Clubbing

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were staring at your list right after Englsih lesson ended. Until now, you only accomplished two of your dreams.

No.1. walk with confidence like a model with everyone staring at you

No.2. dance at a club with a flashy dress

No.3. steal something

No.4. smoke

No.5. alcohol

No.6. have

No.7 get a boyfriend

No.8 kiss him 10 times a day

No.9 go to a beach and wear bikini

Why is it that hard to accomplish this? You snapped back to reality when there was an announcement being announced. Students were quiet, listen attentively to the one who was speaking.

"Listen students, now it is finally the time you are waiting for. It's summer break! Have fun with your family and enjoy your vacation. Come back fresh as a new start and let's strive for the best! Stay safe and enjoy the summer break holiday! See you next semester" the principal announced with students celebrating the upcoming holiday while you stayed sullen. Holiday? Holiday meant stay at home again, facing the walls but maybe father and Yuta might be at home and yeahh... You still have to do the project. So holiday meant work for you.

You were minding your own business when Sunhwa and her gang came to your place. You glanced up, realized they were here to interrupt you again so you returned to do your work. 

Sunhwa and her friends were jealous, very jealous that you managed to get help from a hot teacher, the one and only Jung sem because all this while he was really cold to everyone. However, ever since you appeared, they find it unfair that you always received special treatment from him, the attention they needed knowing that flirting with sem never work. They wanted or the best word was eager to know what exactly your relationship with Jung sem. 

"Yah! Are you free tonight?" Sunhwa asked that you shook your head slowly, focusing in copying down the notes.

"Hajima... Tomorrow is the start of the summer break! You will be free from tonight onwards. So do you want to go out with us?" Sunhwa asked again but you just kept rejecting, something's fishy was going on. They were never nice to you to begin with so what is she trying to do? 

"We're going to a club tonight. Do you want to join us?" she asked that you glanced up instantly, meeting her eyes. Club? It's in your dream list... So clubbing with them? 

"Why? You don't have a dress or something? Don't worry, her mom is a designer, we can just borrow you" Sunhwa cocked her head at one of her friends. But why is she persuading you to go? Something must be going on but you had no idea. 

"Let's go and have fun" Sunhwa persuaded more that you yourself were hesitating now. There was no wrong at going but going with them was definitely wrong. They had no reason to go with you plus you knew that they hated you. Perhaps you should just reject. ... The urge in you, knowing that if you go, you didn't necessarily need to dance and spend time with them, you can always be by yourself. You just needed them to go in with you because you had no idea how the procedure works to enter a club. 

"But with one condition" she mentioned that your brows were furrowed, okay... What condition? 

"Tell us your relationship with Jung sem" she asked. You stared at her for a moment. Relationship? Hmmm... Sometimes he was nice to you while sometimes he scolded you, giving you silent treatment. To be honest, you weren't sure either. He did treat you like a sister sometimes and sometimes as his student. Perhaps the relationship was just simple, just teacher and student and not as complicated as you thought. 

"He's a teacher that I respected a lot" you replied, biting your lower lip while your eyes meeting her. She doubted your answer at this moment. Sunhwa poked her tongue to the inside of her cheek and then she smirked. Whether you were right or wrong, it didn't really matter now because she had a different plan in her mind. It was just weird to see Jung sem being nice to you and only you. Perhaps in the entire school, you were the only one who received such special treatment. Sunhwa and her friends and almost all girls in this school threw themselves at him but he never once showed interest, not even the slightest bit. So if you decided to say that sem was just a teacher that you respected perhaps she should believe that because no way, you, a nerd could gain the attention of a hot teacher that they all thirsted for.

And now the plan was to persuade you to go and put you in trouble. A big one. That was what she was good at.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter