Bullied

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... but surprisingly sem pressed his palm against the door, pushing it so you wouldn't be able to escape from his office right now. You turned around to face sem just to realize he was way more closer than he was, bent to reach your level and his face was just a centimetre close, pinning you against the door.

"For how long are you going to avoid me?" he asked, the tone was more stern and serious and his voice was more hoarse and husky. He wasn't in his mood... His brows were furrowed that you were afraid of him but deep inside, you were still in awe by his ethereal beauty, From his emotional eyes to the perfect bridge of his nose to his pouty red lips, they were so close to you yet so far. You missed seeing his face after being apart from one another for more than 2 months.

Unknowingly you blushed, you shook your head immediately, keeping your head low while pouting. You pressed your back against the door so that there was space between the both of you but sem leaned closer. He was making you more nervous than ever, your heartbeat increased due to the proximity. He shouldn't be this close...

"Do you know I was worried sick about you?" he said, that you looked up, meeting his eyes. You could see the sincerity in his eyes and somehow you felt sorry for not updating the condition of your right hand. After all, he was the one who brought you to the hospital.

"I-I'm fine. My hand is fine now" you replied meekly, looking away when his eyes bored in you, making you more anxious. When he reached his hand out to touch your hand, you hid it behind your waist. He shouldn't touch you...

"Don't touch me" you warned him, using that soft voice of yours. You didn't meet his eyes, knowing he would be annoyed. You bit your lower lip, reminding yourself that what your brother said was right that you shouldn't engage in sem's life anymore but those words must've hurted sem. He didn't see that coming so he took a step back, poking his tongue to the inside of his right cheek while staring at you with that frightening gaze of his.

He finally gave you some space that you felt a pang of guilt for spitting those words you do not mean. He heaved a deep sigh and moved away from you.

"You should go now" he told you and returned to his seat. His facial expression displayed disappointment and upset but you couldn't do anything as that was the only way to push sem away. However, deep inside, you regretted... You shouldn't have said that to sem.

 

 

You left his room, heading back to class to prepare yourself for painting lesson. 

You had already filled the palette into various colours, red, blue, green, orange and yellow and also a cup of plain water. To be honest, you were dispirited to even attend classes. You couldn't stop thinking about sem. Is he okay now? Is he sad? He doesn't like you anymore? Is he going to hate you?

Brushing it off, you tried distracting yourself from thinking about him by taking out your dream list from your note book and placing it on your table.

No.1. walk with confidence like a model with everyone staring at you

No.2. dance at a club with a flashy dress

No.3. steal something

No.4. smoke

No.5. alcohol

No.6. have

No.7 get a boyfriend

No.8 kiss him 10 times a day

No.9 go to a beach and wear bikini

You heaved a deep sigh, staring intently at no.7. In a way you did manage to achieve no.7 but it was invalid now. You just pushed sem away... He asked you nicely to be his girlfriend yet you ghosted him for more than two months. You felt guilty but what can you do? Like what sem said, you liked your brother more than sem. You had no choice but to be obedient towards your brother. You almost pulled your hair out of frustration, you just couldn't get sem out of your brain.

And when you'll be able to achieve the list? But looking at yourself now, even if you could achieve it, it no longer has meanings to you... You are alone in the end... You bit your lower lip, looking dejected and shoved the paper into your English project paper.

You were daydreaming, waiting for the art teacher to come in when Sunhwa and her friends came to annoy you. You clicked your tongue, staring outside of the window while keeping your composure. You were definitely not in he mood to deal with them right now.

"Jung sem said we should refer your project to improve our work. Can I see?" Sunhwa asked, her forefinger pointing at your project work laid neatly on your table. You knew what was her intention. She wanted to copy your work... You still remembered the incident where she left you alone in the club with Kai. She was that kind of person who was going to take advantage of you. You shook your head, didn't allow her to take a look as you took your project and hugged it tightly against your chest, preventing her from taking it from you. 

Sunhwa clicked her tongue and glared at you. She was annoyed earlier when Jung sem was lecturing her group and kept repeating the same name over and over again, praising how good you, Akira, worked only on your own but produced magnif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter