Episode 49: Lunch date-- or not

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK]

I had always been in denial with my feelings for Heechul. I know for a fact that despite it starting out as a puppy love, it later developed into the case of my first love. I never liked anyone else besides Mr. Kim’s daughter from my childhood memory. Even after being an adult, I never looked at other women as long as I know that the one that I want is just in Macau.

Discovering that all this time I was apparently in love with a man, I was definitely shocked. But despite every fact that was thrown in my face, my foolish self just won’t change its mind. I forced to restrain myself and focus on the bad things but they all turned out to be misunderstandings. So, after the company trip, I was left with my last sliver of hesitation.

But right now, as I watch Heechul walk out my apartment door, I also felt all my hesitations go out with him and leaving me with one thing—certainty. I still love Heechul and I plan to let it be.

Just one problem though, seeing how he rejected me outright, I don’t think I he will believe me that easily.

“I guess I need to start showing it obviously.”

 

 

Let’s have lunch outside. My treat

I wrote on a piece of paper before sticking it on the first page of the report that I was supposed to return to Heechul. Then took the pile of folders and headed out to his table where he seemed to be typing a lot of things. If there’s one thing that I definitely misunderstood Heechul with is his professional character at work. After meeting him as an adult, I really thought that he was just the spoiled son of Mr. Kim, when actually he was very much capable of leading his father’s company. It’s just that he needed to get his mind into it.

“Here, already wrote the needed revisions inside.” I said as I carefully placed the folders on his desk.

“Don’t forget to read everything I’ve written inside” I stressed on the last word to make sure that he will open the folder and see my note.

“Got it. Just place it there.” Heechul answered coldly without even glancing away from the computer screen.

I brushed off his lack of reaction and headed back to my room to wait for lunch.

For ten minutes after entering my office, I peeked in between the curtain blinds to watch his reaction when he opens the folder and sees my note. But he was taking too long and was still very much focused on his computer monitor so I just gave up and decided to wait for lunch. I even set an alarm on my phone so I won’t miss lunch time just in case I get too absorbed with work.

 

 

Two hours later, it was already lunch time but I haven’t received any confirmation message from Heechul yet. So, I went to his desk and found him still absorbed to his current task. For some reason that I won’t need to explain, I found his serious side very enchanting.

“knock, knock” I tapped on the edge of his table, to which he finally noticed my presence.

“Yeah” he asked innocently.

“Lunch?” I replied, pointing my gaze at the folder beside him. I figured that he probably hasn’t seen it yet.

Heechul was quick to understand my signal and opened the folder beside h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter