Chapter 1

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Mina... Tic Tock

[Bambam's pov]

"How nice... You are next to me, I have never felt so loved before." She held up the locket I gifted her and smiled, placing it in my hand., "Wang'ye... I kept my promise.. I waited for you to return. Tell Khun I'm sorry for being useless and powerless.."

"Mina.." 

"Wang'ye... I know it is the first time for me to give you requests. Please let Arim marry someone good, she suffered with me but never once has she ever complained." I nod and kissed her hands

She smiled and leaned against my chest, "Thank you for seeing me off this way... Wang'ye, let's meet in our next life."

Mina closed her eyes for a while.

"Wait!" A maidservant rushed in with Arim and fed Mina a pill.

"Mina!" I glanced as Mina's breathing became heavier and face regained colour.

Mina opened her eyes again and looked around, "Where am I..?"

"Zhu'er!" Mina turned to Arim and the maidservant.

I smiled and kissed Mina's hand, "Back home.."

The maidservant did a deep squat, "Personal servant of Qinwang Gege of the Jung Clan give thanks to Junwang and Fujin."

"Eunha..?" I turned as Mina smiled as she looked at the maidservant.

Eunha nodded, "Zhu'er found the antidote.. this will help the Fujin to stop the poison and also regain health. But Fujin has to drink ginger soup to help regain health."

"Sister Yerin helped me again.. send my thanks to her."

"Yes.." Eunha nodded, "I will take my leave."

Eunha kneeled down and stand up again, she retreated and left.

I held Mina's hand and kissed it, "Rest well.."

Mina nodded, "Wang'ye.. let's go pick up Khun when I am better."

"How would he be.."

"Yerin would take care of Khun well, she saved me again."

"Rest well," I smiled and tucked Mina in then turned to Arim, "Take care of your mistress."

Arim bend her knees, "Yes!"

I left Mina's chambers as Arim took care of Mina.

[Yerin's pov]

I sat down while Eunhee fanned me slightly as Eunmi came back with anther servant and Jung Ho, they brought Khun and Taemin over. I smiled when I saw them.

"Er'niang!" I smiled and looked at Taemin.

"Right.. did you do your work?"

Taemin nodded as I handed him a snack, he stepped down and continued to play with Khun, another servant brought a rocking bed and placed Khun in it. I sipped on tea as Eunmi rocked Khun with Taemin watching and playing as Khun giggled.

I smiled, "I hope Eunha reaches in time..."

"Zhu'er, Sister Eunha will reach in time.."

I nod as Eunhee fanned me.

"Zhu'er!" I looked up to see Eunha.

Eunha did a deep squat, "Zhu'er, I reached in time and now Fujin is resting.."

"Right..." I looked at Eunmi and Eunhee, "Go down then."

Eunmi and Eunhee stood up and bend their knees, they went out with Khun and Taemin with Jung Ho following them.

I picked up my fan as Eunha stood next to me, "Zhu'er.. Why did you decide to help Fujin?"

"She kept her promise to protect Taemin, I kept my promise to protect Khun."

"But.. Zhu'er, you didn't promise to save her."

I smiled, "I can't bear to let Khun live without his mother. Mina did hurt us but she did it out of unwillingness."

Eunha nodded and took the fan from my hand, fanning me.

"Any news of Jennie and Momo?"

"Zhu'er, the clan leaders decided that Lady Jennie will be stripped off both her rank and her privileges, her entitlements will be taken away and she will be sent to exile in a nearby island to await her execution. Her closest family will be demoted to the rank of a commoner and kicked out of Kim's Clan. As for the rest of the Clan, they are spared by your orders. As for the Hirai Clan, Lady Momo will be stripped off her rank and entitlements, demoted to the rank of a commoner. Those in her clan who are above 15 will be executed and those below 15 including women and children will be exiled, never allowed to enter the capital."

I sighed.

"Zhu'er, don't be affected by it, they received what they got."

"Right.. but if Jennie did not think so much about brother Taehyung, she would not do these. Much of it, she did it becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter