Awkward

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hung your head low, gulped and fidgeting with your hands. Sweats formed on the sides of your face. You clasped your sweaty hands together, rubbed them a little and placed them on your stomach, you had to appear formal in his office. Jung sem looked so scary, he had that killer vibe in him. You could even feel the tension building in this room. He had been in his silent mode when he was supposed to punish you after you threw the book on the back of his head. However, you had been standing here in his small office for about 10 minutes now yet he didn't say anything. He was just marking students' exercises.

Somehow if a teacher started to scold you was way better because you had no idea what he was thinking right now and the silent treatment was torturing you. You swallowed hard when he flipped the pages of the paper way too loud, echoed in his office.

He turned to you after that, expressionless. Just his gaze was enough to terrify you. You took a step back when he stood, averted his gaze towards his watch. You caught yourself staring at how he rolled the sleeve of his shirt up to his elbow, his forearm had veins popping out when he flexed his muscles. 

"You may go now" he said. The tone of his voice was deeper and hoarse compared to when he teaches in the class. Is he letting you go just like this? You glanced up at him, eyes meeting him. You didn't realize he was this tall, towering your smaller frame when he gazed down at you. You only reached the level of his chest. 

Biting your lower lip, you bowed 90 degrees before you left the cold and distant office. This teacher is indeed scary... Sighing to yourself, you went back to class. Just how long do you need to study in this school? The second day itself was tiring.

 

 

After looking at your dream list, you crossed the first dream, 'Walk with confidence like a model with everyone staring at you'. Indirectly it happened today and you disliked the attention others gave you. They were mostly mocking at you, discussing how you bravely threw the book on a teacher's head on your second day in school. You really wanted to pull your hair out of frustration. Aside from people mocking you, now you even did something stupid towards a hot teacher. You shut your eyes closed, rested the side of your face against your study table next to the bed. 

Ding dong... You straightened yourself once you heard your house door bell rang. Is someone here? Oppa or your father? You ran downstairs and the moment the door was opened, it was actually your brother. He was holding two shopping bags full of groceries. 

"Akira, come and help me" he told you while putting down the bags on the floor. When he turned around to get back to his car to take more of the things he bought, you wrapped your arms around his waist instantly. 

"You're arrested. You have trespassed this house and now I am going to fine you, oppa" you told him. Just how silly you were with your brother. Both of you loved playing police when both of you were young, role-playing as a police and a robber. You heard him chuckled, turning to face you from the side. When your eyes met him, your eyes were glistening, at least today your brother came to visit you after having a stressful day at school.

"Did something happen at school?" he asked. You released the hug slowly, how come he could read your expression that well? He turned around to face you after that. 

"Did someone bully you or some-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence, eyeing you from top to toe. 

"Akira, put on real clothes. Don't always wear like this. What if a man comes in randomly and see you like this?" your brother started to lecture you that you grimaced, rolling your eyes. Since both Yuta and dad rarely come home, you had the habit of wearing just a camisole and gym shorts. Short and tight because it was hot at home. 

"Okay okay" you retorted while pouting. "But why are you here? Aren't you supposed to come back this weekend?" you bombarded him with questions that his face appeared to be delighted. 

"My friend got back from States a few months ago and he wanted to visit me since he landed a job here in Seoul" Yuta replied and urged you to change your clothes before that person comes. 

"A woman or a man?" you teased your brother with a brow lifted in amusement, knowing he is at the age that he should date. He took a step back, sighed loudly. He crossed his arms across his chest. 

"Man. Now go up and get changed. You should join us for dinner" 

 

 

You changed into a sweat shirt and sweat pants and kinda nervous to get out of your room when you heard a man t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter