Episode 22 - Meeting

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HEECHUL]

“Argh! ! Who’s calling me this early?!” I screamed in frustration, picking up my cellphone that has been ringing for minutes.

Anybody who knew me won’t call me this early as they know that not only I wake up late but I also have a very bad waking up temper. Apparently, the person calling definitely doesn’t know me. It was that bastard’s secretary.

“Yes? Hello?” I answered, trying to sound as awake and less annoyed as possible.

“Good morning Mr. Kim. I am calling to inform you that you have a scheduled meeting with our main investor Mr. Jung later after lunch. I will brief you about the details when you arrive at the office.” She calmly said on the line.

I bit my lips to stop myself from cursing out as soon as I understood what she was saying. With my pride on the line I quickly responded to her, “Okay, I’ll be there at ten” before dropping the call.

I checked the current time and saw that it’s half an hour past seven in the morning. As much as I want to stay on the bed all day, I had to attend that damn meeting so that guy can’t say anything about me being incompetent or whatever. So, I left the bed sluggishly to take a shower and kickstart the day.

 

 

I don’t think the people at the company knows about me yet. I passed by the building lobby and nobody greeted me or even glance at me in the elevator. It’s just when I strode directly towards the CEO office when some people finally started turning their attention towards me. I immediately went inside and sat on the white office upholstery with Miss Secretary tailing behind me.

“Here’s the folder regarding your meeting with Mr. Jung later Sir.” she greeted, handing me a black file folder.

I slowly picked it up and started scanning the first page.

“You are to meet Mr. Jung today to discuss the investment funding for one of the proposed main projects of our company for this y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter