Episode 37: Company Trip Part 2

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LEETEUK]

To distract myself after lunch, I called Soyeon out and told her to report to me the status of our company’s ongoing projects. She can call me a workaholic or whatever but I’d rather think about work than my internal conflict about Heechul.

Soyeon and I spent the next couple of hours at the gazebo outside while everyone, including Heechul, was having some fun.

 

“Okay. I guess that’s it. I won’t keep you here anymore. Go play with everyone.” I told my secretary after we finished discussing the last agenda.

“It’s fine Sir.” She laughed.

We went inside the house together afterwards. But as I was about to climb up the stairs she peeked out of the kitchen and called my attention.

“By the way Sir! I have to notify you that I will be going to the supermarket after this with some people to buy more groceries and drinks.” She said.

“Oh, do you want me to drive you guys? I’m free right now.” I suggested to her as I turn away from the stairs.

But suddenly, a familiar voice sounded from the top of the stairs.

“I’ll drive Soyeon instead!”

I turned around and saw Heechul coming down from the stairs.

“Huh?” I asked, confirming that what I heard was right.

“Let me drive your car instead. I’m bored anyways.” He repeated and motioned for me to give the car key to him.

I stared at him and raised my eyebrow. I mean, I never imagined that he would be this enthusiastic with volunteering. Unless—

I sighed as he moved his hand to reiterate his request for the key, probably sensing that I don’t plan on giving it to him.

“I—er--- Just go with Heechul-ssi instead Sir.” Soyeon finally said, breaking our tense atmosphere.

Heechul instantly snapped his head towards Soyeon’s direction upon her suggestion.

“I will just send you the list to buy and prepare everything here instead” Soyeon continued.

“Fine.” I answered with a sigh before dragging the confused Heechul out by his arm.

 

 

 

We arrived at the nearest supermarket and I immediately fetched a shopping cart. Heechul was following me silently, probably annoyed that I foiled his plan to be alone with Soyeon.

I took my phone out and checked the list that Soyeon sent me via text. It was a short list actually, just additional meat, chips and some alcoholic drinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter