Confession

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took your dream list from your bag and sat next to sem on the bed, aware of how close his body was when he leaned closer to you, focusing on your paper. You opened the smeared paper containing your dream list slowly, smiling sheepishly to yourself, a little shy to show him this again. 

"A-ah I forgot to cross it" you mentioned, smiling awkwardly because you had completely forgotten to draw a line over those phrases that indicated you had fulfilled one of your dreams.

 

No.1. walk with confidence like a model with everyone staring at you

No.2. dance at a club with a flashy dress

No.3. steal something

No.4. smoke

No.5. alcohol

No.6. have

No.7 get a boyfriend

No.8 kiss him 10 times a day

No.9 go to a beach and wear bikini

 

"You stole something?" he raised his brows with his lips parted, quite shocked that you actually stole something. He knew something bad was written here but he wanted to know if you really did it by yourself. He was worried about you growing to become a bad person or whatever he didn't dare to think of knowing your father never really care about you. He supposed lack of parenting could lead you to become ignorant?

You nodded slowly and then turned to look at him. 

"H-honestly, I feel bad about it" honest enough you took your school backpack and rummaged, looking for the straw you stole from the cafe you went with sem for dinner yesterday. You took it out, handed the plastic with fancy patterned straw to him.

"You stole this?" his brows were knitted but somehow he was no longer worried. Well, at least not something he thought as bad as it would be. "Isn't this free, babe?" 

"I drank hot chocolate. I didn't need a straw" you told him while putting back the straw into your bag, slowly repenting. "I will never do it again, sem" you shook your head at him, feeling bad when he got all silent somehow emitting the aura as if he was mad. You bit your lower lip, your hand reached for his to reassure him that you would never take something that doesn't belong to you. 

Sem's sharp gaze was no joke that you got all sweaty when you were gazing back at him with your puppy eyes, all watery as if you were about to cry. He must be very mad right now. You were starting to feel regret about stealing something. You grabbed on his hand tighter when he didn't say anything. 

"I'm sor-" 

"You're really cute" he planted a kiss on your cheek that you were left dumbfounded.

"A-aren't you angry?" 

He explained to you the fact that straws are prepared in a cafe to cater those with drinks. But he wouldn't let it slide this time because you indeed took something that you do not need and that was bad to begin with. He started to lecture you as the role of a teacher and you listened intently, feeling more sorry now. 

"So now that you know stealing is a bad thing, don't do it anymore, okay? You have learned your lesson" he patted on your head as if you were his puppy, felt a little bad to lecture you so he planted a chaste kiss on your forehead, draped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him, caressing your back gently. 

Deep in his heart, he felt really bad for lecturing you. He couldn't imagine himself scolding you, raise his voice at you even if you did something against the law. The moment you shed your tears, pouting or even whining, he knew he would give in. 

 

No.4. smoke

You continued crossing, even completely leave out smoking because it reminded you of the bad memory with your classmates and your father. Sem didn't ask regarding this knowing how you suffered at school just because of that damn packet of cigarettes.

No.6. have

You were hesitant regarding this that he took your pen from your grasp and crossed it for you. A smirk escaped his lips, feeling proud of himself that he turned to look at you, gazing at you intently with love popping in his eyes. You were blushing, feeling your cheeks burning while biting your lower lip, acting as if nothing happened.

You didn't know drawing a line could be this hard when your boyfriend was around. The next one seemed harder that he gave back the pen to you and wrapped his arms around your frame. He couldn't help but chuckle when you were all stiff in his embrace. He lifted you up slightly and pulled you to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder, staring at you with stars in his eyes. 

No.7 get a boyfriend

"So how do you think of me? Am I a nice  boyfriend to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter