Sweet

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kept your hair while studying your face, from your eyes to your lips. He was getting more worried when your brows were knitted and soft moans kept escaping your lips. Even you curled your body up like a prawn, enduring the sudden pain inflicted to the lower part of your body. He sighed, shifted closer and lifted his torso up in a slanted position, facing you sideways. He propped the left side of his face in the palm of his left hand, rested his elbow against the pillow while your hair lovingly. 

"Babe, I'm so sorry" he muttered again although you were asleep and planted a chaste kiss on your forehead that it lasted longer than it should. There was a lump in his throat, feeling more sorry than ever when he saw how you responded like that because of him. He should have known his limit. All he could do was to blame himself for not being able to control his inner ual beast but prioritized his own needs instead, resulting you in pain and perhaps the fear in case you didn't want to do it again with him.

Under the dim light, he couldn't stop himself from admiring your lovely features. How could someone live with that tiny lips of yours? Too cute and adorable to his liking that he leaned in just to kiss on it lightly. Learning your face was never a boring thing and he had the urge to see it everyday the moment he wakes up. 

He groaned when you suddenly snuggled in his body, pressing your bare torso against his front closer than earlier and finally s an arm around his waist. It was...

 

 

ing

 

 

Torturing.

 

 

When your s brushed against his restricted organ, he gritted his teeth, trying his best to resist himself due to the sinful friction. He sighed knowing he would never be able to stay calm because your hot breath was dangerously teasing his throat now, your sweet breath touching his Adam's apple that he swallowed hard, maintaining his composure. 

That was just an appetiser not when you draped a leg over his, your once again came in contact with his shaft. The was still there, poking your entrance hiding behind the thin cloth that you moaned a little but shifted closer than ever. The sensation was painfully that he squeezed his eyes shut, heaving a deep sigh, indulging in that moment that didn't seem right. 

Clearing his throat, he knew he should come back to his senses so he tried removing your leg away, a hand traveled to the back of your knee, attempted to put in a place where it should belong to but it was of no help when you produced noises in your sleep as if you were whining and buried your face in the crook of his neck, deliciously testing him.

He sighed once again, realizing the tips of his ears turned really red, honest how he was ually frustrated when you behaved this way. Feeling helpless, he  on your skin right above your tit to leave a hickey. He on it and it hard before he pulled away.

"..." he hissed under his breath, hypnotising himself to stop doing what his mind told him so he buried his face on the top of your head, inhaling the scent of your hair.

It was hard, truly hard that he needed to distract himself. He distracted himself by thinking about something. Perhaps about you. About you again, yeah... You occupied his mind ever since you appeared in his life. From sympathising you when you were bullied to taking care of you as his girlfriend. He felt the need to love you, he knew you were always left alone, perhaps needed a lot of attention but knowing you as an introvert, you never really want to talk about it so you would bottle your feelings up in the end. 

The thought of bringing you to a love motel especially in Okinawa wasn't ideal. He thought you would retort and against the idea strongly but instead you obediently listened to him. It seemed to him like you always listen to others well in order to prevent yourself from getting into trouble especially when you were with your family members. He wanted to learn more about your past and he is still waiting for the day where you will be able to open up to him about your hurtful past that you couldn't seem to let go.

He caressed your hair gently, curling your long and straight hair using his slender fingers and played with it. Nowadays, he found himself watching some videos on how to tie up hair prettily so he could do it for you. He guessed he was just a little too obsessive of you. He then wrapped his arms around your smaller frame and cuddled you to sleep with your scent lingered in his nostrils.

 

 

You blinked slowly when the scorching sun penetrated in through the window, blinding your vision. You assumed it was morning since you heard birds singing on the outside. You squeezed your eyes shut, rubbing it and then open it again just to see Jung sem sleeping peacefully right next to you.

Your lips were parted, in awe by his ethereal beauty the moment you saw him. You shifted closer, lips broke into a bright smile when you saw how he furrowed his brows and lips turned pouty although he was in his dreamland. Mesmerized by the visual, a hand was brought up, your index finger poking lightly on his dimple that you squealed with delight in your heart. You finally touched his dimple.

You moved backwards a little to get a clearer version of him sleeping but that was when you realized ... You are ?! It was such a rude and horrible scene when you saw your s poking towards the direction of sem sleeping, greeting him hello?

You gritted your teeth as sweats started forming on your temples. The only thing in your mind was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter