Chapter 44

Zelo's Roomie

      "Babe, do you want me to make the rice for you?" Zelo offered. Hye Mi bit her bottom lip. I'm sure I will turn into the next octomom if he calls me that again...

     "Are you sure you won't mess it up?" She asked.

     "Oh hur dur dur hur. Of-to-the-ing-course I can make rice!! Who doesn't??"

     "Oh, well, I don't know, maybe the rest of the other races? Unless they were taught to, then they can't. But, the rest of the world knows how make instant noodles and how to not mess it up."

     "Oh, hur, hur, you make me laugh. Don't remind me. It was embarrassing enough that the girl I like probably would have died once it touched her tongue, 'kay?" A knocking on the door stopped Zelo from opening the cover of the rice cooker. "I'll go get it." Zelo walked to the door and opened it.

     "Hello Junghong!"

     "W-what the hell??"

~

Zelo's P. O. V.

     "W-what the hell??" Jongup gently pushed me aside, dragging his girlfriend behind. Suzy bowed apologetically and gave me a wave 'hello'. "What are you doing, hyung??" What the hell was he doing just barging in without me inviting him in?? Rude!

     "Good morning, buddy. "He smiled at me and scanned the room.

     "Good morn- Get out! I didn't say you could come in!"

     "You opened the door and that's a 'come in' gesture for me." Jongup looked around the room and sniffed the air. "Where's Hye Mi?"

     "Why?"

     "It smells good in here."

     "No, why are you looking for Hye Mi?" Seriously, he's starting to annoy me. Jongup turned to me and narrowed his eyes like I did something wrong.

     "Did you take her ity?" WHAT?!

     "Excuse me?!"

     "You heard me, Junhong. You didn't touch my best friend, right? I mean, she's like a sister to me and if you did anything to my sis-"

     "I didn't do such a thing!!" I yelled.

     "What's going on?" Hye Mi stepped out of the kitchen and looked over at us. "Why are you yelling Zelo?"

     "Because he's-"

     "Is your hymen still intact?" Jongup asked. Right there, Is started coughing because I choked on my own spit. Hye Mi, too was coughing.

     "Hyung! What the hell!!!" I screamed. 

     "You stayed the night with Hye Mi, I'm scared you did what you always do with girls with her." Hye Mi's ears perked up and I glared at Jongup. I want to kill him. I looked over at Hye Mi and she looked pretty damn uncomfortable.

     "He didn't do anything, Jongup. Good morning to both of you!" She brightly smiled and I could tell she was avoiding my gaze.

     "It was the past, Hye Mi." I called after her.

     "Do you guys want to stay for breakfast? There's alot to go around!" She nodded towards the kitchen.

     "You want to eat with them?" Jongup cooed. Ok, was he forgetting that he just made my life a bit difficult? Jongup and Suzy practically skipped to the kitchen, like the happy couple they are. I exhaled loudly and followed them. Hye Mi set down the food that she had already finished cooking and continued to cook the ones that weren't done yet.

     "Do you want me to cook the rice?" I asked her. She looked over and gave me a weak smile.

     "It's fine... I already did it." She turned back to the stove and began stirring the food inside the wok. I walked over to her and rubbed my hand across her arm, but she shrugged it off.

     "What are you doing, Zelo??" I turned around and Jongup was staring at me, "Why are you touching her??"

     "Hyung, can you just shut up and eat??"

     "The rice isn't done yet, fool. Now tell me why your rubbing your hand up and down her arm like a creep."

     "Junhong and I are together." Hye Mi mumbled.

     "WHAT-!" Jongup's eyes became large and Suzy just calmly looked over at us. "What about Hyuk Min?? What the heck??"

     "Hyung, we'll explain everything later. Sheesh." The rice cooker beeped and I unplugged it, carrying it over to the table. "Eat, Jongup."

      "Aish... chinja-o..." Jongup made a face and reached over to take the lid off the cooker. Hye Mi set down bowls and the rest of the food she cooked. "Anyway, the number one reason I came here, is because Key said that we have to meet up at the lobby around 9 and then we're all going to take the bus to some temple or whatever. He said not to eat dinner, because we'll be eating there." He took the rice scooper and opened the lid, taking out a practically half of everything inside the cooker. After he put his on his bowl, he happily did so for Suzy, though she obliged.

     "Dongsaeng... I'm really sorry for what Jongup said..." Suzy said, bowing at Hye Mi. Hye Mi smiled and looked over at me.

     "Eh. He's been with other girls. So what? I'm over it." That fast?! What were women made of?? Hye Mi sat next to me and scooped rice for me and herself. Uhu, what such a nice girl~  <3

     "Why are we going to a temple for?" Hye Mi asked, taking a few bits of fish and serving me before she did herself. I had to blush. I mean, come on! A girl as cute as Hye Mi serving you? I think that's heaven right there. But, I doubt anyone can find a girl as cute and as beautiful as my Hye Mi, hehe.

     "Oh, it's because Kamenashi hyung said he has a surprise waiting for all couples there. He also said that the food is beyond amazing and stuff." Jongup took the kimchi and put a bit on Suzy's bowl. Eh... why is it that Jongup's taking the role of a girlfriend? Suzy tried to put food on his, but, he kept pushing her hand away. Sheesh, he's doting so bad.

     "Do you want bulgogi, Junhong?" Hye Mi asked, I nodded shyly and she put it on my bowl. "Is oppa happy that he's back in Japan now?" Oppa?

     "Who you calling oppa?" I asked.

     "Kamenashi oppa." She said.

     "If you call your friends oppa, then you should call me oppa too!" I whined.

     "Heh. No." She lips twitched and she sat back on her chair.

     "Hye Mi's not the type to call her boyfriend 'oppa'." Jongup said, getting distracted after some rice fell out of his mouth.

     "Well, then you should become the type."

     "Ugh. Isn't it enough that I call you Junhong now?" She took some bulgogi for herself and ate it.

     "Tch... whatever. As long as I can call you baby~"

     "ACKH!!" Jongup patted his chest and looked at everyone with wide eyes.

     "Omo! Don't choke!" Suzy punched his back and he coughed loudly, then wiped his mouth.

     "Can't you just explain how this all happened?" Jongup asked.

     "Er. Well. It's a long story." Hye Mi replied. [Honestly, it's just the author being too lazy to type it all out...]

~

     Hye Mi smiled as she stared at the cherry blossoms. "I wish there were more cherry blossoms in Korea!" She giggled. Looking at her right now: it was such a beautiful sight. The cherry blossoms were falling ever so slowly and it just looked so perfect. Her white dress made her look more like an angel than she already does. I walked closer to her and snatched her hands, swinging them. 

     "Japan is so beautiful~ I think I'd want to spend my life here!" She laughed and Jongup grinned.

     "Just ask Kamenashi oppa if you can stay at his place." He chuckled, arching an eyebrow at me. I let go of Hye Mi's hand and glared at him.

     "You wanna go? You wanna go, bro??" I snarled, but he only smiled at me.

     "Yeah. Let's go to the McDonald's I saw just a couple blocks back." He retorted and I slapped his back at his joke. I had to admit, the guy knew how to calm me down. The other students up front slowly stopped and we all became curious.

     "Are we here? At this temple place?" Hye Mi got on her tippie toes and looked at our surroundings. "Whoa! This place is gigantic! Look at the freaking gate!!" She exclaimed, grabbing onto my arm for support. I looked at the gate - good for me that I'm tall - and gasped.

      "What the hell..." I muttered. The gate was big enough for a flipping whale to go through on it's tail!! THAT'S HUGE. I saw Kamenashi struggle through the see of female students trying their best to get his attention when I realized my 'fan girls' were surrounding us as well. They were all glaring at Hye Mi and despite all the dirty looks they gave her, she kept smiling. What a strong girl she is. I looked back at Kamenashi and he finaly got to the front door, Key by his side laughing his off. Now that I think of it, my school's filled with handsome guys. Oh . I have to protect Hye Mi!! I grabbed Hye Mi's hand and wrapped the same hand I was holding her with around her waist [A/N: To clear up confusion, while he's wrapping his hand around Hye Mi's waist and holding her hand at the same time thing... her arm is wrapped around her stomach, making it so that Zelo can hold her hand and hold her protectively. I dunno, my last boyfriend did this to me and It's hard to explain!! I'll draw a picture, 'kay?]

{example:

I literally saved this picture as "failwhale". LOL. I can't draw on the computer TT^TT. Hope this picture helps everyone... LOL anyways, back to the story~}

     Hye Mi looked up at me and smiled. "Don't you dare try being wooed over by any guy but me. Ok? Only I can whoo hoo you- I mean, woo you." I said. Hye Mi giggled, making the girls around us make faces in disgust. I made an ugly face at the girls -  sure it was immature, but nobody, and I mean nobody, gives my girl dirty looks.

     Nobody.

       Nobody.

     "Uh, listen up, everyone. This is Kaneiji Temple. My Uncle is a monk here, and he's nice enough to let only you seniors in. Though, there are a few others inside for business. Please, be respectful, this is a holy place, after all. We will all be given Kimonos and we'll eat traditional Japanese food. Also... uh," Kamenashi smirked, letting out a low chuckle. "Behind the temple is nothing but big hills and trees. We'll be playing the Courage test there. It's really popular with the Japanese teens. I'll explain more after we eat." He turned around and nodded at the guard at the door. The guard and another pushed the heavy doors open and everyone scurried into the temple. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, taking interest in what the 'Courage test' was. After changing and eating, everyone met Key and Kamenashi outside, at the back of the temple.

     "Seongsaeng-nim, we're taking a test in pitch black??" A student yelled out. "How are we going to see anything??"

     "Ha! Don't be stupid, kids. No one's going to take a test on paper. This test is a game." Key said, pointing over to a box full of mini flashlights. "Every team will be getting one."

     "Anyway, does anyone want to know what type of game this is?" Kamenashi said and everyone nodded. "The Courage Test is a game of fear. People play it at night, to give the atmosphere a more creepy feel. A few volunteers have headed out into the woods while we were eating dressed as the dead: people in white dresses, long black hair in their faces, blood splattered all over their body and carrying weapons. Everyone will be walking around. Basically, it's a giant haunted house. You're all lucky this isn't a cemetery, that's where the locals usually go to play this game. Everyone, pick the person you want to be with. It's only limited to couples, not a third person or more. There's enough people that it's an equal number thanks to the business people who volunteered to join." Kamenashi motioned his hand over to five people in business suits and I noticed Hyung Seok. He obviously noticed me because we locked eyes for a few seconds until his moved to Hye Mi, who was waving at him happily. I pouted, feeling a bit jealous at the sight.

     I scanned the rest of the group of the volunteers and my eyes laid on someone who was staring at me. I squinted, thinking I was imagining things, but no, this was all true. Luna. She's there. Before my eyes and staring right back at me. I kept the eye contact with her, not wanting to break away. What was she doing in Japan?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all... I rushed this chapter and I'm sorry TT^TT

anyway.......

 

 

Oh NOES. Luna came to take away ZELO???

Yes, as you can tell, I'm just randomly bringing in any of the girls in my bias list as Hye Mi's enemy in 'Love'. Because, I honestly don't know any girl groups B. A. P. is close with TT^TT Maybe I'd have to wait a few more months to see any closeness with any girl groups because B. A. P.'s too new to announce any relationship at the moment? Eh, who knows.

Well, I know this is a shoooort chapter.... because I've been busy.

And omg, guys, I died my hair black at the start of summer because I wanted to grow out my hair without anyone thinking I needed my roots touched up. And, it turns out jet black isn't my natural hair color!! It's a really dark brown!! TT^TT It's hard to tell if you're hair is black or a dark brown you know... I felt dumb, really. So, I was like: "I'll just dye my hair strawberry blonde again before school starts."

I changed my mind and picked up an ash blonde hair dye box and went to dye it myself. I left it on my head for about a whole hour, exceeding the limit on the box because I didn't see the color change at all!!! It was all still black.  I went and rinsed it off anyways, afraid my hair would fall out if I leave it on any longer. So, after it dried, I was PISSED OFF.

//le flips tables//

lol xD

Anyway, instead of a brownish, reddish color that I knew it would turn out (because my hair is dark and a light color will only make it a bit lighter...) but, instead, since my roots grew out, only my roots were brown!!!!! The rest of the hair DID change color, only a LITTLE bit though!! My hair turned from jet black, to dark brown with brown roots!! I LOOK LIKE A SICK PATIENT.

THE COLORING IS UNEVEN TOOO!!!!! I always do my own hair (with the exception of my mom who braids it because I can't French braid well and my best friend who forces me to let her do my hair lol) and I was surprised that this time the coloring was uneven!! I was like : "Le gasp!!!"

My hair looks like a five year old dyed my hair.

So I cried to my mom and she was like: "Oh well, it's not like your going out, anyways."

And I was like : "Mom! Are you implying I have no friends to go out with??"

Her answer was: "Yes." Then she laughed and said she could be my friend. Oh how I love you, mother -____-llll

Then she told me she'd fix my hair in a few days (If she did it now, it'd be bad for my hair since I just died it)

I am anticipating that moment because I'm going to the movies with friends  next week and I am most definitely not going out looking like a clown because one of my friends says her brother and his friends are coming. And I'm not about to make a fool in front of her brother because I like him >.< Mother, I hope you dye it soooooon. <--- lol don't misread that sentence, please LOL