Do You Want To Know Why It's Called a Love Seat?

Zelo's Roomie

Zelo's P.O.V.

     I yawned and caught a glance of the girls in my class squeal. I sighed, only making it worse. What time is it? I turned my head looking for the clock but I couldn't find it in the room.

     "What's the time, what's the time..." I asked myself, starting a beat with my pencil on my desk. Ms. Park, the teacher, stopped writing on the board.

     "Who. Is. Making. Noise. When. I AM TEACHING?!" She snapped the chalk in her fingers and turned around. Everyone sunk to their desk, not wanting to be blamed if no one stood up to say it was them. I rose my hand.

     "Sorry. Never will do it again." I said. She smiled and rested her hands on where u put the markers and chalk at, her back on the board. I smiled and she bit her lips, trying not to squeal. The other girls in the room began to glare at her. I chuckled and leaned back on my chair. I noticed the girl next to me was staring so I asked her what the time was.

     She shuffled through her bag and then pulled out her phone in my face. The wallpaper said : "I like you! Go out with me, please, Zelo oppa!" and the time read 1:58. Two more minutes until class ended.

     I looked back at the girl with an apologetic look.

     "I'm sorry. I can't go out with you." I said. The girl next to her pulled on her shirt.

     "Zelo oppa is has a girlfriend... Kim Lee Hani. It's crazy! I never knew oppa would go out with a bumkin!" She whispered, only too loud and everyone heard. I groaned and shook my head.

     Kim Lee Hani. If you keep this up, I won't be the only person thinking about you all the time.

 

~

     I sat on my bed, getting bored from the waiting. I kept shifting and moving around, chaning my position because I didn't feel comfortable enough. I sat up and checked the time.

     4:26 p.m.

     "Where the hell are you, Hani?!" I moaned, throwing my head back and landing on my bed. I got up again and began to bounce on it, taking my phone out and dialing Himchan.

     "HYUNG!" I yelled.

     "AH- AISH, ZELO! That hurt like a !"

     "I'm sorry, ok so do you have Hani's number?!"

     "Yeah-No. No. No is my answer to you're question. And you're question recieved an anwser that isn't yes. Yes is the wrong answer. No is right one." I rolled my eyes. He always had trouble lying to anyone close to him.

     "Give it to me!" I yelled again, making him yell back.

     "Stop yelling, Zelo and maybe I will... not... Because I don't have her number..."

     "Ugh. Hyung, give up already."

     "Ok, ok. But I'm still not giving it to you. She told me not to."

     "Why would she- WHY HYUNG, WHY?!"

     "Don't ask me. I went to the infirmary to talk to Doc K. We talked and exchanged some numbers. You know, Hani and Doc K. seems to have a really good relationship together. I mean, I actually saw her smile. You should have seen her smile! It's so pretty. Like Kim Hye Mi~ I want her back soo bad... Hye Mi-shii melts my heart... <3"

     "Who's this Doc K guy?"

     "Doctor Kamenashi. No one except me can say his  name right, so everyone just calls him Doc K. Sounds like a rapper right?"

     "Anyways, where do you think Hani is?!"

     "With Doc K."

     "Ugh. Doc K, huh. Bye, hyung."

\(>V<)/

     Hani's P.O.V.

     I pushed the door open after I punched in the code to the door.

     The lights were off, so I figured Zelo was already asleep. I felt around the living room to try to get to my room. I still hadn't memorized where the light switches or anything were in the condo.

      The lights flickered on and I was pushed down onto one of the love seats.

      "HEY!" What the hell?!" I began to struggle and punched the stranger wearing the skii mask. The guy took the mask off and I gasped.

      Zelo moved himself so he was both pinning me down with his arms and sitting on me.

      "Let me go, damn it!" I tried to move, but it was imposible with Zelo's strength.

      "Stop strugling..." He whispered and I slowly began to stop.

      I glared at him, imagining I was free and scooping his eyeballs out for revenge. But, I noticed there was something off about him. He look unbelievably tired.

      He smirked.

      "Do you want to know why-" He pushed himself closer to me. "-what we're sitting on is called a love seat?" He asked suductively. He opened his mouth and his face became closer and closer, his mouth kissing my ear.

      "Because..." His voice began to trail off.