Reunion

Zelo's Roomie

    Guys, please remember that Hani is Hye Mi. That's what she'll be called when B. A. P. members aren't around... sorry for the sudden change TT^TT

 

      Hye Mi excitedly ran into the Aboki Femal Shoppe and scanned the small change in her favorite store. Man, was she happy... For the first time in what seems like a million years, she finally gets to buy cloths she actually wants to wear. She gasped, cupping her cheeks and half ran and half skipped over to the cute top she had been eyeing since Zelo and her kissed for the first time. Her happy, excited, jumpy self suddenly turned into a sort of depressed state. That's right- Zelo and her kissed twice already... Their last kiss wasn't that too long ago either. Was it a week ago? A few weeks ago? How was she supposed to know? It's not like she was keeping up with the days and dates anymore... She knows she wrote in the letter she left for Zelo that she'd see him at school. She tried, but even looking at the school gates reminded her about their kiss. Why was she avoiding him anyway? Because she doesn't want to accept the fact that she had formed feelings for the boy. 

     Every time she thought about him, she would think about Hyuk Min, the guy she said she would marry and grow old with. So, what ended up as a try, turned into an utter fail. She hasn't been going to school for God knows how long. She sighed, slightly touching the fabric of the white, flowy top.

     "Can't buy you..." She whimpered. "You'll just bring back memories." She bit her lip, looking up at the ceiling and made a little fist pump. "Fighting!" She whispered, reaching around the top and picked up another: a white polar bear sweat shirt, ears on the top of the hoodie. For quite a while, she roamed around the big store, carrying piles of cloths, shoes and accessories. She huffed as she set the pile of mess on the cashier's counter, both customers and employees eyeing the crazy girl.

     "Miss... you do realize this is the Aboki shoppe, right?? Every thing here is expensive." the cashier said. 

     Hye Mi blew the misplaced hair out of her eyes and nodded. "I know." The cashier only sighed and checked out the cloths.

     "1, 547, 390 won, please." The cashier lazily looked at Hye Mi, who gasped, cupping .

     "M- mwoh?!" The cashier only rolled her eyes, thinking Hye Mi didn't have the money to pay. She quickly rummaged through her bag, pulling out her wallet- which felt unbelievable light today and pulled out the bills inside. Crap... She thought. I only have 100, 000 won... But, just then, something shiny reflected off of something inside one of the many pockets. She pulled it out and examined the platinum card her family had custom made. I wonder if it still works? She pursed her lips and handed it to the cashier. She uninterestedly took the card and looked at it, widening her eyes.

     "SECURITY!!"

 

~

 

     "For the last freaking time, that card belongs to meeeeee~" Hye Mi sighed in frustration and stomped her feet.

     "Are you seriously acting that way towards an officer?" The big, bald, chunky man in front of her guffawed. "Now tell me the truth. Why did you steal an elite's card?? If you don't answer, I'm hauling you over to a jail cell."

     "Aren't I supposed to be innocent till proven guilty? Do you have proof that I stole that card?" Hye Mi's stubborn, angry self began to form and her eyes were already burning holes through the officer before her.

     "Yes! This card belongs to the Kims. They only have four cards in total. For Mr. Kim's wife, himself and his two children." Hye Mi leaned in and her eyes turned to slits, pretending she can't read his name right.

     "Baek. Baek Sun Joo." Hye Mi chuckled at his weird name. "Sun Joo-can I call you that?" The officer stiffened. Hye Mi was definitely trying to irk him. "Daddy has two kiddies. One boy and one girl. As you can see, Kim Hye Mi-" Hye Mi pointed at herself. Man, she did not like the officer's attitude. "Is a girl. Hence the name and card I own."

     "YAH!" Sun Joo yelled. "Just because you have the same name as his daughter, doesn't mean you can act like you are! You're too ugly to be one of his kids. They're both good looking."

     "Aish... Really? You're discriminating?? What's your boss man's name?"

     "Kim Go Jun." Sun Joo crossed his arms, waiting for Hye Mi's next response. She only rolled her eyes. How many businesses is my father going to take over??

     "Call him. Tell him his daughter is in the back of one of his stores, being interrogated by an officer who refuses to believe I'm his daughter." She hated to say it-she did not want to see her father right now. After what he and her step mother did, there was no way she could face him. But, her pride was too big to swallow right now, so she did what she did best-being stubborn as always. Of course, Sun Joo, being only 20, had an even bigger pride, so he walked over to the phone on the wall and pressed the main office button. He turned to Hye Mi and smirked.

     "Mr. Kim is coming down any minute." He chuckled. "I'm not stupid. Kim Hye Mi is hot as . There is no way you could try passing her off like that." Hye Mi scoffed. Pig. The door squeaked open and Hye Mi's father came in. Hye Mi only crossed her arms, looking at the wall, her back turned to him. Of course, there was a mirror where she was standing, so he could clearly see who it was. He walked over to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, in which she shrugged off. He frowned, looking down and then back to the officer.

     "This is my daughter, Baek. Sorry for confusing you." Sun Joo only widened his eyes. Maybe he has another daughter? He thought and bowed at the two before leaving the small storage room.

     "Hye Mi-ah..." The old man's deep voice seemed sad, making Hye Mi feel a little guilt. She loved her father too the extent, but she wasn't sure if she could even speak to him. "I divorced Jae Min." Hye Mi's eyes widened in shock.  

     "But I thought you loved Sho Mi more than anyone else?" She blurted out accidently.

     "That's what I thought. She was... very controlling of me. Knowing I couldn't bear letting her go because of the past with your mother, she did just that. I know it was foolish of me to even accept her idiotic way of hurting you. I'm sorry Hye Mi." Hye Mi looked at the ground. The feeling of guilt and happiness was rushing into her. He whirled around and hugged her father, crying on his shoulder.

     "Appa..."

     "How about forgetting everything? Let's pretend nothing went wrong."

     "Ne, ok."

     "Hye Mi-ah... Let's go to the states."

 

 

 

A/N:  Did you guys think it was a reunion between Zelo and Hye Mi?? Lol. Sorry if this chapter was boring xDD And her Dad was never mean. lol. He was just didn't want to lose someone important all over again. So he did what Hye Mi's step mom wanted just so she wouldn't leave.

And yup. She's going to the U. S. o.o

For how long?

 I dunno, it's a secret .. ..shhhhh~

 


 

-Himechan