Summer camping 4

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think Jaehyun has the best body among all of you" Yujin commented, flashing her flirtatious smile at Jaehyun that you turned to her immediately with furrowed brows. Who is she to comment about this? And why is she choosing Jung sem? Isn't she in love with Yuta? You swore to god you started to dislike Yujin unnie more with the fact that she purposely zipped up the tent last night just because she told you she needed some 'alone' time after she spoke to Jaehyun. Even if she wanted to be with Yuta, it might be hard to get your blessing.

You pouted when Jaehyun smirked at Yujin, gazing down on your lap while fidgeting with your fingers. You didn't like this, why is he smirking at Yujin? He used to do that to you but now that he did this to Yujin, somehow you wanted to kick Yujin unnie in the face.

You were playing with the hem of your shirt, sulking when all of a sudden, your body was lifted. You found all of guys came to you at once, carrying you up that your eyes turned wide and splashed!

You were thrown into the water that you flapped your hands, struggling to go up since you did not know how to swim. The water was not that deep so Yuta came forward and lifted you up. You choked and wrapped your arms around his neck instantly. 

"You're mean!" you shouted and wiped your face using the back of your hand. 

"I hate you!" you whined, sulking when he placed you to sit on a huge rock near the river. Yuta leaned in while chuckling, staring at his baby sister. 

"You're really my baby. If you gonna get a boyfriend, I will evaluate him first before you date him" Yuta was only talking to you when his friends were not paying attention, turning away after being the partner of crime by throwing you into the water with your brother. However, at the side, Jaehyun was aware of your conversation with Yuta. He bit his lower lip, getting nervous for no reason.

 

 

All of you were dividing works to do so you were just tagging along. Apparently Yujin unnie was going to cook since Johnny and Jaehyun were cooking. You ended up going to follow Baekhyun after this to collect firewoods. When you went back into the girls' tent to get your stuffs before you move, you saw Yujin changed into a camisole and short tights, displaying her curves in tight and fit attire. You shook your head, rolling your eyes and left the tent. Just what is she wearing infront of the guys? Is she doing yoga? You ped the tent only to see Jung sem waiting for you.

"Let's go" he tucked his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants, sauntering away from the camping site. Without questioning, you tagged along Jung sem. He was walking fast that you couldn't really keep your pace with sem. He walked ahead of you and you tried to walk faster with your shorter legs. All of a sudden, he halted, causing your front to crash on his back. He turned around, eyeing you.

"Why?" he asked but you threw him a questioning look, raising your brows. You then shook your head, you didn't want to tell him that he was walking very fast, afraid he would be uncomfortable with you. 

You tried increasing your speed behind him when he entered a bridge. You froze the moment you stepped on it, allowing the bridge to start shaking.

"Sem... Wait for me" you called out softly that he turned around slowly, smirked when you held on the handle on the side of the bridge tightly.

"Wait for me..." you called again meekly, focusing on the trail when all of a sudden, sem grabbed your hand tightly. You glanced up at him, wondering since when he stood infront of you, towering your smaller frame.

"Are you afraid of heights?" he asked and as if you were stunned by his beauty, you found yourself to be muted. Your lips were parted while staring up at his face, handsome as usual that you had to admit you loved it when his bangs were curled in, displaying a comma and his fair forehead. When the sun was blinding his vision, you automatically moved your hand up to cover his eyes so he would stop squinting. He was just standing in front of you, facing you and the morning sun for a moment while smiling to himself, showing you his dimples. Akira is really thoughtful and adorable... He was thinking what you were trying to do with your smaller hand as if you would be able to block the sun coming from your back. After a while, Jaehyun grabbed both your hands and started walking with you. His hand was really warm when you touched it, creating a sensation you had never experienced before but you liked it. He was still ahead of you while your hands were grasping his tightly, squeezing it if he walked way too fast on the bridge.

Once both of you reached the end of the long bridge, Jaehyun had to jump a little to reach the land. You hesitated, glancing down to see how high the land was but you got scared because it was really high. Jaehyun spreaded his arms wide, signalling that he would catch and carry you from where he was standing but at that moment, your cheeks were painted pink instantly, blushing. You just realised that you had a lot of skinship with sem, holding hands and all as if both of you were really close.

You shook your head this time, that you didn't need his help. You staggered and grimaced, trying to get down slowly by yourself but Jung sem was impatient, he grabbed your right hand swiftly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter