Chapter 54

Zelo's Roomie

     "You walk alone??" Zelo stared at Hye Mi for a long period of time, and she just stared at him with the same look on her face.

     "What?"

     "What do you mean, what?" Zelo crossed his arms and waited for her answer.

     "I mean, 'what?' Like why were you staring at me like that? And 'what' as in, what's wrong with walking alone?"

     "Walking home alone is dangerous for a girl!" Zelo huffed, his nose flaring. "You could get any second! And I'm not letting that happen when even I haven't even had a chance to touch you!" Hye Mi giggled at his nonsense rant.

     "I'll be fine. I've been walking home for almost a week and guess what? No one has yet to me." She laughed, staring at him unbelievingly. "Who do you think I am anyway? The always weak, 'oppa, save me!' girl everyone expects a girl to be?" Zelo his dry lips, muttering to himself.

     I wish you were. I would have tried my best to look cool in front of you... He thought, turning a corner.

     "Just, um..." Zelo scratched the back of his head, looking away so Hye Mi didn't see his red face. "Let's... you know... walk home together..." He whispered. It was quiet and Zelo began to think he didn't say it loud enough. "Let's..." He said a little louder. "Walk home toge-"

     "I heard you the first time." He heard her snicker and he turned his head, only to find out she was trying so hard not to laugh, She bit her bottom lip and she was smiling at the same time, snickering and trying her best to keep a straight face as he looked at her.

     "Why are you laughing?!" Zelo could feel the tip of his ears turning red and his face getting so hot.

     "I'm not!" Hye Mi in her lips to make it less obvious, even though he already knew she was laughing at him. "You wanted to look cool, huh? Is that why, huh!" She giggled and Zelo turned away.

     She reads minds!! Oh God, my pride...

     "Yah!" Zelo deepened his voice and turned to her, suddenly remembering how she was his 'slave'. "Remember months back?" He smirked. Her eyebrows raised and she thought about how annoyingly bossy Zelo was to her.

"Yeah. I remember you..." She sighed and Zelo looked at her confused. Why is she sighing? Did she hate me that much? "You changed..." Hye Mi looked up at him, eyes intense and he could feel his lunch dance around in his stomach. "You know, you such a tough guy." She poked his chest lightly and chuckled. "But..." Hye Mi pressed her hands against them. "You've grown into such softy."

"Hey-!" Before he could say something back to her rude comment, she hugged him. "Uh..." His cheeks turned a deep red and was surprised at how he's still like this around her. It's been months yet, he still hasn't gotten used to her touch. He wrapped his arms around her and they stayed there for a few silent seconds. Finally, after about two minutes passed by, Hye Mi spoke up.

"Zelo?" She whispered against his chest.

"Um... yeah?" He gulped. This girl was seriously giving him the nervous jitters.

"Would you..." She stopped herself but kept going. "...would you ever... like another girl? Other... other than me?" She thought back on how she saw them kiss. Zelo furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled, hugging her tighter.

"Never." He kissed her cheek and she felt doubting.

"Never what...?" She wanted to hear more.

"Never ask me a question that will always end up with 'no'."

She smiled, digging her face deeper into his jacket. She was just seeing things, she thought to herself. It was all in her head.

 

**

 

"Hey, how many times have I told you not to touch the food when I'm cooking?" Hye Mi waved the spatula in front of Zelo's face and he guiltily pulled back from the table, pout on his face. Hye Mi has been coming over every meal time to prepare Zelo's food. She's worried he won't eat anything on the way to school, since finals were already around the corner.

"I'm hungry, jagi." He pouted and felt like the pout wasn't enough so he pulled his lips down. Hye Mi laughed at his childishness. He wiggled his shoulders and whimpered.

"Aww, the poor baby." She giggled and wrapped the omurice, and moving it over to Zelo's plate.

"Asa!!" He rubbed his stomach with one hand and grabbed his spoon with the other. Hye Mi poured the ketchup over it and sat in front of him.

"Can you believe we're all graduating in two weeks?! YUSH!" He chuckled and put food into his mouth. She laughed as she watched him eat. Zelo took notice of the empty side of his table. "Why aren't you eating?"

"Had a big breakfast at home." She replied.

"Next time, come over with an empty stomach. It's not fair how you get to eat and I have to sit and wait about an hour for food. I am no animal!" He smiled over at her and she smiled back. "And..." He mumbled. "I want to do all that I can with you..."

"Hm? What was that?" She leaned closer and looked at him teasingly, though, she really didn't hear what he said.

"I said-" He shoveled his food and threw it all into his mouth.

"Huh?" She smirked and stared at his lips, rice dripping onto the plate. He's such a child. She thought.

"Yah! Leab me aroneee!! I'b ealing!!" His mouth was so full, Hye Mi could only barely understand what he was saying. She laughed and pulled back, crossing her arms as she watched him chew ever so slowly, as if he was trying take his time so he wouldn't be able to talk.

He swallowed and he stared at her. "What?" He muttered, staring down at her lips. "What is that?"

"What is what?" She awkwardly reached for and wiped. "Nothing's here?" She said, after examining her clean fingers.

"No, you missed it." Zelo pulled himself forward and tilted his head, hands out, touching the corners of her lips. "Did you eat cake for breakfast?" Her face turned pink and she shook her head.

"No. Yes... one slice..." She pursed her lips and felt embarrassed that her boyfriend had to find out she ate something so fatty early in the morning.

"One slice? Mhmm."

"Ok... two..." She turned her head away. "Five..." Her lips formed into a pout and Zelo chuckled, gently placing his thumb on her chin, making her face him. "I was really hungry and Oppa brought home a cake from his job's party or whatever and it was the only thing in the fridge, ok? And also, they weren't thick slices either, they were sort of in the middle, they weren't big slices, I swear." Though her face was facing Zelo, her eyes darted away from his, feeling really embarrassed.

"Hey, look at me." Zelo whispered and at his words, Hye Mi looked at him, at the same time, her heart skipped a millions beats, like she was having a mini heart attack. Zelo, too, couldn't keep his cool and so his face turned a bright, bright, illuminating red, and they just sat there in total awkwardness.

But, then, he leaned in a inch and their lips brushed against each other softly and then Zelo opened his mouth for a passionate kiss.

Lovely. A purely, lovely picture.

They both pulled away and Zelo wiped the crumb off from the corner of , straightened up and grabbed his chair, pushing it next to Hye Mi.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I want to be as close to you as possible."

She laughed. "I'm going to puke."

"What?" Zelo turned to her, concerned look on his face. "A-are you ok? Did my breath stink? Did you taste my breakfast?!"

"Hehe, no!!" Hye Mi let her head fall on his shoulder, wrapping her arm around his waist. "You're just so unbelievably cheesy."

"Does it bother you? D-do you want me to stop?"

"Never, you idiot. It's too cute."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, so I just finally posted a chapter o.o

It's been a couple months, yes?

I don't even remember! Lol

Well, during my disappearance, I've decided to better my writing skills, because you have to admit, I really . Like really bad.

Also, I apologize for switching from third person, to character point of views a bunch of time. I just couldn't decide which one was better.

Even though point of views are much more common, I find that third person, is so much easier for me to go into details and such where I have a few limits in point of view.

Yeah.

lol xD

Well, it's Christmas Eve where I am and my parents are gone, buying food and such :c I'm all arooooone TT^TT

We have no Christmas presents under the Christmas tree either because we have a dog who love marking his territory EVERYWHERE.

So, Christmas this year might just be as less... idk what word to use lol. But, that's fine ^-^ As long as you have family together with you, that's more than enough right?

Lol, I'll update the next chapter soon...

Honestly, I believe I'll be ending Zelo's Roomie in a short while.

It's come to the end where, there are barely any problems that they have to go through and such.

Other than Hye Mi believing Zelo kissed Luna.

*sigh* A lot of characters haven't been showing up, eh?

Miss anybody?

I just got to thinking that nobody cares for Kamenashi LOL

WHYYY

IS IT BECAUSE HE'S JAPANESE??!! *shimmycocopuffs, if anyone knows him on youtube lol xD*

My, my, Kamenashi is so, so, good looking, but I've come to believe everyone only cares for Koreans here on AFF TT^TT