Obey Me, Slave!

Zelo's Roomie

     Hani starts to scrub away the dried drink on the floor. "Yah! Slave! You missed a spot right..." He tilted the new drink in his hands and the rug in the soda. "...There." He finished and smirked. Hani rolled her eyes. "This is only punishment from being so rude to me earlier. You shouldn't have done that, slave." Hani grunted and used the sponge to clean the rug. "And stop grunting. It's not going to stop people from thinking your an ogre."

     "Jerk." Hani hissed under her breath. Zelo adjusted himself on the loveseat he was on and leaned closer to Hani.

     "What? What was that I heard?" He said, pointing his ears towards her face, mocking her. He chuckled. "This is fun messing with you. I'm pleased I can do this non stop till you can leave this boarding house." He happily sighed.

     "Four months of torture..." Hani said.

     "Four months of pleasure, I think are the right word choices in my situation." Zelo smiled again as you begin to put you anger as well as hate towards the cleaning.

***

    Zelo woke up the next morning and sluggishly got out of his bed and rubbed his back against the wall. "Aish... Why is my back so itchy today?" He asked himself. Then he suddenly remembered that Hani was his personal maid. He smirked and walked over to your room. "Slave! Slaaaave~" He babbled as he violently shook you out of your sleep.

     "Hn...Hnnn!" Hani let out groans and tried to shut her eyes tighter, pushing Zelo's arms away from her. Yet, Zelo wouldn't stop at nothing.

     "Hurry! Slave, my back itches! Its like the soap in the bathroom was made of poison ivy! So you have to understand and WAKE UP ALREADY!" Zelo said and sighed. *Fine, if this woman doesn't want to wake up, then I guess I'll have to annoy her until she does.*

     "I HAD A SHOE~ A SHOE I LOVED~ WITH ALL~ MY HEART~ BUT I LOST THAT SHOE~ THE SHOE I LOVED~ TO A THAT WOULDN'T WAKE UP~ BECAUSE I THREW THAT SHOE~ THAT SHOE I LOVED~ AT HER UGLY OGRE FAAACEEE~ YEAAAAAHHHH~" He sang off key on purpose and Hani shot up from her bed, covering her ears.

     "OK! I'm up ok?? Jesus Christ! What do you want me to do, huh?" She asked, annoyed. Zelo gasped in astonishment. "What now??" She asked impatiently.

     "You have to call me master, slave." He responded with a huff.

     "No." And with that, Hani threw the covers around her body and fell back down onto her bed.

     "Fine then- I HAVE A SHOE~" Hani shot back up again.

     "I'll do whatever as long as you never sing again! Aigoo..." Hani got out of her bed and grabbed a ruler off her desk.

     "Wait- What are you going to do with that?" Zelo asked.

     "What you wanted." Hani responded and hit her hand with the ruler.

     "You sadist! Get away!" He panicked and stumbled onto Hani's bed, laying on his stomach.

     "Idiot, I was going to use it to scratch your back." Hani walked over to him.

     "Oh. Well, ok! It itches right in the middle to the left." Zelo said, starting to take off his shirt.

     "Wait! Stop what you're doing right now, and put your shirt back on! I can scratch your back without you have to take anything off! Ok??" Hani disgustedly replied and started to scratch his back ferociously.

     "Ah!" He yelped, squirming around the bed.

     "Stop moving and I can scratch your back!" Hani said.

     "But the ruler hurts! Use your nails! I demand you!" He cried in pain. Hani kept rolling her eyes.

     "I SWEAR! Stop rolling your eyes this instant! Right now! Your eyes are going to fall out if you keep doing that!" He yelled. "USE YOUR NAILS!" Finally, when  Hani had enough of his screaming, you threw the ruler on the ground and dug into his back. "WAIT~ USE THE RULER, USE THE RULER! YOUR NAILS ARE LIKE KNIVES!"

***

     Hani tiredly swept the floor as the clock started to strike 7:00. Zelo walked out of his room with his uniform already on. "What are doing?" He asked.

     "What you told me to do." Hani said angrily. He chuckled.

     "Go put on your uniform because breakfast is at 7." He fixed his tie and went back to his room. Hani walked to her room and put on her  uniform. Hmm... She thought, He cares if I eat or not? Strange Kingka... She walked out of her room and met Zelo at the door. Hani walked out first and waited outside. But After about 2 minutes passed she got irritated.

     "YAH! Zelo, get out if you want to eat!" She screamed.

     "Well, I am pretty hungry. But, I can't open the door myself. People do it for me, Slave. And What does a man's slave say to him" His muffled voice said through the closed door. You snarled and opened the door.

     "Master..." Hani twitched and motioned her arm towards the elevator. Zelo smiled, pleased.

     "Come now, Fiona." He said.

     "Who are you calling Fiona?" Hani asked, puzzled.

     "Well, I'm a fan of Shrek and you look like an ogre... So, why not?" He said and wandered over to the elevator with Hani burning holes through his uniform with her stares as she followed him.

***

     Hani followed Zelo to the school's cafe ignoring what people said about her. When they both got into the line, Zelo grabbed a part of Hani's uniform and dragged her to the front. She disgustedly looked at her shoulder where he touched her uniform. "Order for me. I want Kimbap, Kimchi and Yukgaejang.  Don't get your food until I have mine. Give it to me where B. A. P. sits, understand?" He left after those words and Hani impatiently waited in line. When Hani got what he wanted she went over to his table. B. A. P. all stare at her and so do the other people in the cafe. You set down his tray in front of him and began to leave.

     "Can we help you?" Youngjae asked, mouth full and all.

     "Come back. I want you to stay there until I finish eating." He said.

     "But you said I could get my food when I give you yours." Hani protested.

     "I change my mind. Besides... you need to lose some pounds." Zelo stuffed his face and everyone watching laughed. Hani pouted and grabbed at her belly. That idiot. I'm not even a bit chubby. She thought. Hani began to take a chair but Zelo stopped her.

     "No, uh-uh. You have to stand like the good slave you are." Zelo grabbed the chair before you could sit and put it somewhere else.

     "Whoa. Our maknae has a slave? Even I haven't gotten one yet." Jongup looked at Hani. "Aren't you the same girl from yesterday?"

     "Yes. I am." Hani rolled her eyes.

     "I remember you really well." Jongup smiled. "Why don't you sit? You must be tired from standing so long."

     "I'd rather stand than sit with any of you right now." She crossed her arms and pouted. Jongup chuckled. Zelo and the rest of B. A. P. look at him.

     "Do you know each other?" Yonguk asked. Jongup snickered and took a sip of his drink.

     "No." He said coolly and took another sip of his drink. Something about him is so familiar, Hani thought.

     Jongup pulled out a chair next to him. "Sit. It irritates me when everyone is sitting and others aren't." He beamed at Hani. She made a face and shook her head.

     "Hyung! Don't let her sit! She's been rude to me all night and today! She doesn't deserve to sit." Zelo complained. Hani huffed and sat down next to Jongup, as far as she could from him. She stuck out her tongue at Zelo and smiled evilly.

     "Yah! Hyungs, you saw that right?? She-!"  Yongguk interrupted.

     "I feel bad for her, so leave her alone, okay?" Yongguk smiled at Hani.

     "You're welcome to eat with us any day." He said. Hani snarled. She wasn't going to fall for their stupid tricks.

     "So when did you start working for our maknae?" Daehyun asked. Hani ignored him.

     "Is she shy?" Youngjae asked.

     "I don't know. But she's just so rude. I don't understand why she acts like this." Zelo  said. Hani's stomach growled. Jongup looked at her. He picked up the kimchi on his plate with his chop sticks and pointed it towards her.

     "Do you like kimchi?" He said. "Eat it if you do." Hani stared at the kimchi hungrily. I love kimchi... How can I resist? She her lips and she reached out for the kimchi. But Zelo ate it before she could even touch the sticks.

     "You've been bad! No food for you, fatty!" Zelo bit down hard on the kimchi and took Jongup's plate.

     "Zelo, this girl is hungry...!" Jongup exclaimed.

     "Hyung, if you feed wild animals, something bad will happen." He said and bit on his kimchi again, but then accidently biting his cheek.

     "Ah.. aigoo, aigoo~." He muttered, glaring at Hani. "Fiona's bad luck, hyungs..." Everyone tried their best to muffle their laugher.

     "Excuse our maknae. He's still growing." Yonguk assured her. Zelo snatched his tray.

     "I am not!" He replied.

     "Yah! I'm still growing too! So give that back!" Yonguk took back the tray and devoured his food.

 

***

 

This is all I have for this chapter:) Recently someone took my plot and made is as their own story TT^TT I felt upset so I didn't feel like going on. :c The plot was almost exactly the same with a few changes... Even the main lead male was Zelo. TT^TT I have to admit, I was mad at first, but now I guess I'm not. Just to get the word out there, I am not tolerating Plagiarism. Even though I asked the person to take down the story or I would report, I'm not going to give out second chances anymore and just report if someone plagiarizes again :c But I am thankful for the subbies! :D So happy you guys subscribed and happy to those who also commented :D Made my day :')