Special Chapter 6

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, let's not think about this tonight. Sleep first and we will talk about it tomorrow with your brother, okay?"

You nodded a little and he slumped on the bed next to you, pulled you close in his arms, hugging you tightly.

 

 

You fell in deep slumber in his arms but you woke up next morning not having him next to you. You blinked effortlessly at the ceiling, feeling something heavy rested on the lower part of your body. You slowly lifted up the blanket, just to see sem pressing the front of his face into your chest, his arms were wrapped around your waist. You gulped at that sight, removed the blanket away slowly to avoid making noises.

He was literally resting his face in your s and all of a sudden, you realised you were just wearing your . Where is your pyjama pants? Wait, what happened? Why are you wearing just your pyjama shirt and ?

You got all nervous, trying to move your body away from him but sem woke up in the middle when you were attempted to move.

He woke up, blinking his groggy eyes and then he turned to look up at you. He moaned like a kitty and nuzzled your chest that the hair on the back of your neck stood.

Your heart pounded faster in your chest at the close physical contact even early in the morning that you got so shy, too shy to the point you forgot everything that happened yesterday.

"Morning, babe" he muttered with his baritone voice and lifted himself up to meet your level and gave a peck casually on your lips. He then pulled your body into his arms, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You were too stiff, froze in the hug that he pulled away and stared at you.

"Why? Hmm?" sem hummed with his baritone voice that heat rose to your cheeks. You were drowned in his charm and hearing his voice definitely brought butterflies to flutter in your stomach.

"I-I erm... Yesterday, I was wearing my p-pants but it's g-gone now" your voice faded at the end, shy to even let him know that he smirked at you.

"The culprit is me. I was too last night. But don't worry, I didn't do anything" he smiled sheepishly at you, all goofy but you didn't know how to trust him. He was back to cuddling you close, his cologne lingered in your nostrils. You swallowed hard when he planted kisses on your face.

It lasted for a while before sem went to bath, leaving you alone in his bedroom. You went after him and sem prepared breakfast for you.

 

 

"Where is Akira?" the first thing Yuta asked when Jaehyun opened the door. Yuta didn't look pleased and Jaehyun too, appearing provoked. Jaehyun leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms across his chest, shooting him daggers.

"Come in, I need to talk to you about something" Jaehyun invited Yuta in but Yuta hesitated, he just wanted to bring his sister back. "Something serious"

Jaehyun brought Yuta into his study room and welcomed his friend to sit across of him so that they could discuss regarding the problem you faced, both in school and at home. Jaehyun tried to sound calm despite how angry he was towards Yuta but he needed to let him know everything, so he tried his best.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter