57

Zelo's Roomie

Zelo pulled up on his parent's driveway and turned to Hye Mi, who was unbuckling her seatbelt and muttering to herself. She pulled down the mirror and fixed anything that she felt was wrong on herself; but Zelo thought she looked flawlessly beautiful.

"Are you ready?" He asked her. Hye Mi looked over at him and rolled her eyes.

"What is this, survival of the fittest or something? Ha! Of course I'm ing ready." Zelo chuckled at her answer and his dry lips. For the first time in a long time, her temper has risen, and he was hoping she wouldn't flip any tables while his parents were around. She let out long, grunt and sighed. Zelo followed her eyes and saw Luna coming their way.

"Let's go." Hye Mi opened the car door and stood in front of it until he came out. Zelo walked over to her and Luna's expression turned happy.

"Oppa!" She waved at him and politely forced herself to say hi to Hye Mi.

"Hey." Zelo replied glumly. He knows Luna's all trouble, and he had a really bad feeling the tension he just started feeling in the air was emiting from the two girls in front of him.

"Hugs?" She pouted and held her arms out to him, Hye Mi snarled and and turned away.

"Er... no thanks, Luna." Zelo uncomfotable laughed and inched closer to Hye Mi.

"No, no, go ahead. You guys are really close after all."

"Yeah, oppa. Give me a hug, since she's ok with it." Luna smiled and spread her arms out wider, but, instead of stepping forward and giving her a hug, Zelo stepped sidewards and grabbed Hye Mi's waist.

"I have a girl all to my self who I can hug anytime I wanna." Zelo smiled and Hye Mi giggled as he wrapped his other arm around her in a warm embrace. Luna looked at both of them, disgusted.

"You're an idiot." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"That little ." Hye Mi balled her hands into fist, pointing them at Luna's back. "I should really pop her in the head."

"Hye Mi-ah..." Zelo slowly pushed down her fist and shook his head, amused. "Let's just go inside, how about it?"

"Fine, but just a heads up, man, I haven't made any promises not to hit that ." Hye Mi muttered, and Zelo chuckled, sliding his arm through hers and they proudly walked into the building. Men in suits with towels on their arms greeted Zelo and Hye Mi looked at her boyfriend with awe.

"Boy, you are one heck of a rich boy, Zello."  Hye Mi looked around the beautiful house. It looked like that of a celebrity's.

"My parents, they're over there." Zelo points at a good looking middle aged couple, talking to their friends with wine in their hands.

"Wow, is your entire family this good looking?" She asks

"Well, that may be, but I'm the handsomest of all my relatives, just a fact I had to say." Zelo pridefully chuckled and Hye Mi laughed with him. Once they approached his parents, they both looked at Zelo and Hye Mi with surprise, but then they both smiled.

"Honey, I thought you and Luna were coming together?" Her mother asks.

"Um, no mom. This is Hye Mi. My girlfriend."Zelo wraps an arm around her waist and Hye Mi shyly smiled at his parents. They both beamed and chuckled to themselves, which lowered Hye Mi's confidence. 

"Hye Mi? A beautiful name! And a beautiful girl!" His mom said. "Come here, and give me a hug, huh?" Zelo's mother stretched out her arms for her and Hye Mi, surprised, hugged her. "Wow, you will surely make some gorgeous babies with my son, won't you?" Hye Mi froze, and Zelo gave her an awkward smile.

"Have you guys... you know?" His mom winked.

"No, no, mom we haven't done... that..."

"Sweetheart, don't make the kids awkward." His father elbowed his wife gently and they both luaghed to themselves, lovingly staring at each other's eyes.

"I'm shocked." Zelo says.

"Shocked how, son?" His father replies.

"Shocked that you're not angry... that I didn't bring Luna instead."

"Oh that girl? Oh please, I'm glad that you have a girlfriend that isn't Luna. Her enitire family is bonkers. All they want from us is to get you guys to marry so that they get our riches." His father said.

"Yeah, and not to mention Luna's pretty darn obsessed with Zelo. The freaky kind of obsessed." Hye Mi said. Her parents laughed. 

"Honey, let me show you around our home? How about it? It'll give us some girl time?" His mother put a hand on her shoulder and Hye Mi gladly agreed.

"She's not only beautiful, she's funny, nice and I'm guessing she's smart. You've got yourself a good catch son. Don't you let that fish swim away." 

Zelo watch Hye Mi and his mother laughing together. "Don't worry Dad. I've got a pretty damn good hook, and she's not strugglin to get away either."

 

}{

 

The end? NOPE! Next chapter..... dun dun dun.... Is a surprise! ^-^ I'm so sorry it took months for me to finally update. School was a and I also had summer school to get through :( I soon started forgetting about AFF and now that I've got a new computer (the other one fell and the screen broke. It doesn't even turn on anymore TT^TT) I'm back to writing again! (I've LOST EVERY DRAFT I HAD ON ALMOST ALL THE STORIES I MADE ON MY OTHER COMPUTER, MY POSTERS TOO!!! I LOST EVERYTHING TT^TT)

 

And a few of you might have recieved my replies to your comments from MONTHS ago and yeah... a bit too late to reply now, I know, I know :( It's just I have too much respect for you guys and I end up feeling like a douche bag when I don't reply. Idk why, but I do lol. But, thank you guys so much for the replies! Those replies are much loved <3

 

So, school will start again in about two weeks. I'm scared because some of the teachers are gonna do that "Stand up and introduce yourself to the class" thing and I have this thing where the spot light just isn't the thing for me. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke UGH.

 

I'm a sophmore now! Yay! Actually, nay. I have to retake classes I failed and I know that sophmore year is gonna be a lot more harder than freshman. 

UGH!! JUST TWO MORE YEARS I CAN GET THROUGH THIS HIGH SCHOOL CRAP.