Chapter 19

Zelo's Roomie

Zelo's P. O. V.

 

   Zelo stretched his arms before pressing the code on the door. "One, two, three, four..." He chuckled as he put in those four digits, remembering how Hani had nagged about how the code was too easy and that they were going to get robbed. Giggling to himself, he pushed the door open, stepping in and then kicking his leg backwards lightly to close the door. He slipped into his house slippers and sniffed the air. He scrunched his nose in confusion. Did Hani forget to cook lunch today? He sniffed again and sure enough, the delicious smell of Hani's cooking wasn't there. Shrugging, he thought, Maybe she just made food with no smell but tasted really, really good. He smirked and evilly giggled.

   "Hani-ah! You can't fool me!" He quickly dragged his feet across the smooth wooden floor and into the kitchen, only to find no food prepared and no Hani greeting him with a smile. He frowned. What was going on? Hani always made lunch everyday that there's no school and it would always be ready at 1:00. It was already past that time. His eyebrows touched because he was so confused at her actions. He walked over to her room, standing in front of the closed white door.

   He knocked on her door. "Are you mad about yesterday? Because if you are... I'm sorry..."He didn't get it why she was angry. He kissed so many girls so many times but they never pushed him and then ran away. Though, this time, with Hani, he felt funny. His heart began beating like he just ran a marathon, his stomach felt weird, like a bunch of things were floating in there, he was dizzy and it was hot in the room, even if the air conditioner was set at 73 degrees F. He pursed his lips and rested his forehead at the door, knocking once again.

   "Hani-ah... come out, I'm so hungry." He said, pushing away his thoughts. He was sure Hani had gotten annoyed and would swing the door open and yell in his face. The door didn't budge and no sound came out of the room. He pursed his lips and rested his forehead on the door, his eyes studying the fluff of his slippers. His pursed lips turned into a pout when she still didn't answer. Maybe he should talk to her? Yeah, that's right, he'll just talk to her about it and it'll be alright, she won't be mad anymore. He reached for the nob, but ended up stopping himself. Biting his lip, he thought, What if she'll still be mad? I mean, I always make her angry... What if she's super pissed off this time? What then? He shook his head, blowing air out of his mouth, trying to get rid of the hesitation over powering him, and he closed his eyes, so tight that air wouldn't be able to go through.

   "I'm... coming in..." He whispered, knowing his voice was probably inaudible through the thick door. With his eyes still closed, he turned the nob.

   She'll talk to him, right? She won't be angry, right? Right??

  He pushed the door open and stepped inside, feeling an awkward emptiness surrounding him. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and discovered an empty room. Of course, the original furniture he bought was still present, but all of Hani's belonging were gone and so was she.

   "Huh?" He mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows and stepping in some more to see if she was hiding. "H-Hani-ah..." His whispery voice didn't help, not one being could hear him right now. He noticed a green sticky note on her pillow. Gulping, he walked over to it and took the small piece of paper.

 

Zelo-ah!!! You don't need me anymore, right? Since the whole 'in debt' thing was a lie my parents made up, I don't need to be using your place for sleep, rest and other things I've been doing for free. Let me guess, I was a bother, right? I apologize for being so mean and stubborn every time... I guess, it's just the way I am? Well, before I left, I cooked a whole feast!! Enjoy yourself to kimchi, kimbap, ramyun, samgyeopsal, bibimbap and soooo many more things, ok? I know you can't cook well and your too lazy to cook yourself, so eat everything, 'kay? It should last a week-if you don't pig out like you usually do xD. Don't forget to change the code to the door, I don't want you getting robbed. Clean, clean, clean! Tidy up from time to time, ne? Also, study harder! Your grades are awful!

Let's see each other at school, ne?

Bye Bye~

Hani

   "Quit..." He whispered. "Quit right now, Hani... stop playing around..." He threw his hands up in the air and yelled at nothing. "I SAID QUIT! This isn't funny! Come out!!!!" Zelo let out a loud, frustrated grunt and ran around the house, searching every bit that could or wouldn't be a hiding place. Zelo, the man acting out right now, felt dumbfounded and angry. He had no clue as to why he was so scared and searching for someone he wouldn't even call a best friend like he would to Jongup. Is she dead? No. But, the feeling he was having right now felt as if she was. For half an hour he kept searching, back and forth, back and fourth. He even ran outside, knocking on everyone's door asking if they've seen her. He ran outside the dorms and went into the closest shops, asking everyone the same question: "Have you seen a girl? Long, brown wavy hair, uncombed. Short and has chubby cheeks, wearing glasses??" He gave up after numerous people gave him the same answer : "I'm sorry,I haven't."

   Aggravated, he ran his fingers threw his hair, grabbing them once they touch the end. "Aish!" He screamed, people turning to look at the crazy looking Zelo, sweaty and all from the running he'd been doing. He sat down at a nearby bench and took out his phone. "Why am I worrying so damn much about you?" He asked his phone. "Where the hell could you have gone??" He angrily punched in her number and waited for her sweet voice to speak once she had picked up.

   The person's phone you have dialed is no longer in service. Please check if you have dialed the number correctly and try again. Zelo hung up and re-dialed, but again, receiving the same messaged. He let out a sharp sigh and dialed slowly, making sure he wouldn't make a mistake no matter what.

   The person-

   Before the fake, automated voice could go any further, Zelo threw his phone at the ground, breaking it into pieces. "Whatever..." He mumbled, getting up and walking away. "Who cares about her anyways." He flinched and rubbed his chest. The whole walk back to his dorm, his chest hurt and felt tight. Of course, knowing Zelo, he'd pass it off as heartburn, not knowing what it truly meant

 

 

A/N: First update for today O; <(Yawning face, lol I just woke up but it's 4:20 pm, lol)

 

Summer just stared like 2 days ago. I went to my school's dance, dressed up and wearing heals for the first time. I couldn't walk because my feet hurt like a mother . lol. Why did I wear them? Because I wanted to loom over my friends >.< lol everyone's always been taller than me :P I don't think I'm going to ever get taller. Going on a diet today >.< Don't wanna cause I just bought freaking sour cream and onion chips (Favorite flavor) lol. Man. I was gonna star my diet yesterday but ya know... I ended up eating the whole bag of chips. So I was like, I'll just start tomorrow. And my mom just had to bake a CAKE. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU----- I asked her why she picked today to make cake and she said "Hindi ko alam. (I don't know) Just felt like it." Double fudge too.. -___-

My goal right now is to lose weight before school starts >.< yeah. And also, I'll be going to summer camp TT^TT It's MATH CAMP. It's a camp thingy to help you with math 'cuz I'm dumb and probably the only asian to get an "F" three semesters straight in the whole world. lol. But it'll only last 12 days and I'll still update, not as much during camp days, but I'll still be updating faster than I did when school was around.

Can't wait till I get new cloths >.< yush. forever21. BISHSHFOI; oisdfskjdjlskwee I love that place. They sell the cutest, girl next door (sometimes) looks. bleh. I talk to much, lol xD

Thanks for reading the author's note! If you did lol.

Comments are my motivation, but you don't have to if you don't want to lol xD

bleh.

kay

bye xD