Chapter 40

Zelo's Roomie

     "He's your ex boyfriend? Oh really..." Zelo pursed his lips and kept his eyes on her. "How many ex boyfriends have you had?"

     "Only 2. Why are you saying it like I've dated like a million guys? I'm not like those ty qweenkas at our school."

     "Don't get offended, I didn't mean it that way..." Zelo sighed. "Just... why are you so chummy with your exes?" Zelo turned away, waiting for her answer.

     "Why shouldn't I? I used to be really good friends with them before we ever started a relationship. Why would I end it after we stopped our relationship?"

     "God..." Zelo exhaled sharply and leaned back on his chair. "Why are all your exes good looking, huh?" He pouted, putting his arms behind his head and staring at the ceiling.

     "What?" She asked him.

     "Nothing." He leaned forward on the table and propped his head up on his palms. "So, you told me you only kissed twice. Not including my lip lock thing with you." He smirked. "Was it Hyuk Min or Hyung Seok?"

     "Neither! Jeez, your acting like a girl, gosh."

     "So... then who did you kiss twice?" Zelo grinned at her and she blushed.

     "No... no one you know..." She gulped, staring at the table.

     "Have you kissed a fourth time?" Zelo chuckled under his breath.

     "You! Seriously, are you a 13 year old girl trapped in a man's body?? Stop talking about my freaking love life. None of your bussiness." 

     "Mhmm, but what if it is my business?"

     "What?" Hye Mi looked up at him. No way, if he found out on his own, wouldn't he be mad because I didn't tell him myself??

     "Like, what if I made it my business?"

     Hye Mi breathed out a sigh of relief. "What do you mean..."

     "What if I kissed you and gave you your fourth kiss?" Zelo leaned forward.

     "What are you doing??" Hye Mi leaned back on her chair and widened her eyes at him.

     "Don't act dumb... you know what I'm about to do..." Zelo looked down at her lips, his own forming a teasing smirk.

     "Uh... here are you orders..." Zelo and Hye Mi looked up to see Hyung Seok awkwardly look at them and place the food down. Zelo looked up at him and smiled.

     "Thanks." He said.

~

     Zelo smirked as he ate his food, keeping his gaze over at Hye Mi, who had difficulty eating her food with him watching her so deeply. Zelo looked over at the counter and saw Hyung Seok frowning as he fixed the glasses on the counter, once in a while glancing over at their table. Serves him right for staring at her like that. Mine. He shoved the sweet desert into his mouth and chuckled.

     "You seriously shouldn't joke around like that..." Hye Mi suddenly said.

     "But, I wasn't joking." He replied. Hye Mi put the ice cream into and sighed, seeming a bit upset. "You don't like it when I do that?" He asked, more serious now.

     "N-no..." Hye Mi set down the spoon and stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom." Her voice croaked and she took sideway steps to get out of the booth. Zelo grabbed hold of her hand.

     "Why are you always going to the bathroom whenever something like that happens? Do you hate it??" He asked her. Hye Mi slapped his hand away and glared at him.

     "I do." She turned back around and ran out of the restaurant.

~

     Hye Mi's heart raced, not because she was running, but because of him. Because of Zelo. She turned a corner once she heard Zelo call after her. She stopped once she thought she lost him.

     "God, he's so stupid. Stupid idiot." She angrily wiped at her eyes and squatted, hugging her knees. "You freaking idiot, Junghong. You're an idiot!" Her sobs made it hard for her to breath, so she hiccuped every now and then.

     "Hye Mi, are you ok??"

     "Go away! I want to be alone right now!" Even though she said that, footsteps headed her way and stopped right in front of her. She stared at his feet and tried to stop crying, but couldn't help the tears.

     "What's wrong...?" Hyung Seok squatted down in front of her and smiled, only making her cry harder. "Did your boyfriend do something?" He placed a hand on both of hands. "If you want, I can beat the crap out of him." His comment made her giggle.

     "Just... it's nothing Hyung Seok... I'm just really upset over nothing..." She sniffled and then looked up at him. "Thanks for making me feel better... And, he's not my boyfriend either." Hyung Seok leaned closer and engulfed her into a gentle hug, rubbing her back to make her feel better.

     "Glad your feeling a bit better..." He let go and pulled out his phone. "Give me your number." Hye Mi obeyed and told him. "Ok, anytime you feel like that friend of yours makes you cry, just call me. I'll send you a text and you can get my number then." One of the doors in the alley way opened and a man wearing a chef outfit came out.

     "Hyung Seok-ah! Get back to work, loser~! Eheh..." The chef closed the door and Hyuk Min chuckled.

     "That's the guy I lost the bet to. I better go. But, first, do you know how to get back to where your staying?"

     Hye Mi nodded and Hyung Seok pulled a few bills out of his wallet, placing it into hers. "I'll get a cab for you, huh?" He helped Hye Mi stand up and she shook her head, handing his money back to him.

     "No. You use it to pay for the taxi. Erhm... My reunion gift to you. So you have to accept it no matter what." He ruffled her hair and smiled, fixing it back in place. "I missed you so much." He mumbled.

     "What?"

     "Nothing... just talking to myself."

~

     Hye Mi put the card into the slot and the door unlocked, letter her in. She didn't see anyone in the living room and proceeded to her room, relieved. She didn't want to talk to Zelo at the moment. She opened her room and set her bag down, but was taken by surprise when she saw Zelo sitting on her bed, hands rested on it and looking at her with total seriousness in his face.

     "Where the hell did you go." He said, his voice deep and angry.

     "No where. Just went for a walk." She kept her eyes away from his, walking over to her dresser and grabbing a few cloths to sleep in.

     "I saw you run the hell away from me. I was chasing you, yelling after you, but you just kept going. Tell me what I did wrong."

     "Nothing. You did nothing and I probably just couldn't see you."

     "Stop lying. I saw you crying."

     Hye Mi stopped in the middle of her search and stared at the unfolded mess in her drawer. "I had something in my eye."

     "I told you to stop lying!" He yelled, making her flinch and drop the cloths in her hands. Zelo was now standing up and walking towards her. "How long are you going to keep lying to me?" Hye Mi kept her eyes inside the dresser and was fumbling around with it. Though she was looking for something to wear, all she could think about was the fact that Zelo couldn't stop messing around with her feelings.

     "I don't know what you're talking about." She whispered, keeping all her emotions in, trying her best to keep calm. Her shoulders were squeezed by two big hands and she winced at the slight pain of his nails digging into her skin.

     "Do you love me?" He asked her. Hye Mi turned her head around and looked at him, slightly confused.

     "Are you only saying that so you'll have more fun playing around with my feelings??" Zelo looked at her in disbelief. "L-let go... you're hurting me..." He reluctantly let go, but only to hug her waist.

     "I would never play with your feelings, Hani."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

er... honestly, I think i crapped up this chapter... Um... sorry TT^TT

But, whoa, so Zelo KNOWS!!!!!!!!! He called her Hani >.< KYAAA!!!!! OH NOES OHSDLKFKLSAJD:LAKSJds

Hye Mi thinks Zelo will get all mad and stuff if she doesn't tell him personally, so what's gonna happen the next chapter??

Is Zelo going to to throw a fit like what the guy did in Coffee Prince when he found out he was a she?? (Yeah, I forgot their names... I haven't watched it in forever so... lol)

Or is Zelo going to embrace the fact that she was lying to him??

 

Well, I don't know the answer to that, because I haven't written the next chapter xD lol

 

[wow, this was a short chappie...]