Am I Dead?!

Zelo's Roomie

 

HANI'S P.O.V.

 

 

What the hell? What the hell...

  What the ing hell.

  Is this guy seriously trying to seduce me of all people?! Is he a ert?! Yeah... I believe he is.

  "Do you know why what were sitting on is called a love seat?" He asked that kind question... While on top of me... I was starting to think of filing a report for ual harassment. Did I mentioned he my ear? Well, that bastard did.

   "What the hell do you think you're doing right now, Zelo?!" I screamed. Gaaaaaaaaaahd. If I didn't let myself go, I would have pushed this guy right off me. He smirked and wagged a finger in my face.

    "No, no... no... My- s-lave... has to call... me ma-master. And... the master ...wa-nts the... slave to... be-have." Huh? Why is his breathing getting difficult?

    "Yah! What the hell is wrong with you? Are you ok?" He moved his face closer to my ears and mumbled something so low I couldn't even hear it at the distance his mouth and my ears were. Out of no where, he dropped his full body weight on my body and I was almost crushed. I managed to slip my arms from under him and checked his temperature.

     "Aish... you were sick and yet you still wanted to play stupid games with me? ing idiot." I glared at the unconscious man and I used all my strength to push him off me. After a while of thinking, I dragged his body to his room.

 

 

~

 

 

     Zelo's P.O.V.

 

    It's so hot... Why is it so freaking hot?! I frustratingly wiped away the sweat coming down my face like rain. The only part of my body that wasn't hot was my hand. It was so cold. It felt like I was holding something too... Hands? Small hands... I fluttered my eyes and looked at my hand out of curiosity.

    Lee Hani?

    Why is a sleeping Hani at my bedside holding my hands? I suddenly shot up, grabbing parts of my body.

    "Oh my god! Did I die??!!" I franticly looked around the room. I'm at the hospital so I am dead! I died during surgery huh?! Or maybe I had a disease?! ! I HAD CANCER!

    "!" I threw my hands up in the air. "I'm too beautiful to die!!" I began beating my legs, they hurt, but I guess it didn't matter in the after life. I looked over at Hani. If I'm being this loud and she's not waking up, then I'm really dead, right?

     I rose my hand, beginning to slap her head, checking to see if my hand would go through.

    WHACK!

    Hani's head flew up and she fell to the floor with a loud thud. I threw my hands up to my mouth, my eyes widened, scared. , , , she's going to slit my throat and chop me up and use my flesh for her ramyum, then feed my bones to dogs.

     I jumped off the hospital bed the same time Hani stood up, her eyes slowly killing me with her glares.

     "Aish!" I pointed at an open window. "Stupid wind! It's so strong today!" Hani threw her hand out the opening then cracked her fingers.

     "There's no wind." Her eyes trailed back to me, slowly walking towards me. I backed up to the wall.

     "Yah!! Lee Hani-ah!!! Stop! Stop right now! Or I swear! I- I'll... I'll in your mouth!!" I screamed, grabbing a metal tray that was on a counter. "Yah... I'm sorry! I thought I died... So, I thought I could go through things..."

     "Are you an idiot?!" Hani stomped her feet in frustration. "Idiot! A ING idiot! My head hurts like hell!! I'M GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT AND USE YOUR MEAT FOR MY RAMYUN!"

     Oh, , I was right as . She's going to do exactly what I thought. Dear Lord, please save me... Just then, the doors opened and a nurse came in. I gasped, smiling ear to ear, crawling over to her and hugging her legs like a 2 year old.

     "Noona! Ah- You're my savior!! You saved me from that evil, evil, little witch..." The nurse shook her leg away, giving me a weird look.

     "You're so handsome... Aigoo... But so weird." She shook her head and I gave her a dirty look. She looked at her clipboard. "Choi Jun Hong... You can be released as of right now. Just remember to take the medications as it says on the bottle that we'll be giving you at the door." The nurse walked off and I got up, grabbing the back of the hospital dress together to hide my body, snarling at Hani.

    "You shouldn't be so violent with sick people. That's disrespectful!"

 

 

 

A/N: Lol so that's it for this update. Lol, I think I brought the humor up a bit? I hope... I re-read some chapters, and I was like, . SOOOO BOOOORING!! Anyways, hope you've enjoyed this twist xD All of you thought she was going to get , no? LOL. Anyways, will probably update tomorrow :3 Recently, I haven't update because I've been busy with dramas, outings with family/friends, homework, fcat (Florida State tests every floridian studen from 3rd to 8th grade has to take. If I don't pass this years, I'll be re taking it again in high school till I pass it >.< TT^TT). But I've been bored with Dream high 2 :c and the manga I've been watching isn't all that 'exciting' :c I tried to watch other dramas and read other mangas, but nothing got me hooked. So I'm back to updating xD Lol :D Bye-bye <3