Episode 24 - Visitor

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK]

I was preparing to cook my dinner when my phone, which had been silent the whole day except for my secretary’s call earlier this morning, started ringing. Seeing that it was my secretary Soyeon again, I quickly picked it up.

“Yes Soyeon? What’s new?” I greeted immediately.

“We have a problem Sir.” she replied automatically.

“I figured. What is it this time?” I asked having a vague idea of what the problem could be.

“It’s Mr. Jung Sir. He outright rejected Kim Heechul and said that he won’t push through with the deal without you handling the company.”

I chuckled loudly, very much satisfied with what I just heard.

“That’s not surprising. We all know that despite his arrogance, Mr. Jung is very astute. He would not trust someone he just met. Especially someone who doesn’t have a good reputation.”

My secretary remained silent for a few moments, definitely agreeing with me.

“So… what do we do about this Sir? There’s no other way to deal with this but with you talking to him.” She finally spoke again.

I thought about the situation for a minute and decided that this can be a good opportunity to put some leash on Heechul.

“Okay. I’ll try to call Mr. Jung. But never mention anything about this call between us to Heechul.” I instructed Soyeon over the line.

“Ok Sir. Copy that.” She replied before ending the call.

 

 

I immediately searched my contacts for Mr. Jung’s number that I remember having. It was still early in the evening so he will probably welcome a short business call. A couple of rings later, the old man answered his phone grumpily.

“Hello?” he said in his usual raspy voice.

“Good Evening Mr. Jung. I hope I am not disturbing anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter