My Life Saver

Zelo's Roomie

     I angrily popped in my headphones and started to listen to music. I was looking at my feet as i walked so i didn't see where I was walking. I bumped into someone, but I just grunted and kept going. Someone's hands pulled back and I fell to the floor from the force. I dropped my glasses on the way down and I gasped and covered my face with both hands. I kept my head down and I felt a strong kick to my stomach. I yelped in pain and felt the urge to grab my stomach out of reflex. But, I just flinched anbd kept my hands in my face.

    "Don't try to ing walk away when you purposely walked into me!!" A girl with a deep voice yelled. I sighed. Why the hell am I always walking into somebody?? I thought. The girl kicked me on the arm, harder than the last. I peeked through my fingers and saw the girl, whose face was caked on and angry,  with two others. This girl went to my school. I breathed out.

     "Oh, please. Quit the act, hon. You're not the ing queen of the world." Even thought my voice was muffled through my hands, I was pretty sure it was loud enough for a few people around me to hear,

     "What?!" The girl asked. "What did you say to me?!"

     "Ugh, you heard me! You don't just sound like a man, but you listen like one too!" I replied angrily. I hated this girl's attitude. I wanted to take her on, but I couldn't take the risk and show my face. I saw her throw he legs back, ready to kick me again. But then, someone pulled me up and embraced me protectively. With strong hands, this person helped to cover my face.

     "O... Oppa..." The girl stuttered. Her boyfriend is helping me out? I wondered.

     "Don't you even dare to call me oppa when you treat others like this." It was Zelo who spoke and the body protecting me belonged to him, too.

     "Why are you holding her like that?! How come when I confess to you always turn me down? You turn everyone down! So why are you holding her and not me!?" The girl's voice cracked and it seemed like she was begining to cry. "Why is she so special!? That ugly thing!!"

     "I told you to stop! I'm not going to return someone's feelings when their not sincere and only care for my looks! Especialy when you act like this towards others!" Zelo yelled.

     "Please... Tell me why she's special..." The girl's voice began to lower now.

     "Erm... Because-" He hesitated.

     "Because..." He began again. "Becuase This girl is my girlfriend. I gasped, and others began to copy me around the place.

     "Oh yeah?! Then prove it!!" The girl began to scream louder and louder with each word. Zelo set me free and took my shoulders. And then... I felt soft lips cover my own...

 

Short chapter! Oh well, I had to >.< Lol fancy reading on? Idk, ignore what I just said >.> Hey Hey!! For those who didn't know what the highlighted part of last update was.... (SPOILER) It was: "Zelo gets a bit touchy o.o"

Yes. Good bye :3 lol