Raining

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took off his hoodie immediately when his expression changed to an impatient one, you were somehow scared of him whenever his brows were knitted. You handed the hoodie back to him, studying his expression more by glancing up at him. He looked annoyed or he was not, you were not sure. He slided his arms into his hoodie and when he was done wearing it, left only the zipping, he turned to face you.

"Come here" he gestured you to come to him so you shifted closer to him slowly, awkwardly. He grasped your right hand, pulling you closer so that you would wrap it around his waist, and then your left hand too, doing the same so that you would end up hugging him. You were looking up at him, pressing your chin against his chest, questioning his every little action. He then pulled your wet body closer by pressing your front against his that your heart thumped crazily against your chest. Just what is sem doing? He leaned forward, and at that moment, his cologne filled your nostrils. You were looking at him from the side, so cautious of how close he was when the side of his face brushed yours causing butterflies to flutter in your stomach. You were still hugging him when he bent and rested his chin on your shoulder casually. He wrapped his muscular arms around your smaller frame and pulled the hoodie's zip up on your back slowly to wear his hoodie with you. You swore to god, sem was warm. He's warm. Sem was really warm... He smelled good too.

Just a moment ago, you were shivering in cold but now that his body heat transferred to you, you felt a little warmer and comforting. 

"You said you wanted to share the hoodie, are you regretting it now?" his husky yet enticing voice echoed in your ears as he gazed down when you glanced up, meeting his eyes, questioning what sem had been doing. His hot minty breath tickled your lips as you pressed it together, trying hard not to blush. Thump... thump... thump... Naturally your heart raced faster and you blushed really hard as his face was literally a centimeter close. You became all giddy and nervous when he hugged you tighter. 

"Hmm?" his seductive baritone voice melted in your ears that your cheeks were literally rosy red now, staring blankly at him. You had no idea that sharing  meant sem cuddling you, wearing the same hoodie together. 

What should you reply? While contemplating on how to reply, sem was only staring into your soul, eyes bored into you and in a way you could feel his heartbeat too, perhaps it was thumping loudly, matching yours. The more you stared at him, the more you blushed and you were questioning if sem felt the same too. He tightened his grip around your waist and his hot breath landed on your lips that you swooned in his arms. Why is he this close?

He studied your face closely, leaning in, leaving no space while pursing his lips. You could see the movements of his eyes shifted from your eyes, to your nose and lastly to your lips. He his lower luscious lip, bit it and he swallowed hard when he stared at your lips. With everything that he was doing, it was resulting into you being weakened in his arms. Can sem stop doing this? But you didn't want him to pull away from the hug though. He was just making you nervous and jumpy. 

After a while staring up at him, you tried to break the awkward silence. 

"S-sem, d-do you still feel cold? Your ears turned really red" you removed your hands away from his waist because you thought it was awkward and pressed your palms against his ears, covering it. He smirked when you asked and then slowly displaying a satisfying smile, accentuating his dimples with his eyes twinkling that never leave you.

"It's because I'm embarrassed" only his baritone voice was able to reach you, not the words. It was as if you were enchanted by his beauty, you couldn't focus on anything else, not even the rain because it felt like just you and him existed in the middle of the woods.

"Eh?" you raised your brows, wanted him to repeat what he just uttered but he took a hand of yours and pressed your palm against the side of his face while staring at you.

"You're really cute" he complimented and closed his eyes, feeling the warmth emanating from your small palm. Watching him touching your hand casually in a gentle way made you think that is this a dream? Cute? Why? You're a potato. You swore that sem's skin was really soft and fair. It was just like a peach... 

You were just questioning every single thing that sem did to you. Does that mean he no longer hate you? And he no longer angry with you? You really wanted to know about this.

"Sem..." you called him meekly that he opened his eyes slowly, meeting yours. "Are you still angry with me?" 

"About what?" he released your hand and he was back to cuddling you closely causing you to bump against his front and your lips accidentally touched his throat. 

"Yesterday" you glanced up at him that he immediately loosened the hug.

"Let's not talk about that" he said, looking away from you and sighed, feeling more embarrassed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter