Hickeys

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tossed around on your bed, thinking. Just now in the car when Yuta was driving, only you and Yuta himself after all of them left, Yuta said Baekhyun wanted to date you. You were shocked after knowing that Baekhyun oppa was interested in you and even had the guts to ask your brother's permission if he could date you. You slumped in your seat when your brother said none of his friends can be your lover, no matter what. He said that because he knew them better and none of them is suitable for you. It meant that you had no future with Jung sem. 

You bit your lower lip, staring at the ceiling. What if your brother doesn't approve Jung sem as your boyfriend? Your brows were knitted, slowly burying your face into the huge teddy next to you on your bed.

You even asked your brother who is the best among all of them to which he replied himself causing you to grimace. You couldn't believe your brother's self love and how he criticised his own friends as if they would be your worst nightmare if you ever dated one of them. 

You pouted, your index finger poking teddy's button nose. Just then, you were reminded of the kiss in the stall of the public female bathroom at the camping site. You remembered when sem said, 'babe, that's how your body reacting towards '. What does he meant by that?

You took your phone placed on the small cabinet next to the bed and googled 'What does neck kisses mean?'.

'A sign of strong affection and surrender of sensual desires' 

Wait... Your eyes turned wide. Surrender of sensual desires? Who surrendered? The next thing you googled was 'What does kisses mean?' Your eyes turned even wider, almost bulging that you sprang out of bed, now sitting while reading the information on your phone.

The is one of the areas where ual proclivity is high. , kissing and your partner’s makes them feel like so high with amazing sensual feelings.

If they are and coming towards you then yes it can be a clear signal of high ual desires.

adapted from: https://whoopcraze.com/types-of-kisses-to-your-partner-and-their-meaning/

Do you have high ual desires? Because you moaned... You brought your hand closer to your lips, biting the nail of your thumb. So that was ? The '' like the one in your dream list? When you wanted to google 'What is ?', a message popped in your phone. Sem messaged you. 

"I'm here" the text said that you jumped out of your bed. You checked your own reflection in the mirror, quickly ran your fingers through your hair to make yourself to look a little more presentable. But you were definitely getting less points for wearing your brother's oversized shirt and a pair of shorts. You grimaced, what to do? You wanted to see him now. All this while, you didn't mind wearing like a potato but strangely today you wanted to look good infront of sem.

Just then you were reminded wearing an oversized shirt because your hand was in pain and there were red spots everywhere on your skin near your neck. You thought you were allergic to something and realised it only when your brother asked. Perhaps that was the best to avoid sem seeing you like this. 

You ran all the way downstairs and opened the door for him. It seemed like sem took a shower before he came, his hair was a little wet, silky and was styled into a comma hairstyle, revealing his forehead. He smirked the moment his eyes met you.

"Babe, is your brother at home?" he asked that you turned to look up at the direction of your brother's bedroom. 

"Yes, he's upstairs" you replied. He grabbed your left hand and headed upstairs. You didn't even know where he was bringing you, staring at his broad shoulder. Sem looked really good in this hairstyle, with plain black t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans. He looked just right like a boyfriend material.

He halted when he reached outside of your room, turned the doorknob and went into your room. He pinned you against the door once he closed the door behind you. A hand grabbing the knob while another hand landed on your waist. You glanced up when he leaned in, pressing his forehead against yours. 

His hot minty breath tickled your lips as you bit it, staring up at sem. He pressed his body closer to you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter