Chapter 17

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerim's pov]

I giggled as I ran around the manor with Yura following me. I smiled as I climbed up onto the walls and stared over the garden. Then I could see sister Yerin walking alongside sister Eunha.

"Sister Eunha!"

Yura was worried, "Gege! Please come down. If anything happens, I cannot answer Duo Qinwang!"

I chuckle, "Don't kick a fuss."

Sister Yerin turned, "Yerim! Be careful!"

I nod, "I will! I promise-"

But then, I lost my footing.

"Gege! Gege!"

"Sister Yerin!"

"Yerim! Yerim!"

I closed my eyes as I thought I would land on the ground but I opened my eyes when I felt someone caught me. He was so handsome and tall.

"Little girl, you really should be careful."

"I'm not little!" I crossed my arms.

Sister Yerin came over with Eunhee supporting her as sister Eunha and Eunji caught up.

Yura came over, "Gege, are you alright?"

Sister Yerin immediately checked on me and heaved a sigh of relief, "Thank you so much young lord for saving her." Sister Yerin bends her knees as she thanks that guy who saved me.

"Jeon Yerim!"

I turned as brother Jungkook came over with Lord Taehyung and Lord Bhuwakul. I quickly hid behind sister Yerin.

Sister Yerin bends her knees when she saw Lord Taehyung, "Greetings to Wang'ye."

Brother Jungkook rambled off, "Jeon Yerim! Do you have any idea-"

Sister Yerin stopped him, "Jungkook. At least, she's not hurt. Thanks to this young lord."

Brother Jungkook turned, "Yugyeom, thanks so much. Yerim, come here and say thank you."

I pouted and turned my head.

"Jeon Yerim!"

"Brother Jungkook! He called me a little girl. That's rude."

[Yerin's pov]

I held Yerim back as she made a fuss. Yerim never liked people who looked down on her for her height of any sought. She didn't like it.

"Thank you so much for helping her, Lord. How may we address you?"

The guy who saved Yerim took my hand and smiled, "My name is Yugyeom. Khan of the Kimah Tribe."

He tried to kiss my hand but Taehyung placed his hand before it could touch.

"That's my wife there."

Jungkook chuckles, "You're too uptight."

Taehyung smirks as Yugyeom takes Eunha's hand instead. I chuckled as Jungkook's eyes changed.

"You're too sweet, Khan Yugyeom."

Yerim was at the side scoffing. She played with her braids and then looked around. I smiled and bend my knees.

"Wang'ye. I'm a little tired now. I take my leave."

He kisses my hand and pats my tummy before he turns to Eunhee and Jihu behind me, "Take care of Fu'ren well."

"Yes, Wang'ye."

I smiled as I took Yerim's hand and lead her back as Eunha follow us leading the four servants. From the corner of my eye, I could see Yerim sticking her tongue out at Yugyeom.

"Sister Yerin. He's so cocky! I don't want to marry him."

Eunhee chuckles as Jihu smile while she fans me.

"Sister Yerin! Can't you help me convince my brother?"

I chuckle as I sipped on tea while Eunha sat next to me, watching Yeji walk around the room as she rambled off.

"Sister Yerin!"

"Yerim, we are daughters of the Jung Clan. We have to do our part. Your job is to marry the prince of the mongols or enter the palace. I know you don't want to enter the palace and wish to be free. So the mongol fields are the easiest way for you to get freedom and do your part at the same time."

She pouts and tugs on my sleeve, "Sister Yerin... I don't want to get married and end up like sister Yewon..."

[Eunha's pov]

I turned as Yerim mentioned Lady Yewon's name.

"Yerim..."

Yerim glances at me and I shook my head as Yerin's face turned solemn. Lady Yewon's death hit sister Yerin the hardest.

"Sister Yerin... I didn't mean it. I just-"

Sister Yerin smiles and nods, "I understand. You have your own concerns and I do not blame you. The only difference between you and Yewon is that you can still interact with Yugyeom until you marry to determine. Yewon... she lives in her childhood memory and kept her initial heart. She is a great Queen undoubtedly."

Yerim shakes her head, "Sister Yewon is strong. I'm sorry... I just don't want to marry someone I do not love."

"It's alright, Yerim. Life and death cannot be determined by us. Yewon's destiny was sealed."

I smiled, "Sister Yerin. Lady Yewon's ending was a tragic one but her destiny is still lived through Yeon, Ilmin and Yeji."

Yerim moves over, "Sister Yerin! Don't be upset! You still have Yerim."

"Yerim, this time. I won't just let you marry over. My mistake was to not doubt King Yoongi and I admit to it. Right now, your marriage is coming up. I will discuss with Wang'ye before I make decisions."

I smile as Yerim stands up.

"Then it's a deal sister Yerin."

Yerim bends her knees before she skips off.

"Sister Yerin?"

She turns to me as I smile.

"Are you alright?"

"Yerin's death hit everyone. But for Yerim, it's a different story. Yerim sees Yewon as a sister and a closer one. She often followed Yewon around as a child when Yewon returned to the Great Qing."

I smile and nod, "It will soon be Lady Sana's birthday..."

Sister Yerin smiles, "I'll just do a simple meal for her between the girls. Also, I will invite some operas to the manor."

"I get it." I stand up and lower myself on one knee with Eunji copying me, "I take my leave sister. It's getting late."

"Alright then."

I stand up and leave with Eunji. We walked out of sister Yerin's chambers as Eunji supports me. We walked down the corridor together.

"Gege, should we go for a walk in the garden?"

"It's a beautiful weather today."

Eunji nods, "Gege, take in some sun so you look beautiful."

I chuckle and nod, "Alright then."

We then walked to the garden as Eunji helps support me in my difficult shoes.

"Gege, be careful."

I nod as I walked down the steps before walking over to the pond where I sat near the edge and took the fish feed in a container and fed the fish that swam around. I then heard someone throwing pebbles and turned to see Lord Jungkook.

"Eunha greets Duo Junwang."

I lowered on one knee with Eunji. He did not answer me but continue throwing pebbles. I stood up and then bend my knees.

"I take my leave."

I turned with Eunji and walked off as he caught up to me.

He held my hand tightly, "Eunha..."

I looked at him, "My Lord, please..."

"Eunha, we're getting married soon."

"And?"

He looks at me, "You'll let any guy kiss your hand huh. What's next seeing you two in bed?"

I released his grip and slapped him, "So you see me as that kind of girl. If I seem filthy to you then don't marry me, then marry someone else. I know that Lisa of the Manoban Clan has been wanting to marry you why don't you marry her instead?"

I stormed off in tears as I ran off.

[Jungkook's pov]

I was frustrated and my emotions took the better of me. How could I say that to Eunha? I thought to myself as I went to find Taehyung.

"Taehyung."

I walked over to Taehyung's study in frustration.

"What's wrong Jungkook?"

"I- I kind of told Eunha something rude."

"What did you say?"

"I was jealous of her and Yugyeom's interations... I told her that if this time it was kissing her hand, prehaps the next will be seeing them in bed together."

Taehyung looked at me, "What? How can you say that?"

I buried my face in my hands, "I know- I was wrong..."

"Jeon Jungkook!"

I turned as I see sister Yerin storm into the room with Eunhee following her.

"Sister Yerin-"

My words were cut off as sister Yerin slaps me exactly where Eunha landed hours before.

"Sister-"

"How dare you? Who gave you the guts to hurt Eunha!?"

"Sister Yerin I-"

"Don't you dare call me sister." She looked so scary with thunders rolling over her head, "Eunha is my sister. Hurting her, it also means you have hurt me. I do not tolerate such behaviour. She is a Junjun of Jung's Clan and even if your wedding has been set, I can go up to Royal Uncle any time and ask him to withdraw his decreed and send Eunha to marry another person."

I was shocked, "Sister Yerin! I do, I just-"

"Shut up. I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter