Hye Mi's Devoted Fan

Zelo's Roomie

Please try your best with the change of name with Hani. It's going to be weird, because the last 17 chapter's, Hye Mi has been called Hani. I know it'll be confusing, but please bear with it. I hope that everyone will get used to the change :) And also, from time to time, she will get called Hani  and Hye Mi. So if I ever use those two anywhere, everyone will know it's the main female lead, right? :) lol, soon, the confusion will stop and mostly everyone will be calling her by her real name. I'm sorry for the change...

 

BTW!!! IF you're interested in knowing about a "Zombie Man" article that was held in Miami, then please read the Author's Note! It's a cool story! Someone needs to tell it again.. lol (I makes duh pun, lol xD)

 

 

 

No One's P. O. V.

 

   Hye Mi locked the door behind her and heaved a long, big sigh. She clenched her chest, closing her eyes as she shook her head.  No, no, no... This can't be happening... I don't like him in that way... I only kissed him back because... because I'm a girl! Yeah... it's normal for my age to become ually curious... only people kiss others when they don't them...  because there is no way I like that guy! Hyuk Min is the only one in my heart... only Hyuk Min...She jumped up and ran to her bed, falling faced down into her pillow.

   Bing!

   She turned her head to the sound her computer made. It just notified her, saying she had new messages on her wall. She slowly got up and walked to it and checked all the posts by her fans. She smiled. She missed talking to them. She would always help them out through their problems and that was how she never got anyone to hate her. In everyone's eyes, Hye Mi was an angel sent from above. She sighed, feeling like it was her duty to help people. She loved doing that. It just made her feel good about herself. I wish I could go back to Hye Mi... and just like bells were rung in her ears, she grabbed them and began to lightly hit the sides of her heads. I'm such an idiot! I don't even have a reason to hide anymore! Hani breathed in, biting her lips and her fingers on the keyboard. Slowly she began to type out a post.

Would it be ok if I come back? I really miss everyone... c:

   She clicked the post button and watched as countless users began to comment within minutes.

   That's it. She's had enough. No need to hide, because that little lie her parents told is finally out. She's going back to Hye Mi. Hye Mi is going back to Hyuk Min.

   And Hye Mi needs to move out.

 

 <*>


 

    Zelo's P. O. V.

   I yawned as I lazily scratched my back and fumbled over the bodies on the floor. Rolling my eyes, I went to the bathroom and did my usually morning routine. My stomach growled and out of habit, I made my way to Hani's room. But, I stopped myself when my hand was midway to the nob. I frowned as memories of last night flooded my mind. Touching my lips, I remembered trying to follow her, but, there were too many people in the way to even squeeze through anybody. After I had enough of trying to get through people, I forced everyone out. But, when I tried knocking on her door, there was no answer. I tried going in and her door was locked, so i just gave up and went to sleep.

   I looked over at the mirror across the room. She's probably still mad at me...  I pouted, messing up my hair. She hates my hair... she probably hates me even more now!! I grinned. Maybe I'll make her feel better with a new hairstyle?

 

   Smiling, I ran my fingers through my straight pink hair. I remembered Hani saying she likes pink, so I picked that as a new color for me. I nodded at the mirror in approval of the hairstyle. It actually suited me.

   "Wah~! It turned out better than expected! I thought you were going to look like a clown, but it actually looks good, bro!" Himchan grabbed my shoulders and I growled. My friends called me to ask where I was when they awoke without me there. I told them I was getting my hair done and they decided it would be fun fot them to get new hairstyles, too. They're so annoying. Even though I'm the youngest out of my close friends, they always act so much more immature most of the time. Well, except for Yongguk, he's still the most mature. "Do you think Hani's going to like it?" I asked them.

   "Mwoh?! You changed your hairstyle for Hye--- I mean Hani?!" Himchan screamed, earning looks from people in the shop. I furrowed my eyebrows.

   "What's your problem?" I asked him. He nervously looked around, scratching his head.

   "Nothing... I just." He coughed and then looked back at me, grinning and ruffling his newly cut short black hair. "I kinda like this look on us. Now no one thinks we're all related, huh?" I chuckled. He was right. Ever since we all bleached and died our hair blonde, barely anyone could tell us apart from behind. Especially since our haircuts were almost the same. "You think Hani will like my hair cut, too?"

   "Why the hell would she like yours, Himchan?? She's not going to like anyones new hair but mine!" I frustrated glared at all of them and stormed out of the hair salon. Psht. Stupid jerks trying to steal my spot light. I sighed. Crap... but some of the guys hair looked better than mine... and Himchan... looks really tough with his short hair now... And... my hair is pink. Oh, god, what if she starts thinking I'm girly?? My eyes widened and I twirled around, walking back to the salon. Wait... no, no, no... She'll like this new you... have confidence, man! With a big huff, I turned back around and hailed a taxi.

 



<*>

(No One's P. O. V.)

   "Hey, what do you know??" Jongup nudged Himchan on his rib, causing him to flinch and grab his sides.

   "Don't do it again... aish... your elbows are like knives! And what are you talking about 'what do I know'?"

   "You know... Hani..." Himchan's eyes became like the moon and he stared back at Jongup, who looked at him with questioning eyes.

   "I... dunno... whatcha sayin'... man?" Himchan stuttered, moving his attention to where he was walking.

   "Look, hyung, just stop lying. You're so bad at it that my dog knows when you're lying. Did you tell anyone else about Hani's true identity?" Jongup made sure his voice was at a low whisper.

   "Yah! If you tell anyone else about Hye Mi, I'll beat you till you look like . I'm a devoted fan of my beautiful Hye Mi, so why would I want to spread a secret she's trying to hide?" Himchan kept his voice lower that Jongup, who pulled him aside.

   "You know her best friends? She was friends with a Japanese man and her other friend she nicknamed 'Moonie'?"

   "Yeah, that good looking Jap and that nerdy looking Moon Man." Jongup looked back at Himchan with a puzzled face.

   "Why Moon Man?"

   "'Cuz he looked like an alien standing next to those two. Everyone thought he was too nerdy and had no fashion sense." Jongup breathed out a long, sharp sigh.

   "I was Moon Man." He glared at his elder who looked at Jongup with a "WTF. Are you nuts?" look.

   "Stop joking! Moon Man would've never gotten into our circle of friends! He's too lame for that." Himchan laughed and Jongup tried his best to suppress his angry. Stupid idiot this Himchan is... He thought. He pushed Himchan into the alley way and reached into his backpack, pulling out his old glasses (fixed with super thick tape) and a wig he bought that was similer to his old, ugly mushroom like haircut. He put on the wig and his glasses. Himchan gasped with too much expression.

   "WOW! Dude, I can barely recognize you! Man... I guess you really are Moon Man." Himchan chuckled. Jongup rolled his eyes and grabbed the two props, stuffing them back into his backpack. "Why the hell do you carry a wig...?"

   "I was planning to tell Hye Mi that I'm Moonie. I guess she doesn't really recognize me with the whole change and look. Plus I'm a lot more taller than I was before."

   "But your name is still the same as before, how could she not notice it wasn't her best friend?"

   "Trust me, she's a lot more dense than you think. Anyways, how did you find out about Hani being Hye Mi?" Himchan seemed to cringe at the question.

   "When Zelo and Hye Mi... you know... made... out..." If Himchan was a dragon, Jongup would have been burned to ashes with all the steam that seemed to emit from his nose and ears. Jongup waved away the smoke he was imagining his dry lips. "You know..." Himchan's face softened as he continued. "I'm a devoted man... more specifically devoted to Hye Mi. And I-"

   "You like her don't you?" Jongup rolled his eyes and shifted his feet at annoyance.

   "YES!" He blurted out, making a face. "Well, as a fan, not really in that way. I mean, she helped me through a lot of things, even if she didn't say to my face, but rather typed it out and sent it to me. Hmm... you could say she's like a sister in away... I dunno, but Zelo makes me jealous that she gets to live with my idol! It's not fair~!"

   "Whatever, just try not to talk about this to anyone ok? Not even the rest of the guys. They're are close and all, but I just can't risk it when it comes to Hye Mi-ah."

   "Alright."

   "Promise?" Jongup held out his pinky finger-which made Himchan laugh.

   "What the hell- Are you a girl?"

   "YAH! I HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL! NOW HOLD OUT YOUR DAMN PINKY, BIYOTCH, BEFORE I BLOW YOUR MOTHER ING OFF TO THE MOON!! " The people passing by had their head's turned and staring at the two, wide eyed and eyebrows arched.

   "Is he a loan shark?" One of them whispered. "A gangster" said another. Jongup let out an awkward, nervous laugh, patting his hyung's shoulders.

   "Yah... Do you think that's good enough to get me into that new movie? Yeah? Ha.. Ha... hyung..." He lowered his head and whispered: "I'M SO EMBARRASSED." The passer bys left to their own business.

   Jongup may be nice... but when he loses patience... Hell breaks lose TT^TT

 

So the next chapter is when Zelo ;Ilkajsd ivkjdfvn;awer toikdlvn;lKSDjf.

Yeah. I am telling no one.

It's because Jongup has me hostage TT^TT

He says if I give out any hints he'll torture me TT^TT
Yeah :P I'm not gonna promise anything ;P lol

Who wouldn't wanna be held hostage by Jongup >.> ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS MOUTH LET OUT THE WORDS : "I'll torture you" [Insert erted Joke Here] Whooo?! 'Cuz I gots tew werds fer yu: "You crazy >.>"

 

Anyways, FOUR MORE DAYS TILL ING SUMMER VACATION!! WOOP WOOP!! FINALLY GET TO UPDATE FASTER!!!

 

Has anyone herd of that guy in Miami U. S. A who was killed because he was chewing off

another guy's face off? This was all over the news, radio and online. Well, Zombie dude was at the sidewalk of a busy highway, chewing off

the other guy's face who was also (Make's me wonder how

this all got started, considering they're both >.>
Anyways, a guy on a bike was passing by and saw this zombie guy eating the other guy's

eyeballs, nose and mouth like it was fried chicken and he was actually swallowing everything.

The bike guy told Zombie dude to get off, but he didn't listen and kept eating the guy's

face off.

 So Bike dude (I clearly forgot their names xD Lol) contacted the police and they came.

Police Dude Sheriff guy came and told the Zombie guy to get off, and instead,

Zombie guy picked his head up, looked at Police dude Sheriff guy and 'growled' and went on eating.

SO Police Dude Sheriff guy shot him, and kept eating. Shot him again, nothing.

He had to shoot Zombie dude 7 times and he finally died.

The guy who was eaten is in the hospital, recovery is in the process, though, now

his eyes nose and mouth are no longer there. I'm praying for a good recovery.

Zombie guy wasn't really a zombie, btw, he took an over dose of a drug-which I think was LSD-

that made him go nuts, koo koo, crazy and had a strange craving for flesh. It also makes you want to take all of your cloths off o.o idk why though lol

 

Another crazy breakout in the news is AGAIN, starting in Miami, there is a "Air

born disease" that makes people crave human flesh. My friend told me about it

saying her mom told her and her mom heard it on the news early this morning.

She predicts that if it is actually true, the disease will be coming to where I live in Florida

in December -___- Remember how the world is supposedly going to end around

December, 2012? Yeah. >.< I'm scared, but then again, it could just be people

wanted to get attention.

 

If you guys don't believe me or haven't heard of these "Zombie Apocalypse" news,

search up "Guy eat's Guy's face" on Google or something in the lines of that.

Something so easy to search up already has hundreds of blogs and news articles about it even

though it was only released about a week ago. Idk, if this is real, I'm gonna ing bawl out crying!!

I had so many things in mind for the future TT^TT Including meeting Lee Joon and marrying him, having

about 9 kid with each other because we're too excited to use protection. JK!!!! LOL. But i really

wanted to get married before I died though, I wanna have a cutesy marriage life :c

 

LOL, long author's note!!

 

Bye Bye~!

 


 

-Himechan