Chapter 10

Back Again: Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mina's pov]

I was sitting in the garden pavilion with Tzuyu while Kyet was playing with Khun by the sid with the nanny. The nanny was sitting on the garden bench nearby with baby Khun on her lap while Kyet stood in front of Khun and made silly faces. I was doing embroidery as Tzuyu prepared tea and snacks for us with Jina standing behind Tzuyu.

Arim came over and bend her knees, "Fu'ren, Kang Qinwang Fujin is here."

I smiled and placed my embroidery back in the basket filled with yarn, "Quick bring her in."

Arim nods and then leaves again, she comes back later with Yerin and Taemin along with her two servants and two eunuchs. I came down from the pavilion with Tzuyu and Jina. Yerin stood before us as I bend my knees with Tzuyu and our servants kneeled while Yerin's servants greeted us back.

"Greetings to Qinwang Fujin."

Yerin helps us up, "No need to greet."

I nod as I walked with Yerin into the side hall of my chamber as Tzuyu followed us behind. I stepped on a stepping stool and sat on the cushioned wooden seats with Yerin next to me while Tzuyu sat on the stool. Arim brought in tea as Eunha served a cup to Yerin and Jina took a cup for Tzuyu as Arim set mine on the table that seperates Yerin and I.

"Bring the A-ge down to play."

The nannies bend their knees and leave the room with Khun and Kyet.

Yerin smiles, "Taemin follow them."

"Yes, mother."

Taemin bows and leaves with Jung An and Eunhee, closing the door behind them as Arim, Jina, Eunha and Jung Ho stayed by our sides.

I placed my teacup down, "Sister Yerin, why the sudden visit? I can sense you're anxious."

Yerin reaches into her sleeves and takes out an envelope. I open it and read it with Tzuyu.

"Sister, this-"

She nods, "I've checked, the contents are real."

Tzuyu sighs, "If it is real... Yewon will be in danger then. Plus, the medicine she took isn't of big quantities."

Sister Yerin smiles, "I'll be leaving for Joseon in a few weeks, I'm not sure when I will be back, since we'll be moving there as ambassadors."

I turned to her, "What? Sister Yerin-"

Yerin holds up her hand, "I made up my mind. But, when I'm gone. Please help guard my manor."

I nod with Tzuyu, "I got it sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter