When Everyone Knows

Zelo's Roomie

     Zelo and I were walking to our classes, and I just looked at him puzzled as to why he wasn't making me do anything. It felt awkward. Whithout his demands, it  just felt weird. Especialy that kiss from last night... I touched my lips, thinking about it, only making the situation more awkward than it was. I saw his backpack and reached for it, slipping it off his back. Zelo looked down at me.

     "What are you doing?" He asked, taking back the backpack.

     "Give it back!" I said, frustrated. I tried to pull it back, but he was too strong. If I held it, it wouldn't be awkward. Or maybe if he told me to do something for him, then that would lessen the weird atmosphere.

     "Why should I? It's my backpack." He said. I blew out air, making my cheeks puff out. Zelo chuckled.

     "Why do you want my backpack so much?" He asked again. I looked around where we were walking and saw everyone from our school staring. I felt a poke at my cheek and turned back to Zelo.

     "You know what I just realized? You're really short. Your legs are short, too." He smirked. "You look like a troll doll. Your hair is a mess." I smiled. His teasing lessened the awkward feel. But, then, he began to tease me more, which started to irritate me. I walked faster, trying to get away from him.

     "Hey..." He caught up to me and leaned his head to my face, smiling. "When were together, don't walk away... Stay by my side just in case i need you to do something..." He kept talking, his lips were moving, but I couldn't hear a word he said. My head began to pound and I reached for it in pain. I looked down and moaned.

     "Stay... by your side?" I looked up at him with teary eyes. I saw him mouth "Yeah... Is there something wrong?" I shook my head.

     "I won't... not again..." With those words, I left him baffled, stumbling my way to the infirmary. I walked in and saw Kamenashi Kazuya, the school's student nurse. He had been my friend since he became an exchange student from Japan in the seventh grade. He persuaded his parents to stay for me and he skipped a few grades, so he was already a student nurse. He jumped from his chair once our eyes met. He rummaged through his drawer and pulled out a large, white, medicine bottle, taken a pill out and handing it to me. He grabbed some banana milk from his fridge and put it in my hands. I took the pill and drank the milk, slowly sitting down on the of the beds on the way.

     "What happened to make you remember?" He asked, walking over to hug me.

     "Someone asked to stay by my side..." I sighed, relieved the headache was slowly going away.  Kamenashi rubbed my back and I winced in pain. He let go and looked down at me.

     "Did you get hurt?" He asked. I gave him a guilty smile and pulled up my uniform above my belly button, where the biggest bruise had shown. He instantly covered his eyes.

     "Nanite kotta (What the hell?!")?!" He spoke in his native tongue. He only did this when he was surprised, angry or embarrassed. 

     "Are you surprised at how huge my bruise is? That girl was wearing six inch heels!" I said, pulling my shirt back down.

     "Did you put your shirt down?" He asked, before turning around after I said yes. "Hye Mi-ah... I'm a guy... so keep your cloths on. Ah... I'll go get a female nurse to examine you..." He awkwardly scratched his head and headed out the door.

     "Psh... what's with that guy? He used to be ok seeing my body... Suddenly being weird on me... gosh..." I glared at the door and then went over to his mini fridge next to his desk. I opened it and I smiled, picking up the letter on the banana milk package.

     "Reserved only for Mi-chan." I read out loud. Mi-chan was his nickname for me. I took one of the a milk and stuck the straw in, in the sweet goodness. I was in in La La Land, where unicorns puked rainbows and birds pooped gold droppings when the door flew open and closed again as Zelo stood there staring at me.

     "Everyone at the school thinks we're are really dating," He said. I shrugged, straw still in my mouth. He rolled his eyes and walked closer. He stood there staring and I stared back, more interested in my milk than I was with him. Then, he opened his mouth.

     "Go out with me."

 

-----------

A/N: So short. SORRY >.< You're comments are my motivation. And I lost all that TT^TT LOL. Posting up new story >.< Yay :3 So what it's about is a girl named Lee Sung Jae who shares the same last name as two people in her life. One who is already important, her best friend, Lee Hong Ki who just returned from America and the other one who she only has a crush on, most popular, most handsome, the one and only, Lee Joon.

Sung Jae and Hong Ki's family have asked her to let Hong Ki stay in her condo till they find a suitable home for his fiance Jessica Jung and him to live in. Jessica, of course lives in later...

Lee Joon's friends have made a game, the main player being Joon and his target being Sung Jae. He has to make her fall for him in less than 4 months total or he has to pay each one of his friends $300 and kiss a leech (He HATES anything worm-like). He is NOT going to lose. Usually, Joon would have gotten her in ONE day if she was just like any other girl. But she NOT like any other girl.

Even though Sung Jae likes Lee Joon, she still thinks of him as a friend, even after they start to "go out". Barely touching her would make her stand still, as if frozen in place. So what would happen if Joon kisses her like his friends said he would HAVE to do on their first date? Why does she even act this way when he does anything to her?

Joon's has a little brother. His name is Lee Hong Ki. Lee Hong Ki was always the center of the attention in the family. But Joon shrugged it off because he loved him. But then, Lee Hong Ki stole his girl...

Sung Jae, ALSO has a brother. But he's older and she doesn't hate him. Plus he's in the hospital fighting for his life.

ANOTHER person comes into the story. This guy's name is Oh Won Bin. A guy who interrupted Sung Jae and Joon's first date by almost dying. Sung Jae saves his life and now is  slowly falling for her. When he learns Joon and his friends little 'game', he's making sure that Sung Jae falls in love with him first, not Lee Joon.

 

LOL LOOOOOONG summary... LOL, but don't plagiarize this story line either >.< I will report you to a moderator >.< If you proceed to do so... THEN JUST GOT REAL. jk c: lol, but plagiarizing is illegal, so unless you don't want to spend some time in jail, make up your own stories >.<