Jealousy Hits Me

Zelo's Roomie

     Luna? What's she doing in Japan?

     I looked up at Zelo to talked about how It'd be weird if we got total strangers as partners. "Zelo, wouldn't it be weird if we got people we didn't know as our partners?" I laughed a little and waited for him to answer. When he didn't, I grew a bit uncomfortable and realized he wasn't even paying attention to me in the first place. I scanned his face and looked over at whoever he was staring at and saw a beautiful girl exchanging flirty glances at him. Looking back at Zelo, he looked confused and looked as if he was talking to her with his eyes. They seemed so close, but who knows? I was never really the type to judge people and know right away what they're doing or what they're like. At this very moment, I felt jealousy slap me in the face, hard and quick, but the pain lasted more than when it came. I shouldn't be jealous, especially since I have no proof what their relationship is like, but, I couldn't help it.

     Normally, I'd go up to the my boyfriend or whoever they were conversing with and confront them with the situation, but this time, I felt my feet cemented to the ground, like I was shocked at the sight. My mouth too, wasn't going to go off and yell at anybody, but instead, it stayed shut like something put super glue in my drink. I decided to ignore it, turning my eyes the other way since the rest of my body refused to do anything else (I felt as if staying next to Zelo will give off the hint that he's mine) when I saw Kamenashi laughing as he had his arms thrown around Hyung Seok, heading my way.

     "This guy! Can you believe it?! It's like a damn reunion! Everyone we were close with in middle school is here!!" Kamenashi put a hand on my shoulder and caught Zelo's attention. "This is crazy! Man!"

     "We already met, though, Hyung. Over at a cafe I was working at temporaroly." Hyung Seok said, smiling my way. I smiled back and I started to take control of my body again, turning their way and putting my hands behind my back.

     "You guys are partners! And make some 'happy memories together' while you play around, got that?" Kamenashi laughed and Hyung Seok and I both blushed.

     Hyung Seok pushed him playfully. "Hyung, don't bring that up!" Kamenashi only laughed harder but nodded his head at the same time.

     "Alright, and I should go, my uncle needs me inside." Kamenashi patted Hyung Seok and I's head before walking inside the temple. At the corner of my eyes I saw the pretty girl walking towards Zelo, who turned to her.

     "So, we're partners? Isn't that funny?" She laughed loudly.

     "Who said we were?" Zelo said. They seem so close... I was right...

     "Well, one of your teachers came over to me and pointed at you, saying I was to be your partner. Isn't that so funny? It's like fate." She inched closer and smiled, staring at his lips. "Like we were destined to be together." I saw Zelo's Adam's apple bob up and down as he probably gulped, taking a step back. I pressed my lips together and grabbed Hyung Seok's shirt, trying to take revenge and make Zelo as jealous as I was. Hyung Seok's face turned red and looked surprised and embarrassed.

     "Oppa, let's go get our flashlight and have fun together! You know! Make happy memories just like before!" I forced a laugh and grinned at him, making his face redder and redder by the second. I slowly turned my head to see if Zelo was looking, ready to smirk and feel oh so good about myself. But, disappointment dragged my shoulders down when I saw him happily talking to whoever that was. I sighed, letting go of Hyung Seok and going over to the box filled with flashlights.

     Plan failed. He has no interest in me whatsoever T^T

     A shrill shriek echoed though the woods they were walking through. Hye Mi's eyes popped out and she jumped.

     "Hey... Hyungseok... a-are you scared?" Hye Mi hid behind her friend and clutched the back of his shirt. "B-because I'm definitely not scared... at, at all..." Her stuttering words made his laugh. "Waegurae?? Don't laugh at me! I'm the tough one here!" Her pride filled body and her lie made him laugh louder than he was laughing before.

     "You sound so scared, though."

     "I'm not scared! But you know who is? You! Because you're asking questions to cover up you being a wus~." Hye Mi childishly stuck her tongue out and hummed mockingly.

     "Admit you're scared." He chuckled and waited for her response.

     "Whatever, just shut up and protect me, dummy!" She sighed, both laughing at their immaturity.

~

      Luna had just let out the most ear-drum-breaking scream Zelo's ever heard. She  plopped onto the ground and Zelo did the same.

     "You ok?" He asked. Luna shook her head and she grabbed his hands.

     "That guy almost gave me a heart attack! He almost killed me!" She sobbed, wrapping his arms around him and pushing him down with so much force, he fell and sat on his bottom. 

