Episode 26: Assistant or Slave?

Here comes my Princess--- or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HEECHUL]

“Bring these files to the R&D Department. And get me a cup of coffee.” This is bastard Leeteuk’s nth time ordering me around this morning.

“There’s a coffee maker at the pantry. Should I just get you a cup from—“ I started giving out my very logical suggestion when he instantly cut me out.

“No. I want the one from the café on the next street corner.” he said without looking up from what he was currently reading.

I just huffed my frustrations away as I turned around and started stomping my way out the room. I was already pushing the door when I heard him mumble from his table.

“I hope you won’t forget to add two sachets of sugar”

I quickly dismissed the idea of turning my head to glare at him and slammed the door as I go out instead.

 

 

With all the cells in my body acting out in repulsion to what I am currently doing, I still found myself heeding to his every whim. I couldn’t explain even to myself how I ended up like this. Just like how I ended up outside of his door that night.

I did try thinking of any other solution to my Mr. Jung problem that didn’t include begging to that bastard. But all the rationality in my head pointed me to one answer. Though I was disgusted by the idea, I hated the idea of losing more than anything. Afterall, what’s a bit of role playing for me. I can just agree and annoy the hell out of that guy and he’ll surely let me go.

 

Or so I thought.

 

Instead of me annoying the hell out of him, I ended up being his slave. Really, how can I prefer this over being disowned by my father?

I really miscalculated that guy’s level of tolerance so I decided to be patient for a while. I just need to control myself from choking that bastard until the deal with Mr. Jung has been signed and sealed.

 

 

I spent almost an hour on getting the damn coffee. It really had no idea why that café is always filled with people.

I finally arrived at the elevator filled with people that don’t even recognize me. I mean, I am the son of this company’s owner. I internally sighed in frustration.

Minutes later, I am finally back in the office. I expected that guy to be still buried on the mountain of papers but instead, I found him scrambling around his office preparing to leave.

“Oh, you’re finally back. I thought you already drowned in coffee.” He said while he putting some file folders inside his leather bag.

“There’s a lot of people in that—” I started to complain but was again cut off by this bastard.

“Rant in the car. We’re leaving. I need to attend an emergency meeting.” He said as he went to me and handed me his bag in exchange of the coffee in my hands. “and hold this for me.”

He went straight out of the office without even looking back. Obviously, I followed him while hauling the heavy bag that he just handed me. Did he put rocks inside?! It was ing heavy.

 

 

We reached the building entrance and saw that his white sports car already awaits in front of the door. He quickly took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter