Chapter 11

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

I went back to the manor as I saw Taehyung waiting for me in the pavilion just outside my chambers.

"Wang'ye." I approached him with Eunha and Jung Ho as I bend my knees while they kneel, "What brings you here so late, Wang'ye?"

He smiles as Hoshi comes forward with a box, "I know you are great at making accessories and are not short of any... but I saw this jade bracelet with flowers carved on it looked really beautiful."

Hoshi opened the box and I took the white jade bracelet which had butterflies carved on it, I traced the butterflies as I felt the cooling feeling of the jade against my fingers.

"Wang'ye, I thank you for the gift but how can I accept such a gift-"

Taehyung smiles and cuts me off, "You do. Taking care of Soonyoung, Sana and Taemin surely has taken a toll on you. This is a gift for your hard work as the primary consort of the manor. You even have to take care of the finances here."

I smile as he take the bracelet from my hand and help me put it on, he then kisses my hand and lead me into my chambers.

"Wang'ye, since you're here... I wish to discuss about our trip to Josoen."

He smiles and pulls me to sit with him, "Alright, I know you are worried about Yewon but she is my sister. I know her well, she's strong till the end."

I sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder, "I know, but that's exactly why. We just got rid of a Lady Seungwan and now another Lady Jieun is about to plot a coup against the Queen of Joseon."

"Fu'ren, need not need to worry. Yewon knows and is clear. Even if she is laying in her deathbed, she will not allow anything to happen to Yeon and even, the King Yoongi."

"King Yoongi... he does not deserve her love."

He pecks my forehead, "You know Yewon, she is stubborn to the core and only loves one person all her life."

I smile as he pat my hand, "Alright. Be ready for bed."

I got up and change out of my dress into my inner wear and simple shoes as he did the same in my bedside. I approached him and smile as we both fall asleep in each others' arms.

The Next Day....

I wok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter