Bikini

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... The elevator stopped, finally reaching the ground floor but since Jaehyun was a little greedy, he didn't let you know. He let everyone to leave and now only both of you were still in here and then he put down his luggage. He pressed on the button of the highest floor so that the lift would go up once again and he would be able to savour the moments of his shy girlfriend hugging him tightly.

"Are we not reaching yet?" you cocked your head up, rested your chin on his chest. That was when you realised how red the tips of his ears were. You slowly unwrapped your arms around his waist and pressed your palms against his ears.

"Is it cold, sem?" your lips were parted, blinking slowly at him.

He shook his head, gazing down at you affectionately. There was love popping in his eyes, the corner of his lips tugged upwards when you were all soft to him.

"Since when did you become clingy?"

"Nooo, I'm not clingy" your words and action contradicted that he chuckled when you rested the side of your face on his chest again and s your arms around his waist. You were literally blushing so you preferred to stop talking and hid your face in your favourite spot, his chest.

"Sem, why is the lift taking so long to-" 

"Babe" 

"Hmm?" you hummed, pressing your lips together while looking up at him.

"Kiss me" he pouted and leaned in. His face was just an inch close and his eyes were full of stars sparkling when he stared into your soul. Your cheeks burned due to the proximity, staring back at him with your puppy eyes. You shook your head, pouting, indicating you didn't want to and buried your face back in his chest.

"Why is it that hard to kiss me? Why? Does my mouth-" 

You cut him off in the middle of his sentence by tiptoeing to reach his height and pecked on his lips. Pressing your lips against his lightly while grasping tightly on his collar so you would be able to reach the level of his height. No matter what, he still needed to bend for you since you were so smol and tiny.

You pulled away after that and quickly hid your burning face in his chest. Jaehyun was chuckling, couldn't get enough of how adorable you were. He your hair lovingly and leaned in to whisper next to your ear. 

"You still owe me 9 kisses for today" your heart fluttered when he mentioned that you sighed loudly, worried of what will happen to the rest of the day with him.

 

 

Both of you checked into a different hotel nearby the beach with a discounted price since he managed to get a special room exclusively for newlyweds. He had fun, admitting that you are his wife while you understood nothing since he was speaking Japanese most of the time so you were just holding his hands, smiling awkwardly when people congratulated you. 

After breakfast, he decided to shop for bikinis to fulfill that dream of yours. You were excited, looking for a light or soft coloured bikini while sem was looking for men's swim trunks.

His eyes averted to where you had been paying attention to. He knew what type of person you were. You wouldn't ask him to buy it for you so he had to take note of what you like. Ever since he entered the shopping mall with you, he knew you were afraid of being far from him so you had been holding his hand tightly like a child and unconsciously squeezed it a little when something caught your attention. 

"Do you like that one?" he asked, pointing at the dress displayed behind the transparent glass of a shop.

It was a ditsy floral pattern dress, an A-line dress, where it fitted closely around the waist and slightly wider at the bottom in peach pinkish coloured. The top was sleeveless with lace straps. Your couldn't stop staring at it for a moment before you turned to sem and shook your head.

"No" your lips spreaded into a bright smile, telling him you didn't like it.

"But I like it" he nonchalantly replied and brought you into the shop, purchasing it with his expensive-looking black credit card. You couldn't even say no when he put it on the counter.

You started to get worried when sem purchased anything that your eyes landed on. You sat on a bench with your hands carrying at least 6 shopping bags.

"I'm going to the washroom. Wait for me" he said, patted on your head as if you were his puppy and strode towards the nearest washroom. You were stunned after walking around with sem. You didn't know he was a big spender because he had been spending too much on you. He bought way too many dresses for you even without you trying on it first. He would just comment that you would look good on it. You swore to god this was your first time spending like this. Even your brother wouldn't spend too much on your clothes like this.

You felt a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter