New Story??

Zelo's Roomie

So, guys, I had a dream last night lol.

 

And I thought, "WOW! This would be a good story line!!!"

 

I'm thinking of calling it "Pinocchio" like that puppet that came to life :D

The reason why it's called that is because, a girl, named Oh Mi Young who had just left the orphanage because she turned the legal age, brings a small stuffed doll to her new home. She was always alone at the orphanage, mostly because she was too shy to talk to anyone. Her long hair didn't help in making friends either. She looked like the grudge because her long hair always was in her face. When she was sitting on the playgrounds swing (by herself), by the orphanage and a boy her age came up to her, holding his older sister's hand and something in the other.

     "What's wrong?" The little boys asked. Mi Young looked up at him, her eyes clouded with tears. She wiped away and ignored him. "Hey don't ignore me!" He let go of his sister's hand and held Mi Young's.

      "Ah.. what are you-" Taken by surprise, she looked at him with wide eyes.

     "Let's be friends!!" He exclaimed.

     "You wouldn't want to be friends with me. No one will want to play with you because you're with me." She hung her head, waiting for him to leave.

     "Tch!! I don't care what those people think!" He smiled at her.

     "Myungsoo, say good bye, we have to go home." His sister spoke.

     "Ah..." He opened up his palm and held out a stuffed doll. "This is me. My mom made it to help her remember before she lost her memory. You can have it. I want you to remember me."

     "Are you sure?" She asked.

     "Yup! So cheer up! Don't be so gloomy!" He grabbed her hands again and put the stuffed doll in her hands.

     The little boy left with his sister and Mi Young sat there with a wide smile plastered on her face.

     She made a new friend.

     Unfortunately, he never came back. Mi Young changed for the better though. After his visit, she became more lively, though, kids never went any where near her because of how scary she looked.

  

     Oh Mi Young sat on her new bed, the stuffed doll's face. "I wonder why you never came back..." She muttered. Mi Young sighed, laying on her sides and fell asleep.

     In the morning, Miyoung felt a comfortable warmth surrounding her. She fluttered her eyes open and screamed.

     There was a man laying down next to her. Mi Young stumbled off the bed and gawked at the weird site. The man opened his eyes and smiled.

     "Hey." He said.

     "Hey??" Mi Young grabbed the most convincing weapon nearest to her -  her lamp. "Who the hell are you?? What the hell are you doing in my room!!?? Are you a robber?? HUH! I'll freaking stab you with this..." She looked at her hands and made a face. "...lamp..." The man stood up and Mi Young shielded her eyes.

      "Get out, get out you freaking ert!! I'm going to scream!!"

      "Calm down, Mi Young. It's me."

     Mi Young slowly took her arm off her face, staring at him. He looks familiar, but I don't know anyone so...

     "The doll." He grinned.

     "Who??"

     "My spirit is possessed your doll and gave me a human body."

     "What?? You're dead? Stop fooling around, who are you??"

     "Myungsoo. I gave you the doll to remember me."

      Miyoung's eye's widened in disbelief.

     Her friend

     Her only friend.

     Is standing in front of her right now.

     Wearing nothing but his birthday suit.

     And he claims to be dead and is currently possessing her doll??

     It's official.

     She's gone crazy.

  

     -----------------------------------

 Just wanted everyone's opinion on it ^^

I want to start it so bad LOL

Anyways, even though it seems a bit dramatic in the beginning, I swear to you it's a romantic comedy! And I promise that Myungsoo won't end up dead forever... lol

 

please comment! ^^ I'd really like to know what everyone thinks about it :D