Prequel

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What if Mina did not die.. prehaps we will all be here sitting down and drinking tea. With Yewon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Eunha, Jungkook, Tzuyu prehaps even Jennie and Momo. Taemin would be running around with Khun and Kyet with Eunji and Eunho and Hoya." Yerin said as she fanned herself.

Eunbi sighed as she glanced up into the nightsky, thinking of her husband who left her with her kid 30 years ago she smiled, "It's comforting to know that I will join him soon."

Eunbi and Hoseok got married 38 years ago, but their kid Hoya died of a plague.. Eunbi and Hoseok both got it but only Eunbi stayed.

"At least you have Taemin.."

Yerin smiled and touched the pendant Taehyung gave her 45 years ago before he was sent to exile.. The last time Yerin saw Taehyung was when he was sent away in the carriage.

Eunhee and Eunmi came over to replace their tea, for the past 45 years.. Eunhee and Eunmi remained Yerin's most loyal maidservants and refused to get married even though Yerin proposed a great deal. Sohee also stayed with Soobin and Somin, the three of them gave Eunbi comfort and a reason to stay as she realised she still had companions.

"If none of those happened.. if we saved Mina in time. Do you think none of this would happen..?"

Time ticks.. tocks..

R E S T A R T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter