A different you

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung sem had really been nice to you ever since then. He always told you to go his office especially during breaks to be far from people instead of getting bullied by anyone. But he himself wouldn't be in his office at that time, perhaps he loathed seeing your weak face. You couldn't be more thankful than this because Sunhwa and her friends sometimes just made you angry for no reason and you disliked them so much.

Hiding in his office had been fun, you would walk around and somehow you found a photo of him and Yuta in a basketball match. You bet they were really close friends that was why he tried to be nice to you too.

Once the bell rang, you left the office and headed back to class. Since the next subject was English, you straightened yourself in your seat, took out the textbook and exercise book, waiting patiently for him. Jung sem was just plain strict, stern and no unnecessary jokes in his class but his lessons were always fun (because his approach was different) with the use of PowerPoint, great amount of notes and even exercises were to be done in class except for essay.

Now he was talking about the project-based learning that required two people in a team. Knowing that you had no friends, you planned doing it alone. He had students asking him to form a group of three and that meant you would be alone in the end. Sighing, he allowed the three students to be together and came up with a plan. A quick plan.

When he allowed the last 20 minutes for all groups to discuss about the project, he saw that you were alone by yourself, doing your own things that he clicked his tongue. He approached you and once he reached your table, you cocked your head up at him, wondering what he was doing.

He took a chair from an empty seat and sat across you. You were bewildered, eyes widened and blinking at him when he said.

"Since you don't have a partner and you are new in this school, I will help you throughout the process of your project" 

Your lips were parted, eyes turned even wider. Even other students were whining now since you got special treatment and getting help from him directly. He told other students not to complain because they were the one started it.

 

 

You still couldn't believe it when you got back home. You took a long shower since it was Friday. It stung here and there because of those minor cuts and scratches from falling down and getting burnt. You simply put on a camisole and your usual gym shorts. You hoped so much to see Yuta today because you missed him so so badly... You have not wore your specs yet since you were still drying your long hair using the hairdryer. 

All of a sudden, your house's door bell rang and you thought Yuta, your brother who was occupying in your mind at the moment came so you put everything down and ran downstairs. Once you reached the front door, it was already opened and his back was facing you. Automatically you ran towards him and wrapped your arms around his torso.

"You're arrested for stealing... Oppa what took you so long?" you mumbled in your whiny tone, buried your face on his back, inhaling your brother's scent but somehow you started to notice something. Something different about him? This was not your brother's scent. And his physique was not as muscular as this. You were stunned, who were you backhugging then? And this scent was familiar... As you wanted to release the backhug, he grasped your hands tighter from the front causing your front to collide against his back. He turned his head to the side to look at you and you realised t... Is Jung sem you were hugging?

"I stole what?" he asked, his tone was filled with mischief and a brow lifted in amusement. As much as you wanted to release the hug, his bigger palms were pressing against the back of your smaller hand tighter, not allowing you to do so. You were perplexed as you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter