Special Chapter 4

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... What if Yuta believes what father said and not from your point of view? Your pupils were shaking when you were waiting for his call patiently. Thousands of questions were playing in your mind, the possibility of him not believing a word you say, no longer trust you as you just ignored his words and still be in a relationship with sem and then you imagined Yuta getting angry, hating you and finally decided to abandon you.

A tear dropped on the phone screen when it lit, displaying 'Yuta oppa'. Your thumb which bled a little swiped to the right and then you put it right next to your ear, listening intently.

"Since when did you change that much? What is wrong with you actually? Do you hate going to school that much? You're so grounded, Akira." your brother's tone was very stern and serious and you knew he was fuming although he's not here with you. He started lecturing that tears lingered in your eyes. You couldn't retort nor comment because you didn't know how to start or from where to start.

"I will come back now, you better stay where you are and repent"

"O-oppa..."

"Why? What now?" as if he was annoyed when you called him, you felt like dying when the one and only person you thought would love you no matter what responded like this. You wiped away a tear with the back of your hand, trying not to cry.

"Actually I-I'm not at home-" 

"Then where the hell are you? Don't tell me you're with Jaehyun?" your brother was so angry that you thought he's going to kill you the moment he sees you.

"N-ne, I'm with sem-" 

"You really not going to listen to me, right? You're really disappointing."

There was a lump in your throat, he sounded just like father. You heaved a deep and long sigh, tears started streaming down on your cheeks. You tried not to sound like crying so you quickly wiped them away.

"I am bringing you back home. You better get ready."

Yuta ended the call and you started to pack your things. You were kinda reluctant to pack them because in a way you'd still wanted to spend more time with sem. You just stuffed everything into your school bag, placed it near the door.

You sauntered to the living room, sat on the couch while staring at the door. You kept wiping away your tears that your eyes turned so puffy and red. You knew how Yuta hated you crying so you tried refraining yourself from it but it seemed like those tears just kept streaming down uncontrollably on your face.

Sem came out of his study room when he heard no noise in his house. You were too quiet to be exact that was why he wondered where were you. He approached you at the living room but his heart dropped the moment he saw how puffy and red your eyes were.

"Babe, wae? Why are you crying?" kneeling infront of you while checking your face. He cupped your jaw with his delicate fingers, studying your face up close.

"No. I-I didn't cry" you denied it and shook your head slowly at him. In fact, you were able to stop earlier so you were no longer weeping.

"You're not going to tell me what happened, aren't you?" he your hair gently and pulled you close into his arms, patted on your back to comfort you. Seeing you in this state was the last thing he wanted.

"Sem... L-later I'll go back home. Oppa will-"

"So it's Yuta? Why? He called you earlier?"

You nodded in response, fidgeting with the hem of your pyjama shirt, anxiety kicking in at the thought of meeting your brother later. 

"Did he speak harshly to you?"

You shook your head, forcing a smile to assure him you were okay but he was certain Yuta must've been harsh with his words that hurted your feelings.

"Later, let's talk to him, okay? I'll help you." sem reassured you that everything will be fine once Yuta know the truth, your hair softly that you nodded in agreement.

Although he was mad at Yuta at how he treated you, he knew Yuta at least will understand your situation if there's a valid explanation. He knew all this while, you didn't tell Yuta everything was because you didn't want to worry him but he had to say Yuta was too casual and ignorant about you going to school for the first time. He as your brother should be responsible of your safety and wellbeing. Just because you were too quiet and not complaining didn't mean you are independent and able to cope with everything.

Sem couldn't bear seeing you like this even at his house so he brought you with him to his study room and surprisingly you didn't reject. He scooped you up, allowed you to sit on his lap while he did his work infront of the computer. You were just wrapping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter