Revealed

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...You ran towards the door, expecting to see sem to come but you only saw Yuta coming in. An angry expression plastered on his face. He looked exasperated? But why? His brows were knitted and he placed the heavy shopping bag on the floor with a loud thud. He then slammed the door behind him loudly, your heart skipped a beat due to the sudden tension built in this room. Yuta's temper was the worst...

"Are you in a relationship with Jung Jaehyun?" 

Your heart dropped the moment his full name was uttered by your brother in a stern tone. The tone you detested the most, the tone when he was angry. You stared at him blankly, stood rooted at your position, froze and thought that your brother was going to kill you with that frightening gaze of his. 

"Yujin told me there's something going on between the two of you" 

Just when the conversation got serious, someone pressed on the doorbell that your eyes averted towards the direction of the door. Please, don't tell me sem is here... 

You gulped, no you didn't want to lie to your brother. You bit your lower lip when Yuta went to open the door, not so welcomed by Jaehyun's presence. You fiddled with your fingers. ... sem shouldn't be here when Yuta was angry.

"You came at the right time, pal. Are you dating my sister?" Yuta sounded provocative that you felt helpless, didn't know what you should do. Sem's brows were furrowed when Yuta sounded like this. He peeked through Yuta's frame to check if you were okay knowing that if Yuta sounded like this, he would've lost it. Jaehyun wanted to make sure you were okay before he talked to your brother in a calmer way.

He had been friends with Yuta for so many years and he knew once Yuta get angry, the worst was he would throw random things if things did not get  in his way. Sem was worried and afraid if he would hurt you unintentionally. He didn't want that to happen.

"Yes, I'm dating your sister. And I love her" he boldly spoke that Yuta didn't even give him a second chance. Yuta strode towards sem and acted recklessly by grabbing sem's collar in an instant.

"Did you sleep with with her?" was what your brother asked, an eyebrow lifted, questioning his own friend. His knuckles turned pearl white, jaws clenched and his nose flared when waiting for Jaehyun's reply, blood boiling from the inside. The moment Jaehyun replied a 'yes', Yuta landed his fist with a strong force on Jaehyun sculptured jaw. Due the strong impact, Jaehyun jerked backwards, taking a step back. 

At this point, you were indecisive, whether to stop your brother or help sem. Both persons that you cherished were in a fight just because of you. You were torn but somehow you had the urge to help sem first. 

You ran towards your brother to stop him from hurting sem further but your brother grabbed your wrist.

"Go up, now" your brother cocked his head up, signaled you to leave this scene. He wanted to settle this alone with Jaehyun, considering it must've been his friend's fault and not you. He was grabbing your right wrist way too hard that you tried to remove his hand away because of your wound but your brother got the wrong idea. He thought you were going against him, siding with Jaehyun. 

"I said, now!" your brother shouted at your face that you were startled. It had been a long time since your brother get angry with you but this time you were really afraid of him. He looked like he was going to kill you right at this moment if you stay here longer just with that gaze and tone of his. Since you were still standing there, Yuta grabbed on your wrist tighter that you whined, trying to move his hand away. Your brows were knitted, your face turned paler but Yuta didn't even know you were injured. 

Jaehyun glared at Yuta fiercely, wiped away the metallic taste at the corner of his lips using the back of his hand. He was fuming at how Yuta was treating you. He marched towards Yuta and pushed him away with a strong force, causing Yuta to take a step back. 

"You're hurting her" Jaehyun tried to sound calm, knowing when his friend was angry, he would do something worse. Jung sem hid you behind himself, his frame protecting you from Yuta. 

Infuriated and impatient, Yuta grabbed on your wrist tighter and pulled you back to stand next to him. You grimaced, removing Yuta's hand away from you but Yuta misunderstood the entire thing.

"Go up, now" he demanded but you weren't listening,  moving his hand away because the pain was getting severe so Yuta gripped on your right wrist tightly, dragged you all the way back into the house and slammed the door shut in Jaehyun's face. Jaehyun tried to explain to Yuta about your hand's condition but Yuta wasn't listening. He dragged you all the way back to your room and locked it. 

"You're grounded. I'm definitely going to tell father about this" Yuta said and left you alone in your room without even sparing a glance. You were slightly trembling, afraid of your own brother and you were feeling intense p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter