Episode 41 - Morning After Part 2

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK]

I pulled my face away with a pant as I try to fill my lungs with air again.

But the moment my eyes landed back to the guy lying below me, I saw that he was sleeping soundly again.

I stood up and observed the guy in front of me. From his lightly heaving chest, I know that he is again in deep slumber.

Wow. Am I just pulled and used for some kind of wet dream?

I forced my head to clear itself of all the swirling thoughts. This is when what just happened and what I just did finally dawned upon me. My internal thoughts rang loudly in my head.

Oh, . This is not good Park Jungsoo.

I was well aware that Heechul definitely won’t remember anything about what just happened. I suddenly felt like a sinner who took advantage of his drunken state.

But what’s been done is done so I just tried to gather my broken rationality again. It’s already late at night so I judged that its best if I just rest. But the problem is Heechul. I can’t just leave him here and be feasted upon by mosquitoes. So, as it is the right thing to do, I tried to lift his sleeping body but it was too heavy for me.

Instead, I tried to wake him up a bit and wrapped his arm on my shoulders. It took me a long time hauling Heechul towards his room. It really didn’t help that he was struggling a lot when we were climbing the stairs. Good thing that the stairs going up our rooms is directly accessible from the back door so I managed to drag him up without disturbing anybody.

 

 

With the last ounces of strength, I moved him towards his bed before my knees finally gave out and I slumped on the floor.

“Ugh! It’s so hot!” I suddenly hear the drunken man say from the bed.

When I looked back at Heechul, he was already halfway in removing his pants.

“Ya!” I exclaimed at him in panic, hoping that he would stop in what he was doing.

But he was a persistent drunk. He managed to totally remove his pants and immediately proceeded to take his shirt off.

I went towards him to help him wear it back but it turned out to be another mistake.

As I tried to grab his wrist, he managed to evade my hands and instead pulled a counterattack. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter