Chapter 5

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

I sat down in my chambers, playing chess by myself as Eunha entered with a cup of tea.

"You're back?"

I placed another chess piece down. I turned to Eunha as she held out the tray as I took the cup of tea, I glanced at her.

"Did something happen?"

Eunha shakes her head, "No.. Zhu'er, why do you ask?"

I smirked as I took the lid to stir the tea, "You're blushing."

"Zhu'er.. you saw it.. it wrong."

I raised my eyebrows and took a sip of tea as Eunmi comes in.

"Zhu'er..." Eunmi sees Eunha, "Sister Eunha, are you okay? Why is your face so red?"

"No.. Nothing."

I placed the teacup down, "What is it?"

"Master Taehyung requests an audience.. he's been standing outside for a few days now."

"No."

"Zhu'er.."

"I won't see him."

Eunha and Eunmi look at each other and Eunmi bends her knees, "Yes, Zhu'er.. I'll send him off."

Eunmi turns and walks out and Eunha turns to me.

"Zhu'er, why don't you want to see him?"

I looked out the window, "I don't want history to repeat itself again.."

[Taehyung's pov]

I stood outside the Jung's Manor as the door opened and a female servant came out.

She did a half squat to greet me, "Master Taehyung.."

"Did Yerin say she would see me..?"

She hesitated and shook her head, "Gege told me to ask you to leave.."

"Did she say why?"

"No... Gege just said that you should leave and that she won't see you."

"Then I won't leave, tell your Gege.. I won't leave until there is a reason."

"This..." The maidservant then bends her knees, "Yes.. Junwang."

She turns and enters the Manor as the door closes behind her. Thunders started roaring but I stood rooted to the ground as rain started pouring on me. 

Hoshi ran over holding an umbrella, "Wang'ye!"

"Put it away."

"Wang'ye, if you fall sick."

I snapped, "Go!"

Hoshi nods and stands away with the umbrella. I watched as my vision starts getting blurry..

[Yerin's pov]

I ate my snacks as thunders starting rolling. Eunha came over with a blanket as Eunmi enters.

"Zhu'er."

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes... but Junwang said he won't leave."

I remained silent, "It's going to rain soon, I doubt he would stay.."

The rain was getting heavier and I looked out the window, 'He left right... of course...'

Eunhee runs inside, "Zhu'er! Zhu'er!"

"What is it?"

"Zhu'er, Junwang has been standing in the rain for hours.. Now he has collapsed."

I stood up, "What?"

I walked out as Eunha chased me with Eunhee and Eunmi. 

"Zhu'er! Zhu'er! Don't get caught in the rain!"

I walked out to see Taehyung collapsed on the ground with Hoshi trying to help him.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!"

Eunmi held up an umbrella over me as Eunha brought coats.

"Zhu'er!"

I held his cold body and sat in the rain, "Taehyung... wake up please..."

"Quick! Bring Gege and Junwang into the house!"

Eunhee and Eunha helped me up as two other male servants helped Taehyung. Another came out to hold an umbrella over Taehyung. I hurriedly followed them as Eunha supported my hand.

"Zhu'er, slow down!"

I walked over as the male servants placed Taehyung on the bed and Hoshi came inside. Eunhee and Eunmi came in with basins of hot water as the physician checked on Taehyung.

"Zhu'er, let's go and change?"

I shook my head, "No.. I can't lose him.. Eunha, I can't!"

"Zhu'er! Relax... Master Taehyung only fainted the physician is checking on him. He'll be fine.."

I nod as I let Eunha lead me away. Eunmi and Eunhee prepared the hot water bath and helped me change. I quickly walked to Taehyung's room after I changed as Eunha supported my hand, Eunmi and Eunhee chased us. The physician was about to leave when I stopped him.

"How is he?"

"Gege please ease your mind. Junwang only caught wind and thus fainted due to exhaustion.. I just gave him some medicine. Let him take it twice a day and he'll be fine after a few days."

I nod as the physician handed me the prescription and then left. I went over to Taehyung's body as I felt that it was cold.

"Eunha.. grab me a basin of water and fresh clothes.."

"Yes."

Eunha lead Eunmi and Eunhee out as Hoshi entered.

"Qinwang gege."

I turned, "What is it..?"

He handed me a jade bracelet, "Wang'ye told me to give you this.."

I took and nod as tears flowed, "Is this what he wanted to give me.. is this why he stood outside for days..?"

"If nothing else.. I'll go off first," Hoshi turns to leave.

"From the first moment I saw you at the market.. I already forgave you.." I looked at him and caressed his face, "Why can't I forget you Taehyung.. why do you have to mess up my life?"

I started coughing as Eunha came in with Eunhee and Eunmi who were holding a basin and some fresh clothes.

Eunha rushed over, "Zhu'er! You caught wind, I'll get the physician."

I grabbed Eunha's wrist, "I'm fine.. just pass me the basin."

Eunhee made eye contact with Eunha and stepped forward after Eunha signaled her to. I took the cloth and dipped it into the basin of hot water, wiping Taehyung's body. I passed the cloth to Eunhee and Eunmi stepped forward while Eunhee dismissed herself. Eunha and Eunmi stepped out as I helped Taehyung change his clothes. I took the jade bracelet he wanted to gift me and put it on.

'Taehyung.. I'm sorry..'

[Eunha's pov]

I sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter