Summer camping

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you. I like you a lot. I really really like you" you confessed, leaving him in confusion. You could see the tip of his ears turned red slowly. You too, felt the butterflies fluttering in your stomach. For the first time in your life, you confessed to a person you liked.

Sem on the other hand was stunned. He received a lot of confession before and he was used to it, knowing he would reject them in the end. But this time, it was different because it was from you... A person he cared deeply and sincerely from the bottom of his heart. Although he was still confused whether he treated you as his friend's sister or his student but seeing you confessed made his heartbeat to increase faster than usual. Perhaps it was the same feeling when you kissed him for the first time. Jaehyun turned around slowly to face you, gazing down to meet your eyes.

You could feel the tension building between the two of you. It wasn't awkward, well at least for you when you glanced up to meet his eyes. It was soothing... 

"I don't want you to hate me. So stop helping me" 

"What-" sem's brows were knitted in confusion that you cut him before he speak further. 

"You are my favourite teacher out of all. I will like you for a long time and I don't want you to hate me..." you paused, swallowed hard and continued while biting your lower lip, "So stop helping me" 

"What are you talking about?" it was as if you said something absurd, and now he was trying hard to digest whatever you just confessed to him. So all this while when he helped you, you thought it might burdened him and he would hate you in the end because of the troubles you gave him? And the 'like' you meant was a different 'like' he expected. It was not the ually 'like' but just a 'respectful like' of a student towards a teacher.

"I got excited for nothing" sem smirked after a while that your brows were furrowed, trying to understand the meaning behind whatever he was talking about. He then tucked his hands into the pockets of his pants and sighed loudly.

"Go in now and remember to close the door" he said and was about to turn around when you held his wrist.

"I really like you sem." you said once again that he clicked his tongue.

"I like you too. I'll never hate you, don't worry" he replied while staring into your soul but somehow the emotion that he was trying to convey was different from yours.

 

Summer break started just like that. Yuta said he was going to a summer camping with his friends and you asked if you could follow because of the damn English project. Since your project was about nature and you had no choice but to take some pictures in the jungle or the forest they are going to visit. You told him you would behave and act as a hired photographer for them.

Yuta said okay without any objection and he said it was a good thing because he did invite you almost every summer break but you had been declining all these years. Plus he said there'll be another girl going so two girls are better than only one. However, he didn't mention who else are going so you headed back to your room and started packing up.

Surprisingly your brother, Yuta is the one driving so you were his first passenger. While Yuta sat on the driver's seat of your father's car, Toyota Unser, you sat at the very back seat, the third row.

"Oppa, how many people are we picking up?" you asked from the back.

"Hmm... Around 7 of them" he replied that your eyes turned wide in surprise. Strangers... Oh my god. You got nervous for no reason, knowing that you would be meeting new people later. When the first one got in, he was a tall guy but you couldn't see his face that much and thank god he didn't realise your presence in the third row of the back seat as well. He sat next to Yuta, talking about random things that your brother moved to another destination. Another two boys got in and none of them realised your presence. When Yuta drove to another place, there came a girl who got into the car.

You had to admit she was beautiful like a doll to be exact. She had very pale and fair skin, wearing a yellow coloured crop top, displaying her curves and a pair of black sweatpants with double yellow lines on the sides of the pants which showed how long her legs were. She had the body of a model and face of a doll...

She had a pair of brown coloured eyes and when she smiles, it looked like two crescent moons shining. Besides, she had a high nose bridge complemented with her red luscious lips. She slided into a seat next to a boy and tapped on the passenger's seat headrest and called Yuta ever so softly. Her name was Yujin, you heard and you could feel the tension building in the car once she joined all of you. The guy next to Yuta stopped talking the moment she entered.

It remained awkward silence when Yuta drove to another place. The door was flung open on either side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter