Secrets Being Told

Zelo's Roomie

Hani's P.O.V.

     I began talking to Zelo, giving him examples of the times he had bullied me. I was so into it that I didn't even notice my stomach began to sound like a thunderstorm. All of a sudden, he just shoved the chopticks in my mouth and I widened my eyes in shock. Was this his way of shutting me up. Sometimes, I really needed to stop talking. I heard my stomach growl for the first time and I began to chew the noodles out of hunger.

    "Are you my wife? You nag a lot." He smirked at me and began to blow the noodles. I ignored him and opened my mouth to add on that what he said was bully worthy, but he put more noodles in my mouth again, making my red of embarrassment. I wished then and there that a zipper was sown on my mouth to keep me from talking. He handed me his bowl and I took it, thinking he was going to ask me to feed him again. "Your stomach was growling." He added and I just nodded looking him in the eye. He was being so nice today. His eyes looked over to the T.V., looking bored. I was enjoying it, but he was a guy, so I guess it wasn't his fault for not even liking Dream High. I began to eat the noodles again, but I stopped the chopsticks midway. I stared at it intensly and blushed.

    Oh my god. Zelo and I just had an indirect kiss.

    Holy crap. A flood of thoughts came through my mind and I unknowingly began to chow down like there was no tomorrow. I kept eating until I finaly snapped out of it and looked down at the bowl. It was empty except for the the soup and I had been grabbing at nothing, but I still had food in my mouth. I turned red again as I looked at the chopsticks. Why is this bothering me, when a real kiss had already happened between he and I?

    "Hey," I heard a husky voice say to me. "You never gave me an answer." I looked over to Zelo, whose head is still propped up on his palms and looking straight at me. I swollowed the noodles and looked back at him curiously.

     "What? Did you give me homework?" I asked him and he brushed his fingers againsts his bottom lip and I stared at it for a short while. When did it look so tempting? I gulped and looked back at his eyes.

      Did I just think that? No way...

      "No..." He answered me, biting his lip. WHAT THE HECK, ZELO!! Did he know what he was doing?! OH MY GOD. For someone who looked so damn innocent, he was sure a freaking seducer. "Remember? Everyone thinks we're dating... Everyone in our school knows me as the guy whose always honest. I can't just lie now and lose everyone's trust. So... please say yes?" He sounded as if he was begging. There was no way I could say no. My face began to get hot again and I started to speak.

      "Well.... As long as you don't bully me anymore!" That's right, Zelo. If we agree on this, I can go back to the lazy that I am. He smiled and pounced on me, giving me an awkward hug. I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed him away.

     "Aish... You really want everyone to keep trusting you that bad? What have you got planning in that fat head of yours?" I puffed up my cheeks and poked his forehead and Zelo slightly got red. He held his hands out towards me and I looked at it with a puzzled look, eventually raising my eyebrows at him.

    "Let's stop being enemies, huh?" His words made me smile and I shook his hand. This idiot was finally deciding on something smart.

     Besides, I guess, not all Kingkas are that bad.

~

     It was the next day. Since today was saturday, there was no school and I woke up extra early to go pay my parents a visit. At around nine in the morning they'd always leave to go somewhere and never came back till after I came home from school. I never asked because it was never my bussiness. I began to skip down the sidewalk towards my parents home and I noticed a nice parked car in the driveway. I shrugged. It was have belonged to the guy that rented out my room. I smiled and walked up the door, knocking three times. I waited and looked up at the sky.

    Man... It looked like it was going to rain really hard. The clouds were such a dark shade of grey, that it was almost black. It was a scary scene, really.

    "Can I help you?" I turned my attention back to the door, where a young man stood holding the nob. I gave him a smile and I bowed, in which he returned.

    "Um, are my parents home?" I asked.

    "Ohhh... You must be Mr. and Mrs. Kim's daughter, right?" He asked and I nodded. He told me to wait and he went over to where I remembered where the living room was. He came back with a nice phone, handing it to me. "They told me to give this to you to call them." I looked at the phone curiously. It was an iPhone 4. How the heck did my parents get money for that? I gently took it and before I could ask, he closed the door on me. I dialed dialed in my parents number and after about the fourth ring my mother's happy voice came up.

    "Umma! Oh my god, it feels like a million years since we've talked!! I missed you so much." I breathed and she giggled.

    "Isn't your umma such a good actress?" She asked me.

    "You mean something bad happend?"

    "Aniyo. Honey, do you want to know something you're father and I have kinda been hiding?" I furrowed my eyesbrows at her weird happy voice. She was only like this when we were still rich.

    "What? You got me curious, umma."

    "Well, that boy, Kang... Kang Hyuk Min? Yeah, Kang Huk Min!" I froze at that name. Why was she talking about him so casually when she knows he was the guy who shattered my heart? "Do you know how his father and your father's company were rivals? Well, not anymore! Ha! What a coincidence! Aigoo... anyways, I don't want to have to keep lying to you anymore. When we told you not to go anywhere near where your father's company is because it's still there. You're father still owns it and we're still filthy rich! Oh my goodness, you're going to laugh at this, sweety! You know how I am, I get so bored so easily and I'm still so childish considering my age, so I got to convince your father to pretend we were poor. Anyways, your father didn't want you to date that Kang  Hyuk Min and be friends with his cousin, um, Jessica was it? So I went and did what your father told me to do and tell them to break your heart. I'm sorry that they did that. But I guess you're going to laugh about it because you're a forgive and forget kind of girl!! You're a forgive and forget kind of girl right?"

    My Mouth gapped and I stared at nothing, feeling the beat of the rain on me. Was I hearing her right? Or was this just another joke my mother's playing on me agian?

    "Hello? Hello? Honey?"

    Why? Why would my parents do something to their own child? 

    "Hello? Sweety you there? Honey, if you're not answering, I'm hanging up."

    Bye mom.

    "Have a nice day sweety, bye!"