     "What are you doing, Luna??" Zelo said, putting his hands on her shoulders to push her back.

     "Don't! Don't push me away... please... I missed you so much, I can't don't even know how to explain it to you..." She rested her head on his shoulder and cried. Zelo lowered his head, feeling at bit guilty about the past. He respectfully put his arms around her back, rubbing it to comfort her.

[From this point till the end of this chapter, everything will be rushed because I forgot to save or AFF just didn't save it for me. Sorry T^T]

     "You think there are weirdos hanging around here?" I turned to look at Hyung Seok and he looked at me curiously.

     "What if I turned out to be one?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I punched his arm. "Ow!"

     ", don't joke! I'm being serious. Like, what if some crazy guy just jumped out of the tre-" I squealed, shaking the thought from my mind. "God! I'm getting scared just talking about it!!"

     "Then why are you talking about it?"

     "I don't want to! I just can't help thinking that maybe a bulky lumber jack, swinging his ax around tried to-" I let out a frustrated growl and Hyung Seok laughed.

     "What if I just suddenly disappeared and you were left all alone here?" I gritted my teeth his answer and looked him straight in the eyes.

     "You won't be leaving me, you little bastard." I grabbed his wrist and squeezed it.

     "Gah... omo... being so small makes you look weak... Yet you have the strength of a wrestler."

     "That doesn't mean I can defend myself from zombies! And vampires! Annnnnnd wolves!!

     "I think you can knock out a few Edwards and Jacobs, Hye Mi..." He tried to pry my hand off but I only gripped harder. I was sure as hell that I wasn't going to let go of him just yet! "Ah! My hand!! My hand is ing numb!!" Surprised, and a bit guilty, I let go of his wrist, clucking my tongue together angrily.

     "You're such a baby."

     "Who's the one holding on to me like her life depends on it?!"

     "No one here. There isn't anyone holding on to you, stupid." I stuck my tongue out and he laughed.

     "Smart mouth."

     "Wus." He 'tsked' and smiled, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

     "Hey, this is a bit too close, don't ya think?"

     "I.. uhm... Don't think wrong about it... I'm just being a good friend..." I laughed, pushing him away and I could have sworn I saw his happy eyes fade into something sad and wanting.

     "Aigoo..." I hooked my arms with his. "This is the highest skin ship we can go for. We're only friends, after all." He looked down and we kept walking.

     "Yeah... friends..." I was about to ask him what was wrong, but I saw a couple huddled in the middle of the trail, kissing.

     "Omo... in public!" I gasped, looking at how intimate they were being. I sighed, wishing that guy was Zelo and that girl was me. The flashlight I was shining at them got their attention and their heads slightly moved. My eyes widened as I saw a glance of Zelo's face. I gasped again and twirled around, taking Hyung Seok with me. My heart beat irregularly and I felt a very tight squeeze at my chest.

     "Mianhe!" I said in a high pitched voice, wanting to disguise my own. I grabbed onto Hyung Seok and we walked faster, heading towards the temple, away from them.

     "Why are we going back? We're supposed to finished the trail."

     "Uhm, the battery to the flashlight... I think it's going to run out." He laughed and that's when I felt relieved he didn't see that it was Zelo.

     "You and the dark." He mumbled, chuckling.

 

A/N: Annyeong!! I'm back with a new chapter, yay! Finally >.> lol. Anyways, i'm really sorry for making this such a short chapter... I just wanted to post it up since I haven't done so in a while...

So... How does everyone think about the little bear thingy I made? lol xD Instead of the boring: "~" Squiggly line I use to change the P. O. V or places, e.t.c, I thought, why not make it more interesting? LOL. It tried making a bear.... but it doesn't really look like it, at least I don't think it does xD LOL. omg... >.> I talk to much, I really do....

 

OH! Before I forget, is everyone getting tired of me posting chapters that ARE NOT chapters? Like, things saying that I won't come back or blah and blah?

Well... It was my only way of getting news to anyone LOL

So, I think it'd make it a lot less frustrating for everyone if I wrote blogs about things lol xD

If you'd like to be informed about these things, please add me ^-^

I'm not asking because I want friends lol xD I could care less how many friends I have on AFF lol. I've only had about 30 or so for a few months. I'm not really the type to add people I barely know and plus AFF doesn't inform me about friends requests lol xDD

Add me if you'd like to be informed about the story or would like to know whether or not I'll be making new stories/new chapters coming!
Thanks ! ^-^