Oppa

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gasped when a pair of muscular arms scooped you up. Sem carried you in a bridal style, a hand supporting the back of your knees while another one on your back.

"Babe, let's eat" he suggested, carrying you all the way downstairs to the kitchen. Your mind was elsewhere when he carried you close in his arms. Sem's cologne filled your nostrils while you stared at him being serious. Do all men looked like this the moment they wake up? All flawless, handsome, and smelled so good. You gulped, slowly averted your eyes to his lips, luscious and you tasted it before. Plump, sweet, red and soft... You turned to look away from staring at him when he turned to look at you.

"Why? Is there anything on my face?" he asked but you shook your head, keeping your head low to hide your blushing cheeks.

"Hmm?" he hummed and placed you to sit on the kitchen counter once he reached. He rested his palms on the counter, next to your thighs while leaning in closer to tease you further. His front was pressed against your knees, sending tingling sensation when his bare torso touched your bare knees. 

Sem knew you were just staring at him and blushed so hard when he caught you doing so. He started to love and adore when you got shy, had peach pinkish cheeks that you looked too adorable in his eyes right now.

"Babe, what do you want to eat?" he asked while leaning in closer and stared at you with his stars-like eyes. You rubbed the back of your neck and swallowed hard, avoiding his gaze, getting nervous due to the proximity. Although this was not the first time sem being extra close but you were agitated when he didn't have any shirt on, reminded you of what he did yesterday night.

"O-oppa said we could just heat up the food from the fridge" you muttered, keeping your head low while staring on your lap. Thump... Thump... it seemed like nowadays your heart would pound faster than usual not only when he was physically close but even when you started to think of him too. He naturally had the power to make your heart flutter just with his alluring gaze alone. You were indeed falling deeper for sem... that you couldn't handle your own heartbeat.

"Akira..." he lifted your chin up using his thumb to allow you reaching his level to meet his eyes. "You don't have to be shy with me"

You bit your lower lip nervously. Were you too easy to read? You nodded slowly, being obedient when he told you not to that he chuckled upon your reaction, revealing his dimples that you wanted to poke so much.

"Babe, are you not comfortable with me not wearing a shirt?" he asked and you only nodded without understanding his question. When that information finally registered to your brain, afraid that you might hurt his feelings so you shook your head nervously while biting your fingernail. He took your hand away from your mouth, chuckling when he saw how you reacted. His baritone voice when he laughed sounded really like music to your ears, you were getting addicted to it. He wanted to ask more but stopped abruptly when he heard your stomach growling.

"I thought you said you are not that hungry yet" referring to the conversation you had with Yuta. 

"It's because I don't want him to get worried about me" you replied and forced a smile to hide the embarrassment. How could your stomach growled infront of sem? Such a shame... You really wanted to facepalm yourself for embarrassing yourself... 

"Babe, it's only right if he's worried about you. He is your family member so he should get worried about you. It's not wrong for him to be like that."

"But-"

"Akira, you don't have to be worried. They will be by your side no matter what. They are your family." sem was trying to teach you that it was only right for a family member to care and get worried on a situation like how they always leave you alone at home. You on the other side tried to understand what sem just uttered. Part of it seemed correct but you doubted for the part where they'll be by your side all the time. Is that really happening? 

"Babe, I'll just make something simple okay based on what you have. Do you want to take a shower while you wait?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter