Kissing Games Part 2

Zelo's Roomie

   "Can I- Can I have icecream too?" Hani nodded and got up to get him some, But Zelo pulled her back down. "I meant... I m-can... you... feed me-" He pointed at her bowl. "-that?" Hani furrowed her eyebrows. "I mean... I don't think you could finish that whole bowl..." He said, covering up his embarrassing question.

   "Oh." Hani looked at the bowl. "Ne.. that's right.. Ok then." Hani picked up the almost liquid like icecream and Zelo opened his mouth, blushing as the spoon entered his mouth. Hani looked down to pick up more icecream, but it had already turned into soup.

   "Eh?" She exclaimed. "Mm... Let me get you a fresh bowl, ne?" She got up again and just like before, Zelo pulled her back into sitting postion.

   "Anyo... Don't... I want to have more indirect kisses with you." 

 

<:>

Hani's P. O. V.

 

   Bu-dump. Bu-dump. Bu-dump.

   "W-what? What did you say?" I gripped the bowl in my hand and stared at the boy below me, who let go of my hands and scratched the back of his head.

   "I-inderect... hisses..." He answered and I tilted my head in curiosity. Oh... I heard him wrong, he said indirect hisses... "Indirect hisses... It's a game my hyungs and I made up. It's fun really... Um... practically whoever is the most annoying wins... It's called indirect hisses because... You... indirectly... Hiss... at each... other... ?"

   "Aigoo... You and your friends are so weird!! Your game doesn't even make sense!!" I sat back down, shaking my head. Men become more imature by the generation... "Here." I shoved the bowl to his chest. "I'm too tired to feed you..."

   "Aish..." Zelo lightly pushed me. "Don't be too tired! I don't care if you don't want to feed me, but get the strength to at least wash the dishes..." He smirked at me and added, "Today's your turn again." I pouted and ruffled his curly blonde hair.

   "Yah! You and your curly hair!"

   "Wae? You don't like it?"

   "Andwe!! You look like an ahjumma!" I ruffled his hair again and chuckled.

   "Yah... My aunt told me she was jealous of my hairstyle..." He pouted again, making me want to pinch his cheeks.

   "Is your aunt an ahjumma?"

   "Yes-" His jaw dropped. "Oh...." He turned red out of embarrassment and I had to clutch my stomach to keep from laughing so hard. The sound of the doorbell ringing three times made Zelo shoot up and walk to the door.

   "Oh? Hyungs? You guys are hear again?" I heard him say and I turned around to look at the door.

   "Zelo~~!" I heard a girly squeal say as a feminine like figure pounced on him, making me jump up.

   "Ai--- Aigoo... Noona! You're so fat! Get off!" Zelo struggled to push off the small figure.

   "Is that a way to greet your sunbaenim?? And I'm only 42 kg!! I'm not a fat!!" She glared at Zelo and Zelo surrendered with a smile.

   "Hmm? Zelo? Who are these people?" I asked and gawked at the crowd of people behind the door.

   "Hani-ah!!!" Himchan came running towards me, hugging me in embrace. "Aigoo... I missed you so much..." He pet my hair and I pushed him away.

   "We saw each other yesterday..." I rolled my eyes at him and asked him why there were so many people.

   "Party~" He winked at me and my eyes widened as I waved my hands.

   "Aniya... aniya, no party!" I said, but the crowd behind the door began to flood into our pent house. I slouched on the couch as someone some music and people began to dance. This is sooo embarrassing! I'm definitely going to be left out! Just then, hands pulled me up and four tough pretty girls stood before me. Ugh... their going to harass me like the other qweenkas, huh?

   But, much to my surprise, they all held their hands out.

   "Anyeonghasayo! It's nice to finally meet you! I'm CL!"

   "Dara!"

   "Bom!"

   "And I'm maknae Minzy!" The girl with he shortest hair made a peace sign. I bowed.

   "Anyeonghasayo... sunbaenims..." I knew these girls, they're the seniors at Zelo and I's school. Everyone knows them better as 2ne1.

   "Andwe!!" Said the high pitch voice that was talking to Zelo at the door. "Call us by are names! I'm Dara, remember that, ok, chingu?" The girl smiled.

   Chingu? I haven't had one in a while... CL took my hand and started to drag me to where Zelo's room was, at the same time, people were making way for us. Inside his room was Zelo and B. A. P. all sitting in a cirlce.

   "What... what's going on?" I asked and the girls giggled as they sat me in front of Zelo, who was redder than a tomatoe.

   "This is a celebration." Himchan smiled at me as he raised his can of beer. Where the heck did he get beer from?? My eyes shot open wide and I took away his can.

   "Wae~~?" He pleaded and I shook my head.

   "Does everyone else have beer??" I asked.

   "Aniya... Just us. No one outside this room has any alcoholic beverages. So give me back~!" Himchan wiggled his body and reached for the can, in which I hesitated gave back to him. "As I was saying, this is a celebration..."

   "Guys... can we stop?" Zelo looked at the floor, his face getting redder.

   "Aniya..." Jongup pulled out a box of Pocky and took one out. "We're going to play some kissing games."

   "I don't want to play..." I said about to get up, but Minzy pulled me back down.

   "No way!! This is a celebration on Zelo's first girlfriend! Oppas said that you guys have been going out for a while, but not one kiss has happened since that day Zelo said you were his. So, with Pocky you and Zelo oppa are going to play the peperro game!" I stood up at her last sentence and glared at everyone in the room.

   "Yah! Why are you guys making me do this?! This is... harassment!"

   "No it's not! Silly! Now get ready!" Bom pulled me back down and I turned red once I saw Zelo looking at me with pleading eyes. That's when I remembered I agreed on being his "girlfriend". ... me and my big mouth ...

   "Say what~~" Himchan said, reaching over with his Pocky in hand.

   "Wha-?!" Before I could ask, the Pocky was in my mouth.

   "Yah!! Why are you guys so insitant in making us do this?? We're obviously not ready to kiss in front of people...!" Zelo boomed.

   "Wae? Is our maknae a chicken? Bok bok bok bok??" Daehyun chuckled and Zelo gritted his teeth.

   "I am no chicken! Watch!" Zelo crawled over to me and cupped my face. Gosh... Zelo and his pride... damn it! I couldn't find my self to close my eyes, as they were as wide as the ing moon! I could feel my face get red as Zelo inch in to take the first bite.

   Crunch.

   Bu-dump.

   My breathing became ragged as my heart rate began to increase. What's happening? Why am I feeling this way?

   Crunch. Crunch. Bu-dump, bu-dump. Unsubconsciously, my hands began to snake behind his back and his thumb brushed against my skin. What the hell am I doing??

   Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Bu-dump, bu-dump, bu-dump, bu-dump.

 

<:>

 

Zelo's P. O. V.

   Oh... my... god... I am having a freaking heart attack this freaking moment!! I felt Hani's hands wrap around my back, which almost made me melt with the brushing of her fingers. Why the hell did my hyungs push me into doing this?? Why the hell do I have to protect my pride?? Now, I'm going to die here because of a freaking heart attack!! All because my heart is going crazy with it's thumping!!  I could have stopped my self, but I couldn't... I wanted to stop... but at the same time, I wanted to kiss her again.

   I opened my eyes and saw Hani's with her eyes closed and my lips already less that a few inches to hers.

   Crunch. My lips... on her lips... It felt like I was in my own world. The cheering of my friends suddenly died down and all I could here was silence. All I could see was nothing but me and her. My eyelids became heavy and my eyes closed again, our bodies hugging so close together and our lips moving in unison. It felt so different fromt he first time we ever kissed. This time... It felt like fire was ignited inside of me... I pulled away for air and everything came back again. I could hear my friends cheering and their words slurring from the alcohol.

   "Hani?" I whispered and she looked back at me with her cute pink cheeks turning red. But... her eyes were sad. "I-I'm sorry..." Without a word she pushed me back and she got up, leaving the room. I ran my fingers through my hair and grabbing it with anger. If only I wasn't so tempted to kiss her...

   What the hell is wrong with me?

 

I kinda made this chapter really cheesy and... well, dramatic xD LOL, I AM SOORRY!!  xD

theonlyonefate lol xD you were sooo right about the last chapter!! SO CHEESY!!

I'll try not to make it so cheesy next time xD Unless people want it to be cheesy?

If you like the cheesy-ness Zelo is slowly pulling off or if you don't like it... please give an answer in the comments below for better chapters ^^  Because, I don't know how to make a poll >.> xD


 

-Himechan