Lust

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sem was really serious about running away because he just brought you to make a passport. Moreover, he always had a luggage in his car so he straight brought you to the airport after that. 

So both of you were going to Okinawa...

It took 3 to 4 hours to reach, you were not sure because you didn't keep track but by the time when both of you landed at the airport there, it was already late in the evening. He rented a car at the airport and straight brought you to have dinner at a restaurant nearby. 

"Cheap hotel or a luxury one?" he asked your opinion, scooping the dark chocolate cake and put it into his mouth, the chocolate enveloped and melted in his tongue slowly that an audible 'mmhmm' left his lips.

"Sem, let's not spend too much." you suggested after showing him the amount you have in your bank account that you had been saving up until now from the allowance your father provided.

"I didn't say I'm using your money." he replied, didn't pay much attention to your allowance from the application in your handphone. You wanted to retort but didn't dare to because sem seemed like he was in a good mood, savouring the dark chocolate cake by the spoon. 

"Cheap one is fine for me" you muttered, finishing up the udon he ordered for you, placed in a ceramic fancy bowl.

"Don't complain after this" 

 

 

You definitely regretted your decision when sem brought you to a nearby motel. A love motel to be exact...

You had been holding his hand ever since both of you had entered the building. You disliked the visual of the front building at the first glance, looking so cheap especially with the signboard written 'Love Motel' ever so big with unfamiliar font and neon pink as if to make it more obvious people be booking a room to make love there.

Sem was speaking some Japanese to the receptionist but you couldn't understand a single word they conversed although you are half Japanese. You squeezed on his hand when a Japanese man bringing in a drunk girl, passing by the both of you. You eyed the girl from top to toe with your lips parted, and then stared at her s. You knew it was rude to do so but you were indeed experiencing a culture shock. Why is the girl wearing such revealing outfit? In a champagne coloured dress, way too short and tight and her cleavage was too revealing to the point you thought she was not wearing a brassiere underneath. You averted your eyes to the man that you started holding sem's hand with both your hands together, grabbed on it tighter when the man in his 50s, looking much like a ert flashed you a flirtatious smile, eyeing you from top to toe while his lips.

Jaehyun immediately noticed that you were uncomfortable so he glared at that man, draped his arm around your shoulder as if you were his possesion and placed you to stand infront of him so that your back glued to his front protectively. He was furious, boiling from the inside when someone besides himself eyed you like this. Hence, Jaehyun bent a lttle, rested his chin on the top of your head, wrapping his muscular arms around your waist and then he turned to that man with that frightening gaze of his, scaring that man off.

"My wife" was what Jung sem said in Japanese and the moment he mentioned that, the man apologised in Japanese. 'Sumimasen' might be the only word you understood after watching anime for years so you tilted your head up to look at sem.

"Why is he apologising?" you asked with your lips parted, curious of why the man quickly walked away from the both of you.

"I don't know" clearing his throat after lying to you. You looked at him from the side, felt your heart fluttering when sem hugged you openly in public.  You questioned his actions, why is he being so sweet to you even in public? He always shows his love and affection to you yet you rarely do it... Brushing it off, you asked another question.

"Sem, are we sleeping in separate rooms?" 

"Why? Should we? I'm only booking for a room. If you-" he raised an eyebrow in amusement, wanted to know if you really intended to stay alone.

"N-no, no. Let's share, sem. I'm scared" you replied, being honest that you were afraid to sleep alone in a place you've never been to so probably you would depend a lot on sem especially during this trip.

 

Sem took the key along with his luggage while you took your own school bag pack, hugging it against your chest. That reception lady said something regarding the room service that sem halted his tracks, listening intently but you didn't understand a thing so you headed straight towards the elevator, waiting for sem to come. He was smirking indeed, ears turning red when he came bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter