Chapter 30

Zelo's Roomie

     Hye Mi sighed as she walked out of the school gates alone. She asked if she could walk home with Hyuk Min, but, he said he had something important to do. She really wanted to spend time with him, to fix up the huge patch they made. Hyuk Min wasn't the only person on her mind, though. Zelo was constantly roaming around her head where ever she went. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she was too much of a baby to greet a simple 'Hello' to him. Of course, she also couldn't get through her head why he was acting so weird... He looks like a loner now a days, really quiet and always has that blank look on his face, like he's zoned out, thinking hard.

     Not only has his baby fat disappeared, gotten taller and his hair color is a bright pink, he's also gotten thinner. When she was eating with Hyuk Min and Jessica at lunch, she couldn't stop worrying as to why he just picked at his food, bored. Maybe he's just tired... He sighed and leaned against the bus stop's sign. Her brother was busy at work, so he wasn't able to pick her up. She couldn't blame him. Her father was barking orders to him here and there, getting him ready for his future. Since he's the oldest, he's the heir to the family's still growing large company her great-grandparents had started. She looked to her right and saw the familiar entrance way to the school's dorm buildings.

     "Oof!" Hye Mi staggered forward; someone had walked into her.

     "My bad." A voice said. Hye Mi growled. She wasn't just about to put up with with a rude bastard, especially when she's having a bad day!

     "Do you know how to say 'sorry'-!" She stopped herself when she saw Zelo in front of her. Now here comes the awkward atmosphere...

     Zelo smirked. "Do you want me to beg and ask if you'll forgive me?" He clicked his tongue and kept walking.

     "Wait!" Hye Mi grabbed his jacket and he turned around, eyebrow arched.

     "What?" He answered rudely. She rolled her eyes. She isn't really liking the fact that this new Zelo is a rude little bastard. She breathed in heavily.

     "H-hello..." There. She finally said it. She could feel the familiar beat of her heart and she began fidling with her fingers. Zelo chuckled.

     "Are you a fan girl? If you want my autograph, you'll have to beg and grant me three wishes." He lips tugged into a playful smirk.

     "Jeez, what do I look like to you? Aladdin's genie?!" She growled.

     "Well, you were a bit blue in the face the first time you grabbed me in the hallway."

     Hye Mi blushed. It was because I was holding my breath, idiot! I was surprised! "It was because I was embarrassed! I thought you were someone else, jeez." She shifted her footing and stared at the ground. It was so hard to look him in the eye. "Uhm, anyways..." She began to think of things to say, but she couldn't find anything to say. Zelo leaned closer to her face and she stepped back in surprise.

     "You have a scab on you're lips." He pointed at and she covered it immidietly. She forgot she bit her lip earlier in the morning trying to prove to herself she was only dreaming.

     "It's chilly outside... I... I have really bad  chapped lips."

     "Oh, really?" He chuckled. "I thought you did something naughty." She widened her eyes and blushed.

     "What the hell do you take me for? A ? Psh, for your information, I've only kissed twice my whole life!" She covered the second she finished her last sentence, her already red face getting redder. Oh jeez... This is embarrassing... Zelo started to laugh.

     "And how old are you? Almost 19, right?! Bwahahaha!! That's so lame." She smiled, despite the fact that he was making fun of her. This was the longest conversation they've had today. It made her happy talking to him. A small cough interrupted her thinking and she saw Zelo walking away. Without even a good bye? Jerk. She pouted, feeling her chest tighten as she watched his back facing her. Walking away. Disappearing once he turned a corner. A small smile formed on her lips.

     "I missed you."

~

    "Attention all seniors, the yearly senior field tip will be held at Jejudo Island on October 28. Hand in your permission slips before the dated time. Admission is free, all expenses will be payed fully by the school. Also, don't forget to get your yearbooks! For seniors, it's your last year together!" The principal put on a smile and dismissed the students back to their classes. Hye Mi saw Kamenashi and ran to him.

    "Oppa!" She grinned and Kamenashi did too, holding his arms out for a hug. She accepted and hugged him. "Are you doing anything on Saturday?" She asked, pulling away from the hug.

    "Yeah. There's a staff meeting I have to go to. Sorry~" He pouted, petting Hye Mi's head. Hye Mi sighed. "Why?" He asked. "Aren't you going on a date with Hyuk Min?" Hye Mi's eyes darted to the floor, her fingers wrestling with each other. "Ah jeez... don't tell me you want me to come along because you're nervous or something... You and Hyuk Min need to be alone..."

     Hye Mi waved her hands in front of him. "Aniya, aniya. Hyuk Min has to help his dad over at his company. So he can't come anywhere with me..."

     "Ah-- I see... If you have nothing else to do, you can come with me to the meeting." He smiled.

     "Aigoo--- who would want to sit and listen to a bunch of boring crap practically the whole day? And it's not like they'll let me in."

     Kamenashi chuckled and then grinned, leaning closer to her face. "You can pretend ot be my girlfriend." He whispered.

     "Aish!! Seriously!!" She scowled, pushing his face away with her palm. He chuckled and did a small wave good bye before leaving. She pouted, walking and staring at the ground, clueless, when she bumped into someone.

     "Wah-- Moonie oppa!" She exclaimed excitedly and Jongup widened his eyes, covering with his hands. The rest of B. A. P. watched them with curious eyes.

     "Ah, huhurhurhurhurhuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssshhhhhh!!!!" Jongup scrunched up his nose and glared at her. "Never speak that name!! EVER!!"

     "Wae-o?! I like calling you Moonie!!" She pinched his cheek and and winced in pain.

    "AH! Hye Mi-ah!! You're gonna rip off my cheek!!" He lets go of and tried to pull her hand away. "Get OFF ME!!" He began to sob, no tears coming out, but he did sure look less of a man. "Hye Mi-ah... please... you're hurting me..." Hye Mi giggled and let go, seeing the large red mark on his cheeks. "Aish-- chinja-o... You're so strong..." He rubbed his cheek and and pouted at her.

     "Did our Jongup finally find a girlfriend?" Daehyun winked and Himchan gasped, hugging Hye Mi protectively.

     "Andwe!! No, no, no, no, nooooo!!!! SHIRO!! Hye Mi stays single until I find the right guy for her!!" Her held out his right arm and began chopping the air. "I will karate slice anyone who dares try to touch her!!!" B. A. P. erupted in laugher-except for Zelo, who stared blankly at his phone.

     "It's karate chop, idiot!!!" Hye Mi scowled, glaring up at Himchan. "And I will karate chop you in half if you don't let go!!!" Hye Mi pushed him away and he blushed in embarrassment.

     "So, you know Himchan too?" Yongguk asked.

     "Aniyo!!" Both Hye Mi and Himchan yelled, crossing their arms into "x's" with wide eys. Neither Jongup or Himchan has told her that Himchan knows the whole secret. Yongjae, Yongguk and Daehyun all gave them weird looks.

     "Don't I know you from somewhere?" Yongjae arched an eyebrow at Hye Mi and stepped forward to get a closer look. "YOu look so familiar." Jongup sensed the secret being exposed and he pulled his collar back.

     "No dip, Sherklock. She's Kim Hye Mi. Famous ulzzang. Durrr—"

     "Yeah, I know that. But I swear she looks almost like Han-"

     "Hand picked... flow...ers...? Yes. Everyone says... that..." Hye Mi awkwardly laughed and then shrugged. "I guess I just... smell really good?" Jongup nervously laughed loudly, squeezing Hye Mi cheeks and and staring at the clueless guys.

     "No, no... It's because you're so pretty... Like-like flowers. Like roses or... those random flower thingies that grow on your lawn when you forget to cut it!" Jongup's grin was crooked. "Yeah... pretty lawn flowers."

     "Aren't those weeds, Jongup?" Daehyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

     "A-aniyo! You know birds poop out seeds 'cause that's what they eat sometimes?? That's where... those random flowers come from..."

     "Ew." Himchan made a face.

     "Erm... It was nice to meet you, Hye Mi-ssi! I'm sorry you made friends wtih these two weirdos." Yongguk pointed at Jongup and Himchan.

     "Hyung!!! That's mean!!! We're not weird!!" Himchan lightly hit his chest like a girl.

     "You freaking meanie!! We're not weird!" Jongup pouted, stomping his feet.

     "I'm sorry, not weridos, I mean to say girls." Yongguk chuckled and everyone laughed. Only Zelo remained silent, still staring at his phone. "Well, we'll see you sometime later, Hye Mi-ssi." Yongguk waved and eveyone said good bye. He poked Zelo, who looked up at him with an almost angry face. "Oi." He said. "Bow good bye at least." Zelo's eyes moved from Yongguk to Hye Mi. His stare was blank and bored until his eyebrows flinched into a confused furrow-but only for about a second. He slightly tilted his head to the side and opened his mouth. Hye Mi blushed, awaiting for his words, but instead, a sort of irritated sigh escaped his lips and he turned around, walking away. Hye Mi looked at her feet in disapointment, playing with her fingers again.

     "Mianhe... he's just being moody." Yongguk bowed.

     "Yeah, he's on his period." Youngjae giggled. "He's been on it for like 6 months already. You'll have to excuse him. Anyways, we have to get to class. It was nice meeting you." Youngjae smiled, bowing again.

     "Ah, ye..." Hye Mi bowed and they all left, except for Jongup and Himchan, who stayed behind to walk her to class. Jongup pulled Hye Mi aside and Himchan followed.

     "What?" She asked. "Hurry or wel'll all be late to class."

     Jongup showed her a guilty smile and scratched the back of his head. "Erm... Himchan... kinda found out about... stuff..." Hye Mi widened her eyes and stared back at Himchan.

     "You idiot! How could you let anyone find out!!" Hye Mi punched his arm and and he yelped, rubbing at it.

     "Hani-ah, I found out on my own. It wasn't his fault." Himchan said, pulling her arms away from Jongup, who was inching away from being strangled to death. "Anyways, I don't understand why you'd keep it a secret, now that you, Hyuk Min and that girl Jessica cleared up some things." Hye Mi's hands dropped to her sides.

     "We didn't even properly apologize to each other yet. I was planning on going somewhere with Hyuk Min so we could talk it out... and maybe go back to what we used to, but he's really busy, so I don't even have the time to talk to him. I mean I could tell him during school, but I want to do it when we're both alone. After that, we both were going to go to Jessica and sort things out with her. That was my plan..." Hye Mi sighed.

     "What about next week or something? He's bound to be free then... I mean, that's the week we're all going to the senior field trip." Jongup said.

     "I know that... but... I don't know. I feel kind of awkward with him and Jessica lately. At lunch, he pays more attention to Jessica than he does to me. Whenever I try to say something, he always tells me to hold on or to wait until he was finished talking to her about things." Jongup and Himchan exchanged worried glances.

     "Are you guys back to dating each other again?" Himchan asked.

     "Ah, no, no! Not yet, at least... Part of my plan was going back to him..."

     "Hmm... how about you sit with me and the guys at lunch tomorrow?" Jongup offered. "It'll be just like before." He smiled, almost like he was pleading. "You know, we all miss you. Well, the Hani you. Having you there will feel like old times. Though your style totally changed and it would only feel like before with me and Himchan since we're the only ones who know your secret."

      Hye Mi rolled her eyes but smile. "Anyways... what happened to Zelo? What's wrong with him?" She asked both of them. Jongup thought about telling her, but stopped himself. She'd feel burdened with the truth.

     "I guess he's at that stage where you want to be rebellious?"

     "But, isn't he too old for that?" She asked.

     "He's a late bloomer, trust me."

     Hye Mi nodded her head, though she felt that he was just making up an excuse.

~

Hye Mi's P. O. V.

     I hurriedly walked over to the bus stop's bench, rubbing my arms. Gosh, it's so cold... My brother was busy at work, so I had to take the bus again. Not like I was complaining. Riding the bus was fun. The bus's hight it tall so, I always felt like I was flying.

     At the corner of my eye, I saw someone sit next to me, but I was too busy trying to warm up my freezing hands and barely covered legs.

     "Crap. Stupid school. I wish they let the girls wear pants in the winter." I whined to myself, rubbing my hands together.

     "Here." I heard someone say and something small was thrown at my legs.

     "A heat pack?" I asked myself and picked it up. I turned to my left, thinking it was the guy who gave it to me and cheerfully bowed.

     "Kamsaham...ni...da..." the atmosphere became awkward and my heart began to beat rapidly. I probably looked like a fool with my mouth slight ajar and my hands clasped together with the heat pack like I was praying.

     In front of me, I saw half of Zelo's face wrapped in a thick large scarf, his hands stuffed deeply into his jacket's pockets while his eyes were paying full attention to the road.

     I must have been sitting like an idiot for hours, because he finally took notice of me. He blinked twice before he pulled down his scarf to show his lips.

     "Can you quit staring?" He asked, an hint of annoyance in his voice. My cheeks reddened and I stuttered, searching for words to say as I faced the floor.

     "Uh... thanks... thank you... for this... thanks..." He only looked at me for a second more and went back to staring at the road. I held the heat pack towards him and he looked at my hand curiously.

     "It's yours, so please take it back." I said. For a few more seconds he kept staring at me and then his eyes went back to staring at the road.

     "I gave it to you, so now it's yours."

     "Er... Thank you than... I appreciate it." He let out a chuckle and then faced me again.

     "Don't you think you thanked me enough?"

     I blushed again, realizing the excessive amount of thank you that was said. "S-sorry... I didn't notice..." He only answered with a stare. I wiped at my cheeks, thinking there was something there.

     "What?" I asked, frantically wiping at my face. He laughed facing the road once more.

     "I was just waiting for you to say sorry again. I was going to count." I smiled, feeling butterflies dancing in my stomach again.

     "Um, don't you live in the dorms? Why are you at the bus stop?" I asked him. He stood up after my words, saying: "I was curious about you." He smiled and then walked away.

      My heart throbbed as I saw him leaving.

     I really missed his smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I'm really hoping this was a long chapter. lol. I noticed my chapters aren't as long as I thought they were, so I made this long one...

i dunno, lol

 

Anyways, GUYS!!!! HUHUHUHU TT^TT

I was crying while listening to SUJU's From U!!!! TT^TT OMG. I don't understand Korean fully to know what they were singing, but the few English sentences and the sad ballad like way they were singing was enough to tell me this was for their fans... Leeteuk is leaving to the army soon... I'm so sad because he's my favorite!!!!!!!!

Someone said something about him leaving the music industry in the youtube comments.... THAT'S WHEN THE TEARS STARTED COMMIN OUT!!!!! OMG MY TEUKIE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

So I started looking up "Leeteuk's Leave"; "Leeteuk Army"; "Leeteuk Retiring" and THANK GOODNESS THERE AREN'T ANY ARTICLES OF HIM LEAVING OR ANYTHING!!!!!!! Well, at least none that I haven't seen....

OMG. From U is the most touching song I have EVER heard!!! Not once in my entire life listening to Kpop have I ever heard a song dedicated to fans :'c

 

I mean, I know I might seem like I'm over reacting, but SUJU was the one who got me into Kpop... they were my first favorite.... TT^TT They've been through a lot and I really love them for staying strong!!!

Heechul is coming back though!! I'm happy for that but daddy Teukie will be leaving soon >.< TT^TT

 

Oh dear....

Anyways~~~~~

Guess what the next update will be???

In a few chapters a miracle will happen!!!!

What miracle?

Nothing.

Just.

Shush.

I told you nothing.

I had another Kpop dream. It was a few days ago though, lol xD

 

Guess whoo my boyfriend was in mah dreaaaaammmm~~~~~~!!!!!

Yummylicous Donghae <3

LOL

I dreamt I was making out with him. lmfaoooo

Like every time I saw him, we'd just automatically kiss, like a greeting, 'cept more intimate... //blush//

So during the ending of that dream, I was placed in this like weird, torn up abandoned place and everyone was wearing camouflaged suits and holding big guys and . Then this weird guy (Who looked like a dictator...) said that it was safe and whatever and everyone was all like "YAY!!!" and then the girls took off their army stuff and were wearing puffy princess dresses under neath and chose their partners who were also army guys. (The guys took off their army wear stuff and were wearing suits.)

I was one of those people with the guns so i took off my army stuff and was wearing a really pretty freaalskdf aoekjr dress!!! it was so frekaing cuuuuteeeeeeeaklf ;f sfdjldkljdf

I saw donghae and his friends were all like : "Wow, she dressed up nice." Because before that dance party whatever I was a slob and had messy hair, my glasses were crooked and my cloths were disgustingly stained LOL. something that described Hani xDDDDDDDDDDD LOL

during the ball thingy i made out with donghae

end of story lol

to sum it all down, it was just practically me, donghae and lips on lips >.< //nosebleed//

i would die before he even gets to my lips... imagine a freaking beautiful man closing in on you.... //instant kill//

 

did the font gradually get bigger in the middle ? o.o

what the heck, it's all set to font size 14 o.o

 

AND LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL. YOUR FREAKING COMMENTS ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm so glad that my readers have such great sense of humor xDD It spices up the comments section so well~