Innocent

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wrapped your arms around sem's neck when he unhooked your bra. You were trying to hide your s, getting shy if he would be able to see it. Your breath hitched when sem's wet lips rested on the crook of your neck, tickling your skin. He caressed your shoulder blade, his warm palm traveled up to your shoulder. Your eyes were widened when he wanted to pull your bra strap down. 

"S-Sem... W-what are you doing-g?" you stuttered, whispering next to his ear that your voice melted in his ear.

"Babe, I want you... " he whispered next to your ear, teasing you that you moaned softly. "... so bad"

You pressed your front against his tighter when he finally pulled down your brasserie strap. 

"You're making me hungry, babe" he whispered again and planted a soft kiss on your neck. Hungry? Why? Now? You were thinking of what he was trying to imply when he pulled the lacy straps down, removing your brassiere away from you that you gasped in astonishment. You jerked forward, pressing your bare s against his chest. He groaned, wanted to take a step back to see your bare front but you hugged sem tighter.

"Sem..." you called him meekly.

"Hmm?" he hummed with his husky voice, caressing your hair slowly. 

"W-what are you doing?" you asked again softly that sem's brows were furrowed. It took him a while to get back to his senses.

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

Hypnotising himself, he tried controlling himself and his bro, now knowing his inner beast took over him and he almost do something that you did not know. You were too innocent, not really knowing what exactly was happening. He wrapped his brawny arms around your torso if that was what you wanted. He knew you were very shy right now when he could feel that your cheeks were burning, burning against his shoulder when you rested the side of your face on it. Even your body was trembling a little, not knowing how to respond to his touch. 

"Babe, are you okay?" he asked, his tone was full of concern, your hair. You nodded, hugged him tighter as if he was your huge teddy bear.

"Do you know what is happening?" he asked but you shook your head this time, biting your lower lip. Perhaps you had no idea why he had been kissing your neck, your skin, your lips and even taking off your brassiere. You didn't know that sem was hungry for with you and maybe, just maybe you had no idea what is. You learned that in anime, kissing was for affection for couples but the anime you watched was shojou, meaning the limit of loving each other was until kissing on the lips and no more. You knew that meant sleeping with a man and the next day the woman get pregnant if there was no used. But that's that. Your knowledge about was until that level and no more. 

Sem your hair slowly, started feeling guilty that he dragged you into this. He inhaled the shampoo emanated from your hair, calming you down so that you would stop trembling in his arms. He kept reminding himself that it was possible for you at the age of 18 not knowing what was happening as some were really inexperienced because they had no interest or sort of when it comes to .

You were finally getting comfortable when sem caressed your hair slowly even though right now you were wearing nothing. 

"Babe, do you want to wear this now?" he asked that he pulled away from the hug slowly, handing you your brasserie that he placed aside earlier. He averted his eyes to your chest the moment he took a step back, swallowing hard.

You covered your s the moment sem released you from the hug. The hair on the back of your neck stood, feeling the goosebumps when sem was staring intently at your chest even though you had already covered it with your hands. A wave of pink flushed your cheeks that you turned to look away, pressing your palms against your s harder, causing the line of your cleavage to be deeper. It was awkward, you had to admit because he was supposed to give you your bra back but he was just holding it in his hand. You couldn't get it back unless you move your hands away from your s.

"Sem, can you turn around for awhile" it was as if you asked for permission that he smirked. The moment he leaned in, closer to you, the lights were back. He tilted his head up, looking at the lights on reflex while you closed your eyes at an instant, not accustomed to the lights after being in the dark for quite a long time.

He turned to stare at you, learning that when you blushed, your soft and smooth cheeks resembled a peach. He took a strand of your hair and tucked it behind yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter