Awkward Meeting

Zelo's Roomie

     "HANI! YOU UGLY PIECE OF CRAP! OUT OF MY WAY!" You get pushed to the lockers and drop your books to the floor. The third popular qweenka group in your high school Jung Go, 4mintue, all give you nasty looks and walk away. You sigh. You're not scared, or sad. You're not going to cry either. This happens everyday. It was your choice for the bullying to happen, in fact. You slowly get up and pick up your books and start heading to lunch. And as you get up you bump into someone and your glasses fall off. You gasp and hide your face as you feel for the glasses. And then you feel someone's hands sweep onto yours gently. "Is this yours?" A gently voiced asked and you peep through your fingers. And right there. Right in front of you is Zelo and the rest of the dumb blondes behind him. You snarl and he awkwardly smiles. You snatched the glasses from his hands and walked away without a thank you. You could hear them talking: "That girl is so rude. Why would such an ugly girl act like that toward us hotties??" Himchan, said. You roll your eyes and put on your glasses. *If they only knew I hate them* You thought.

***

     "Oh? Hani? How come you didn't tell us that they finished building the boarding houses at your school? It says so in the newspaper your father is reading." Your mom asked.

     "Huh? Because it's not like I'm going to move in..." You said and put the dishes away. Your mother gives you a look. She frowned. "Oh yeah, do you both know why all my cloths and things aren't in my room?? It's so weird." Your mother and father sighs.

     "Listen, Hani. Your father and I have been thinking... and we think it's time you move out." You dad puts down the newspaper and looks up at you. "You know, our money troubles. Our family is in debt. Those debt collectors come almost everyday. We can't buy the extra food that you need or your cloths. Appa and Umma will have to save up and repay our debts. The dorms at you're school aren't free, but I have a friend who persuaded the principle to allow you in only if you do some maid work in one of the student's rooms.."

     "Wow, you're both so funny!" You awkwardly laugh and started walking away and you stop when you see the boxes and suit cases at the front door. "Whose are those?"

     "Your suitcase and the rest of your things were already sent to your school this morning." You father frowns.

     "Then whose are THOSE?" You start to panic. Why were your parents acting like this?

     "Hani... Those things belong to the person who rented out your room." Your mom says.

     "HUH? What- What the heck? What kind of parents..."

     "Hani, calm down, ok? Go to your school and ask where your boarding room is." Your mother calmly told you. But why were they doing this? You're only 15 years old. Why would parents do this to their own child?

 ***

     "Uh-*sniff* Hello, *Bow* I'm here because I have a room in one of the boarding houses. But, I don't know what room it is." You say as you wipe the tears that were blurring up your glasses. The assistant principle looked up.

     "Ah- Why are you crying, dear?" She asked.

     "It's- I was eating raw onions." You said.

     "Oh, yes, onions do make you tear up!" She laughed at her not funny joke and asked what your name was. "You are very lucky your parents had signed you up for a room. All the other rooms have been taken already and your room is the only one open. Oh and, you have a roommate. He's male, so if there are any problems of ual abuse or harassment, please be sure to send out a notice. And people will be coming in to check in on you both because is not allowed in the school buildings. But your roommate is very sweet. Such a sweet boy, I know he wouldn't harm you. The room number is 300, on the top floor of building A. Lights are out at 11:00 P.M. No sneaking out of the school after hours. Breakfast is at 7:00 A.M. at the school cafe." The assistant said and handed me the room key. You bow again and said thank you as you walk to your room.

***

     "Wow.." You said as you gawk at your beautiful room. The room was luxurious. It was like walking into a celebrity's hotel room. You excitedly clapped your hands together and jumped up and down squealing.

     "You like it? I asked the school to make a room on the top floor to look like this. Wah~ It turned out great right?" You stopped what you were doing and slowly looked toward the voice that seemed so familiar. You saw blonde. Lots of blonde. And you saw that accessory you hated the most wrapped around his small neck and his smirking pretty boy face.

     "You..." You pointed at him angrily. He looked behind himself and then back to you with a confused look on his face, pointing at his chest. Then finally he put on a shocked look and gasped.

     "I remember you! You were that ugly girl earlier at school today!" He beamed. "You know, I was only trying to be nice after what 4minute did to you. Usually, us Kingkas don't help out with the ugly people, so you should have felt very appreciated. You're really weird too. Why didn't you say sorry? All my friends thought you were rude. And ugly." He went on. You roll your eyes.

     "Shut up," You said under breath. He tilted his head to one side like a puppy.

     "Huh?" He asked.

     "I said SHUT UP!" You screamed, frustrated. He was baffled. It was quiet for about 2 seconds and then he shook his head.

     "You really are unbelievably rude." He said.

     "Maybe all that bleach and dye got to your head, huh? Don't you get the hint? Or are you just naturally stupid?" You ask, trying your best to keep calm.

     "What...? Look, I'm really confused." He said taking one step forward towards you. You put your hand out.

     "HALT! STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU!" You say. He made a weird face. "Don't try to get any closer, understand? I HATE YOU KINGKAS AND QWEENKAS! I HATE ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! YOU'RE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T BE TRUSTED AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES!" You screamed and walked out the door and back to the principle's office.

     "Ahjuma, please pull me out of the room I'm in. Do you have any other rooms that could be open?" You asked desperately.

     "Oh, I'm sorry, but like I said before, there aren't any rooms left." She said.

     "Then can you just pull me out of the room? You don't have to find an open room for me in the school, please, ahjuma, I'm begging you." You asked, with your fists on her desk.

     "No can do. All students must stay in the dormitories for 4 months until they can move out and absolutely cannot  live else where. Doing so will defy the contract you signed." She said. You threw your head back and moaned out of frustration. And then you looked back at her confused.

     "What... What contract?" You ask.

     "The contract you and your parents had signed and sent back."

     "But I... I never signed anything... Can I look at the contract please?" You asked and the assistant principal got up from her chair and looked through the files in a filing cabinet and handed you a piece of paper. You looked at it carefully and recalled that day your parents had asked you to sign a paper hiding the rest of it but the part where they wanted you to sign. They had said it was for the job they had gotten and said they needed their child's signature. Which was strange because employers never asked for their employees children's signature. You took in a deep breath, pulled out your phone and dialed your parent's phone number, but your call got forwarded to voicemail. "AISH! APPA! UMMA! DON'T TRY TO AVOID ME. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID." You angrily yelled into the phone. And just then, Zelo came into the room. You made your hands into fists and gritted your teeth. He saw you.

     "You! Don't you dare yell at me again, you hurt my feelings, ok?" He said and turned back to the assistant principal. "Ahjuma, where is that personal maid that I had asked for a few days ago? I kind of dropped my cup and now there's glass everywhere. I thought she was supposed to come in today." You snickered. *Pretty boy can't clean the most simplest thing?* You thought.

     "Oh, Jun Hong (His real name). Nice to see you again! And yes, I thought so too. Let me just looked through the records and call her, ok?" She said. She looked at her computer. "Ah. Here's her number." She took the phone of the charger on her desk and dialed her number. Your phone starts to ring. You freeze. Zelo and the assistant both look at you.

     "Um, aren't you going to pick that up?" The assistant asked.

     "No, no. I think I'll let it pass..." You awkwardly laugh.

     "Please pick it up, it will interrupt my phone call right now." The assistant said. You crudely laugh again, nod and slowly reach for your phone in your bag.

     "H- Hello...?" You awkwardly say, looking at ground. The assistant looks up at you and puts down the phone.

     "Kim Lee Hani? You're is his personaly maid?" Everyone in the room looks at you.

 

***WAHHH.... Took like an hour to make one chapter. TT^TT WOW, I fail. :C First few chapters are boring right? I'm sorry TT^TT And I never knew this would actually get subscribers and views! :D I'm very thankful for those who have subscribed and really thankful for thsoe who commented. :') You all give me motivationg :D