Between you and Yujin

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We will welcome Yujin coming back from States tonight. You're invited, Jaehyun"

Jaehyun received a text while he was at work, contemplating hard whether he should go to that welcoming party or not. It had been years that he waited for a clear explanation, the explanation he needed but she never once showed her sincerity or tell him her own feelings so he wasn't sure whether the girl he once liked was really a nice person and if she liked him back. He clicked his tongue, returning back to work when you came into his office to show the progress of your project.

You bowed 90 degrees after you entered his room, all stiff and cautious while showing him your notebook. He took it without looking at you and checked, flipping every page loudly. He wrote down his comments while you were just standing infront of his table, staring at his face. He's handsome as always. With him being all serious, his brows were knitted, there was this charming part of him that made you believed he must be a prince in his past life. A scary handsome prince. His silky black hair was gelled to the side, some of his bangs fell on his temple and his lips turned pouty when he brought your notebook closer to his face, scrutinising to see your small handwriting.

After a while, he saw something on your notebook that he shouldn't have noticed. He glanced up at you at once and smirked. When you saw him smirking, your heart started to pound faster against your chest. Why is he smirking? He returned your book and continued to do his work.

"Have a great summer break" he said when you were leaving his room. You didn't say anything in return, opened your notebook once you stepped outside of his office. You were curious of what you wrote that he smirked. Aigoo... You found that you drew a chibi of Jung sem on your notebook with a speech bubble next to his chibi pouty lips written pabo. You slammed the book on your face. You're really a pabo, Akira. This is so embarrassing.

 

 

After contemplating whether he should attend the party, he had finally decided to go. He needed to figure out his feelings towards Yujin. He believed it was still there and that was the reason why he was always looking out for you. You somehow reminded him of Yujin. After putting on a simple white tee and a pair of faint blue jeans, he headed to the club by himself. Yuta was already there when he arrived.

Jaehyun used to be easygoing but now that he had reached the age of 25, he somehow became anti social and disliked talking due to dealing with  too many people on daily basis. 

He sat next to Yuta and Johnny, chatting about work while waiting for the celebrated person to arrive. Most of his previous coursemates were also at the club, all waiting for the arrival of Choi Yujin.

 

 

You turned around when you bumped onto someone, ready to apologize but you came face to face with Kai. Your lips were parted, glancing up at him. He draped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to his front. It was awkward and uncomfortable so you squirmed away from him. He smirked with how you reacted so he approached closer, whispered next to your ear.

"Do you want to drink with me?" Kai asked. You didn't want to, of course. Earlier today, you googled on what precautions you should take when you are visiting a club. It sounded weird for a stranger like Kai to offer you a drink. Without even waiting for a reply from you, he draped an arm around your shoulder and brought you back to the VIP room.

You were uneasy because all of a sudden you were surrounded by a few guys, like a lot of them, probably around 6. You tried to stay calm when they gave you a drink in a wine glass. It did looked like wine, maroon in colour. When sweats started forming on the sides of your face, you turned to look at Kai. You felt like these group of boys were forcing you to drink. Where is Sunhwa and her friends? Are they leaving you just like this? 

"I don't want to drink this" you gulped, still staring at Kai when his eyes bored into you. Your eyes were pleading him but he took the glass from your hold instantly. He leaned in that you jerked backwards, uncomfortable with the proximity.

"Just drink this okay? Why? You think I put something in here?" he asked, cocking his chin at the glass, offended by how you reacted. You shook your head furiously, trying to not offend him and ruin his mood and the atmosphere. You were staring at the drink now, and then you turned to look at him once again while biting your lower lip.

"I can't drink. I'm sorry" you replied that he smirked. This girl is so stubborn... 

He grabbed the back of your neck and forcefully placed the glass on your lips. He then forced you to open your mouth by squeezing the sides of your lips. You were choking when he forced you to swallow the liquid down into your throat. Another guy held both your hands to prevent you from moving and a few more were surrounding you now.

"Save me..." you said meekly. "Sem" you sighed as you no longer have the strength to push them away. That was the last word you uttered while closing your eyes slowly. Your head felt heavy and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter