Chapter 20

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

I looked around as everyone started to enter the main hall for the feast.

"Where's Yerim...?"

"Sister Yerin?"

I smiled as Eunbi look at me, "You guys go in first. I'll wait for Yerim."

Eunbi then nods as she walks in with Eunha and Mina while they chat."

"Gongju?"

I gripped onto my handkerchief, "Eunhee..."

Eunhee, Jung Hoo and Jihu follow me as we walk around. Just then, Yura run up to me.

"Yura? Why are you alone? Where's Yerim?"

"Gongju, Gege asked me to go to the carriage to find her pouch and then when I came back, she's gone. Only this was found..."

I took the hairpin and gripped it.

"Someone must have caught her."

Yura kneels down, "Forgive me, Ci Gongju."

I helped her up immediately, "No. Yerim wldn't have gone far. She must still be in the manor. Let's go look for her."

We walked to the backgarden and looked around.

"Sister Yerin! Sister Yerin!"

We ran over to the shred where a locked door was. I kicked the lock open as the door fell.

"Yerim!"

I caught Yerim in my arms as she gasped for air.

"Yerim, what happened? Who did this to you?"

She muttered, "La-la-lalisa..."

I smirked, "Manoban huh..."

[Lalisa's pov]

I smugged as I recalled how I pushed Yerim into the shred and locked her there. That will teach her not to flirt with brother Yugyeom. How dare she anyway.

"Gege, will we be in trouble?"

"Nonsense. That Jeon Yerim is nothing. She isn't even close with anyone in the guest list. She's just a Junjun. I am a Xianzhu, who would dare touch me?"

I smiled as I returned to my room to change while my servant, Luna helped me change.

"Gege, Fu'ren is asking you to finish dressing up."

"Alright, I got it. Why rush me? I am today's star."

I smiled as I glance at my beauty in the mirror which will surely attract many.

"Luna, do you think with this... I would be able to attract brother Yugyeom?"

Luna nods, "Gege's beauty cannot be compared."

"Of course~"

I held out my hand as I walked to the main hall where mother and father sit in the centre. I glanced around and saw all the Qinwang and Junwang around. I let out a seductive gaze and made eye contact with Han Qinwang and Duo Junwang as I bend my knees.

"Greetings to Ah'ma and Er'niang."

Just then, footsteps approached and in the next second. I was on the ground with Luna supporting me.

[Yerin's pov]

Yerim wipes some dirt on herself as Yura slaps her to make her state worse. I nod.

"Alright, come in when I cue you."

They all nod as Eunhee stays with Yura and Yerim while I storm into the main hall with Jihu.

"Ci Gongju-"

Without a word, I approach Lalisa who was straightening up and slapped her. Everyone in the room gasped as she stumbles while her servant catches her.

"How dare you lock my cousin up? Who gave you the guts?"

"This- young madam. There must be some misunderstanding."

Eunhee and Yura supported Yerim who was shivering in.

"The guts you have to lock up Hui Junjun."

Mina stood up with Eunha and Eunbi, "Yerim! What happened to you?"

Jungkook and Yugyeom got up from their seats too and came over to help Yerim who was still shivering and had dirt over her.

"Prime Minister, who gave you the guts?"

The Prime Minister bows, "Duo Junwang- This- there must be some misunderstanding! I would never hurt Hui Junjun."

She saw her chance to push me and I did not dodge, "You witch! How dare you slap me? I am the Prime Minister's daughter, the most powerful man. I see how you slap me another time now because my Ah'ma will be cutting off your head."

I landed on the floor and lost concious.

[Eunha's pov]

I got up immediately as sister Yerin's head touched the table and laid there. Lady Mina and Lady Eunbi ran over as Jihu helped sister up along with Eunhee. Yerim fell in front of sister Yerin and hugged her as she sobbed.

"Sister! Wake up!"

I whispered to Eunji, "Quick, send for Kang Qinwang!"

Mina called the physician. Everyone was in frenzy as sister Yerin did not respond.

"Quick! Carry her into the side room."

"Yes, Gege." Eunji ran off.

The servants carried her to a room while I got up as Lord Jungkook follows me. The Prime Minister sat in his seat but everything for the feast was cleared while his wife sat next to him and waved her handkerchief.

I bend my knees, "Prime Minister. I hope you know who your daughter pushed."

"Just some random wife of a low official. Surely, nothing serious right? She just knocked her head. Duo Junwang, about your sister... I am really sorry, I will punish my daughter."

I smirked, "I hope that Heshuo Ci Gongju of Qing Dynasty is a random wife and Kang Qinwang is a low enough official for you."

He was shocked, "W-what."

"I repeat in case Prime Minister did not hear me properly. Heshuo Kang Qinwang, the brother of the late Gulun Heshuo Lijia Gongju, husband to the woman your daughter just pushed. She is, Heshuo Ci Gongju, daughter of Heshuo Ji Gongju, the Emperor's sister and also happens to be the granddaughter of the Empress Dowager."

"Heshuo Ci Gongju? Kang Qinwang Fujin?"

I nod, "Good luck, Prime Minister."

"So weak. How can she even be Kang Qinwang Fujin?"

We turned to see Lalisa next to us, still proud as ever.

"Lalisa, you better pray that Kang Qinwang still remembers your father helping out in the war. If not, you might want to go in front of an altar and pray for some gods to protect your family from being executed."

She chuckles, "No... I've heard before, Kang Qinwang has never loved his Fujin before. Surely. I'm a better match."

I smirk, "You think too highly of yourself."

She stormed over and wanted to slap me across the face but Lady Mina grabs her and stops her in time. However, she trips Lady Mina on purpose.

"M-my s-stomach..."

I watched as Lady Mina bleed as she holds onto her stomach.

Lady Eunbi squats down, "Sister Mina!"

The Prime Minister got up, "Quick! The physician!"

"Bunch of weaklings, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter