Silenced Mind

Zelo's Roomie

     Hye Mi pulled back and widened her eyes at her father. "Appa, are you serious??" Her father nodded.

     "Just for a few months. Like a little get-away. Do you still remember how whenever you felt upset you and I would 'runaway' somewhere and stay there for a while? You and I always felt better about it afterwards." He smiled and pinched his daughter's cheeks. "Seems like my little princess is troubled about something anyway." Hye Mi frowned. Her father was able to tell how she felt from a mile away. Would going to the states be a good idea? Would it really help solve her problem? It would be thousands and thousands of miles away from Zelo and maybe that distance and new surroundings would help her get her mind distracted.

     "But, what about Hyuk Min?" She asked.

     "Don't worry. I've arranged for Hyuk Min and Jessica to come with us. They were excited hearing that they'd see you again. Especially Hyuk Min." Hye Mi smiled. Truth was, even though she did hate them, she missed them with a pure heart.

     "Appa, can Kamenashi oppa come too??" Her father chuckled, reminding her of the sweet old men in christmas movies.

     "Of course, of course! Whatever will take your mind off of things, I'll do." Mr. Kim smiled at her, patting her head. She looked at the ground with sad eyes. She wants to forget about the whole kiss with Zelo. She wants to forget about her heart beating for him. She wants to grow old with only one man-and his name is Hyuk Min.

 

~

6 Months Later

 

     Zelo pushed through the crowd of people surrounding him, staring straigh ahead and not even acknowleging their existence. His blank face and dark eyes made him look like a thug, especially the way he had his backpack slung over his shoulder. His friend followed behind, worried looks traced on their faces. They apologized to every guy and girl pushed away for him, telling them he's only having a bad day.

     "What's wrong with oppa? He's been like this for almost 7 months already!"

     "What happened to the cute maknae of B. A. P. ?"

     "He's so distant."

     "He's become cruel."

     The whispering voices were suddenly hushed when Zelo's eyes stared down each and everyone of them.  He reached his classroom and saw a guy talking to his friend in front of the door. He glared at him and pushed him aside, making him tumble to the ground. He queitly walked to the back of the classroom, immediatly throwing his bag on the desk, sitting down and then closing his eyes as he begins to sleep on his bag. B. A. P. all stood at the doorway, other curious students peering through the hallway windows. Himchan slid the door closed.

     "Kya! Zelo oppa so y now!" Jongup sighed, turning around and smiling at the girl who screamed. He leaned closer, grabbing part of the window. "We need privacy." He gave her a tight lipped, annoyed smile and she blushed as he slid the hall window shut, locking it with a click.

     "Hyung, you said he was only going through a rebelious stage... It's been months..." Daehyung crossed his arms and looked at Zelo. Yongguk only frowned.

     "That's what I thought." He answered. It got quiet, except for the faint breathing of Zelo's sleep. It's because Hani's not here, they all thought.

     "Where did four eyes go anyways?" Yongguk said, referring to Hani. Jongup cleared his throat. He had talked to Kamenashi before Hani had left, Kamenashi saying he was going on an 'adventure' with her to America. Jongup hit Kamenashi that day, saying he was planning to reveal himself, but their trip was now in the way. He smirked. Hani must really like this guy to go as far as travelling a thousand miles away just to forget him. The door slid open and the 2ne1 girls came in.

     "2 months 'till graduation!!" Dara squeeled, but immediatly hushed herself when her eyes layed on Zelo. She chuckled, evilly grinning and ran to his desk, jumping up and then falling on her stomach on his head. His eyes flickered open and followed it's way to the forever hyper Dara. He scary gaze made her flinch and he simply grabbed her arm and pushed her away. She  pouted, hands on her hips.

     "Wae, wae?? What happened to 'fatass, get off me! You're crushing my bones!'" She mocked him, making hand guestures around his face. Zelo pulled out his ipod and popped in his earphones. "Hmph. You're no fun anymore."

     "He's been pulling this act for months. What the hell's his problem?" CL asked and Yongguk shrugged.

     "Well, we don't know for sure. But it's most likely because of Hani's absence..."

     "Ah..." 2ne1 nodded, understanding the situation.

     "Oh! Guys, did you hear about the two new students coming in today?" Minzy clasped her hands in excitement. "There's a rumor going around that they're both good looking and wealthy."

     "Oh, right." Bom added. "We came here to tell you boys you'll have some pretty tough competition. I heard one of the students is a famous ulzzang male."

     "Psh." Himchan smirked and fixed his bangs to the side. "I think you're talking about me." Yongguk slapped his arm.

     "Yah! Is that all you ever talk about??" He made jaz hands around his face, looking at the ceiling in a mocking, high pitched voice. "Oh, I'm Kim Himchan, the man of your dreams, because I get almost 10,000 views on my home page on a daily bases." Everyone laughed.

     "Well, it's true!" Himchan defended, grinding his teeth. The doors slid open again and kids came piling in the room, the 2ne1 girls leaving as the homeroom teacher came in. The students chatter became louder when they all sat down.

     "Alright, alright. Settle down." Mr. Ki, the new young teacher yelled. "Most of you must have heard of the new students. One of them is in your class. He should be here any moment." Mr. Ki (If you're a SHINee fan, than you know who this guy is :D) awkwardly tilted his head to the side, looking out the door. "Aigoo... how could he be so late on the first day?" Just then, a tall, thin figure walked in, shyly smiling from ear to ear. The girls in the class squeeled.

     "Wah~ It's him~! Oppa!! SARANGHAE!!!"

     "SHUT UP, GOSH!" Mr. Ki boomed and everyone quieted (Everyone likes him, even though his temper is a bit... diva like xD) "This is Kang Hyuk Min. Take a seat over there and have a nice time learning." Zelo took the headphone's out of his ear, the comotion in the classroom was so loud he couldn't hear his music even if it was turned up all the way.

     "Ne, seonsaeng-nim. " Hyuk Min bowed and took his seat. Zelo's ears perked up and he slowly raised his head, his eyes following the new student walking over to an empty seat.

     Where have I heard that voice before?